People here are low trust, not ugly

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

Either ascend to Chadlite or you have to do the approaching.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Kazey, edodalic29 and 15 others
Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

IMG20240316104331

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, tombradylover, Deleted member 41284 and 18 others
what's the difference between low-trust and ugly if its impact on how people treat you is the same?

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Mewton, mogstars and 1 other person

Black eyes? What's that?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
high trust ogre only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Heinrich Schmidt, Allornothing and 1 other person

Described me.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
what's the difference between low-trust and ugly if its impact on how people treat you is the same?
Low trust and sub-Chadlite = antisocial/creepy/non-NT/low value

Low trust and Chadlite+ = mysterious/capable/intimidating/high value

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, arab_chink, Variety Jones and 2 others
“Ugly” people can get girls quite easily if they look approachable. If they don’t then it’s going to be a steep uphill climb.

is there a way to become high trust or its over

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sub5c3l
Nope. You have to put the work in or you’ll stay a friendless khhv for life. This is the only legit reason for “just be NT”.

high trust ogre only.
If you had downturned lip corners it’d be a wrap. Least approachable human being in the world.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Coloured contacts and lower eyelid retraction could fix 2 potential factors but that’s only if you have them.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
If you had downturned lip corners it’d be a wrap. Least approachable human being in the world.
I fixed my lip corners with threads but they were never down-turned to begin with.

I get approached more often when I have blond hair as opposed to black.

• +1
all i need is confidence actually. I approach flirt,make lil moves but i cant.. WHAT IF THEY DONT WANT TO make out or someshit man id get embarrased

Low trust and sub-HTN = antisocial/creepy/non-NT/low value

Low trust and HTN+ = mysterious/capable/intimidating/high value
fixed that for ya

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and Allornothing
all i need is confidence actually. I approach flirt,make lil moves but i cant.. WHAT IF THEY DONT WANT TO make out or someshit man id get embarrased
I mean looks theory still stands. At the end of the day if you aren’t gl you will be digging for scraps. It just means people won’t initiate so you have to.

You just have to read IOIs and get used to rejection. If they don’t show immediate interest then dip.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, sub5c3l and Samsepioler
I mean looks theory still stands. At the end of the day if you aren’t gl you will be digging for scraps. It just means people won’t initiate so you have to.

You just have to read IOIs and get used to rejection. If they don’t show immediate interest then dip.
look. I had a gf 2 years ago and i couldnt do shit other than touching her boobs and her body. i couldnt kiss her cuz i had fucking 0 confidence lmao. I cant bring myself to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
NO BOYO IM VERY DARK TRIAD MOGGER. I shaved my light mustAche yesterday and my mum said I look like a criminal with dark intentions ( Ramirez reference)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fufurjde, Allornothing and sub5c3l
NO BOYO IM VERY DARK TRIAD MOGGER. I shaved my light mustAche yesterday and my mum said I look like a criminal with dark intentions ( Ramirez reference)
youre Indian saar

The eyes are eyebrows are the most important aspect for looking this.

No point in having ultra masculine dark eyes and low set, positively titled eyebrows if the rest of the face is shit. Makes you look like a psycho

• +1
fixed that for ya
I mean it’s a spectrum I guess. The more low trust you are the better looking you need to be not to get fucked.

The eyes are eyebrows are the most important aspect for looking this.

No point in having ultra masculine dark eyes and low set, positively titled eyebrows if the rest of the face is shit. Makes you look like a psycho
4015394_1710585073002.jpeg

This is kind of a rare, special case.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
look. I had a gf 2 years ago and i couldnt do shit other than touching her boobs and her body. i couldnt kiss her cuz i had fucking 0 confidence lmao. I cant bring myself to do it
Did you not feel attraction to her or something?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler

if your a sub5 its over women will always find you creepy

Me af
I have high bonemass
Low harmony
And im a mutt

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde and Blackgymmax
if your a sub5 its over women will always find you creepy
Not necessarily but it’s likely.

Like I said, the reason women find you creepy is more likely due to low-trust features.

Not necessarily but it’s likely.

Like I said, the reason women find you creepy is more likely due to low-trust features.
nah its not that . low trust this low trust that if your ugly then its over

nah its not that . low trust this low trust that if your ugly then its over
Don’t take this the wrong way but that was the most autistic thing I’ve read today.

No point obsessing over black and white. Ugly guys get girls too because attracting girls is more complicated than just looking good.

Looks are stupidly important but denying the importance of approachability is ridiculous.

Don’t take this the wrong way but that was the most autistic thing I’ve read today.

No point obsessing over black and white. Ugly guys get girls too because attracting girls is more complicated than x, y, and z.

Looks are stupidly important but denying the importance of approachability is ridiculous.
Which is easier to change ? Should people focus more on the PSL looks aspect or approachability ?

I doubt most could get to Chadlite unless they’re already HTNs at base so it seems approachability should be the main focus rather than getting muh gonial implants

• +1
Which is easier to change ? Should people focus more on the PSL looks aspect or approachability ?

I doubt most could get to Chadlite unless they’re already HTNs at base so it seems approachability should be the main focus rather than getting muh gonial implants
It’s easier to increase your PSL than it is to increase your facial trust rating.

The only realistic solution is to looksmax and then focus on becoming confident/ approaching people in general.

This forum’s got it wrong. Being ugly is easy as hell. You can still get a gf and have a solid friend group. Just look around.

Being low trust is hell on Earth. If you aren’t gl you’ll have to approach a lot of men and women and be prepared for a lot of rejection since you just look creepy to some.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MaestheticMaso
Nah its opposite, i just couldnt kiss her jfl. I was too shy or something
Posts like yours make me feel bad for insulting some users here. You actually look quite good. How did she respond to you not even kissing her lmao?

i suck at ltr
Wdym? Like mentally?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Samsepioler
Posts like yours make me feel bad for insulting some users here. You actually look quite good. How did she respond to you not even kissing her lmao?

Wdym? Like mentally?
Idk man she shamed me .