Paul Walker is incredibly underrated here

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Literally one of the best looking actors of all time. Angelic colouring, chiseled jawline, high trust blue eyes contrasted with dark thick eyebrows, and a insane chin. He was also 6'2 on top of that. Sky high appeal to all women regardless of age or ethnicity. He mogs 99% of the models that get posted here in appeal. PSL 7+ face. Arguably mogs Pitt imo

3110036 1665367015197 3110037 1665367051485 3106713 1A26B603 C540 46F2 B72F 720076A918BA 3110041 1665367162765 3110038 1665367063147 3123499 A94CF197 4981 48E1 A579 CA9A1C9D435B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, PaduaSlayer, User49 and 27 others
No face for your car crash

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 89153, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 25 others
When i first watched fast and furious i never thought he was particularly that good looking.

Found Diesel more charismatic. Maybe it was my male gaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 30488, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 14 others
ye hes up there but i dont like his face. its a bit bland for my taste still defo a chad angel pheno and angel skull

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 14 others
Tall forehead failo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, HarrierDuBois, MoggerChad and 2 others
He mogs o'pry gandy Maher etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mhd_79, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
When i first watched fast and furious i never thought he was particularly that good looking.

Found Diesel more charismatic. Maybe it was my male gaze
So which male actors do you find attractive

• +1
  • +1
my mom used to find him attractive, only guy she ever told me was attractive outside of any other men ik

• +1
One of the widest appeal guys ive ever seen. Any female regardless of age would find him attractive

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Yliaster, rand anon and 2 others
As a sttraight man i don't find male actors attractive. I can find them charismatic though.
Give me your top 3 charismatic actor of all time
Serious though, no half ass answers like Brando be forreal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
It makes facial thirds look uncanny
Man only a PSL autist will see this, when i look at paul i see a chad, i don't see no tall forehead or anything, stop the cope man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Beastchodecode, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
Man only a PSL autist will see this, when i look at paul i see a chad, i don't see no tall forehead or anything, stop the cope man
It's a halo too

• +1
Literally one of the best looking actors of all time. Angelic colouring, chiseled jawline, high trust blue eyes contrasted with dark thick eyebrows, and a insane chin. He was also 6'2 on top of that. Sky high appeal to all women regardless of age or ethnicity. He mogs 99% of the models that get posted here in appeal. PSL 7+ face. Arguably mogs Pitt imo

View attachment 2084022View attachment 2084023View attachment 2084024View attachment 2084026View attachment 2084027View attachment 2084030
Yeah, but...
open-casket-2-1500098-1279x1307.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Marsik, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
He would look better with a proportionate forehead height. That's just a fact.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, MoggerChad, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
It's literally ideal
It's not ideal nor is it even dimorphic, makes you look like youre prematurely balding and have a smaller jaw than you actually do.

It's ideal if you want to look like a gay alien twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Jason Voorhees
Paul has nothing on Tom Cruise, any girl would chose Cruise over Paul

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, TheTakeoverHasBegun, User49 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, LooksmaxxHopeful, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and rand anon
Give me your top 3 charismatic actor of all time
Serious though, no half ass answers like Brando be forreal
1) Brando
2) Brando
3) Brando

Seriously though. i like Russian and Japanese actos but i'm gonna limit my list to only English ones
1) Orson Welles. I don't think i have seen anybody half as charismatic as him on the screen. The natural magnetism, voice and mastery of english langage is unmatched

2) Charles Laughton. Famous for being painfully ugly in his lifetime, he was one of the greatest actors of all time.

3) Cagney. The original ganster. The most masculine and intimidating firgure in cinema histroy despite only being 5'5 and slight framed

Honourable mentions.
Brando - He would be my second after Welles if he didn't mumbled and could speak english. He had an almost animal like physicality.
Burton - Another master of the english language but too one dimesional personality
Paul Robeson - Best voice in movie history and had amazing speaking skills.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
1) Brando
2) Brando
3) Brando

Seriously though. i like Russian and Japanese actos but i'm gonna limit my list to only English ones
1) Orson Welles. I don't think i have seen anybody half as charismatic as him on the screen. The natural magnetism, voice and mastery of english langage is unmatched

2) Charles Laughton. Famous for being painfully ugly in his lifetime, he was one of the greatest actors of all time.

3) Cagney. The original ganster. The most masculine and intimidating firgure in cinema histroy despite only being 5'5 and slight framed

Honourable mentions.
Brando - He would be my second after Welles if he didn't mumbled and could speak english. He had an almost animal like physicality.
Burton - Another master of the english language but too one dimesional personality
Paul Robeson - Best voice in movie history and had amazing speaking skills.

Know no one of these fucks so I cant make a judgement before watching except that they look like utterly disgusting borreby pigs. I’ll watch if I can see what you mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Jason Voorhees and HarrierDuBois
Legit. He has insane aesthetics in FF 1

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Jason Voorhees
Hey bhai how are you
Long time no see, doing good wbu where have you been? Have you finally returned or is it just a short visit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven
Long time no see, doing good wbu where have you been? Have you finally returned or is it just a short visit
Idk i think i returned i was doing good too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Need to see a morph of his with a proportionate forehead

• +1
He is good looking, but in a boring way. Also all the fast and the furious movies are made for teenage boys. I can’t respect him as an actor.

And now look at Al Pacino:

FA772BDC 54F0 4300 AB98 69D5E7DCBE37

AD547B14 D1CE 4C07 930D 56B4F67A0BF0

He is not a PSL god but he has more sex appeal and his movies are great.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven
Tall forehead looks High class
Tall forehead looks good on white people only. In blacks, it’s nearly a death sentence because our hair can’t fall down to cover it and our lower thirds are shorter. I can’t get any of the NT black haircuts because of my forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Jason Voorhees
Know no one of these fucks so I cant make a judgement before watching except that they look like utterly disgusting borreby pigs. I’ll watch if I can see what you mean
@HarrierDuBois i hope you know them since you wanna become an actor.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
Only know Welles and Bogart. Not the other two.
Cagney and Laughton are considered two of the best actors of all time. If you are serious about becoming an actor, you should know them.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HarrierDuBois
He was gl but… *queue faceandlms funeral rope music*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Jason Voorhees and HarrierDuBois
Cagney and Laughton are considered two of the best actors of all time. If you are serious about becoming an actor, you should know them.
Fair enough. I watch mainly movies from the 80's-00's, they are my favorites. Modern ones are often boring propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NordicMaxxer
6-2 vs 5-11. Walker mogs
I'm aware I'm arguing dishonesty here, but 6'2 and 5'11 are quite close.
(In any other case I'd proclaim the 5'11 man as a manlet, you see).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 17872, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Do you think Tom Cruise has jaw implants?
Ofc. Not just jaw implants. He has tons of other procedures done. Nosejob, veneers, hairline lowering,skin resurfacing, fillers etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
Ofc. Not just jaw implants. He has tons of other procedures done. Nosejob, veneers, hairline lowering,skin resurfacing, fillers etc.
any proof? unless you are talking about the last few years past 50?

any proof? unless you are talking about the last few years past 50?

7/10

lets look at how he died with this recreation

imagine letting some bloated shitskin loser drive. he died because that idiot wanted to impress chad by speeding in a tight urban environment. if it was on the desert freeway they could have survived