Paternal genetics ruined me

D

Deleted member 25190

DESHI BASARA
My maternal ancestors had decent genetics, white, good eye area, better craniofacial structure, literal moggers. My maternal uncle (mom's brother) was so based in his 20s i assume, my maternal grandfather legit looked chadlite in his old pics. Even my mother looks better and has fair complexion, but fucking paternal genes, I don't want to feel regretful. Paternal genetics gave me the worst looks in my entire bloodline and relatives, I cringed myself to death when i looked at group photo of all relatives. I wonder how would i be if i had my mother's genetics as dominant. My maternal cousins are so pale and whiter, might even mog cumskin muh pheno Europeans, smaller maternal cousin would mog me to gates of shadow when hit puberty. Genes or over. Time to take whitepill and become stoic by living life acc to brahmacharya.

This is my maternal grandfather's eye area before he died something, its the most relaxed of him without squinting i can confirm.
IMG 20230121 025559

You can whiten your skin y'know?

Yea, many ppls shouldn't have kids, i'm a prime exemple myself.

THis is what they looked like for instance and they're ofcourse Indian. :feelswhy:

just marry a black woman to redeem your subhumanity

you know your pajeet genetics will fuck your future offsprings if you keep getting kids with other curries