People here are low trust, not ugly

If your face is fat then you have a lot to gain. If it isn’t then you don’t. Simple. The people who look bad after weight loss just store too little fat in their faces.
My face is kinda fat. When i pinch my face up from the sides it looks tighter and leaner.

Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

Either ascend to Chadlite or you have to do the approaching.
Nah you're just ugly with 0 facial ratios lol

Low trust and sub-Chadlite = antisocial/creepy/non-NT/low value
What a cope
This literally means you're ugly
Even of you're highctrust facially girls think you're low trust bc ugly. Everytime I come to this site u ugly niggas love to cope. If you are even htn with low trust you look mysterious lmao. I can tell you this because I've always been high trust and the difference is that I'm now seen as NT no matter what I do irl lmao vs before I was scary despite having brows 200 miles above my eyes
Low trust and Chadlite+ = mysterious/capable/intimidating/high value

Low trust and sub-HTN =
antisocial/creepy/non-NT/low value

Low trust and HTN+ = mysterious/capable/intimidating/high value
Fixed so u subhumans know your place
I know the first and have had a few irls as such
It just means you're a shitty mtn lmao
You're placing too much weight on people with horrid facial ratios. Bones matter but you need levels of harmony before it means shit
Atleast 65%+ is where you start mogging

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Black eyes bro. Like not blue. Black iris. Makes you look cold.

4015371_1710583755213.jpeg

T50 shitskin eyes basically.
Double digit IQ
His eye aspect ratio is like 2.8 in one eye and 2.6 In the other
Combined with extremely low absolute pfl and alien tier pct and a .488 esr UNDISTORTED
With a too narrow jaw
Bad chin philtrum and fucked jaw frontal
This is the perfect example of an actual MTN due to shit harmony

Double digit IQ
His eye aspect ratio is like 2.8 in one eye and 2.6 In the other
Combined with extremely low absolute pfl and alien tier pct and a .488 esr UNDISTORTED
With a too narrow jaw
Bad chin philtrum and fucked jaw frontal
This is the perfect example of an actual MTN due to shit harmony
Bruh what’s the point in arguing. His black eyes clearly look unattractive and creepy as fuck. I was just using him as an example for black eyes.

Fixed so u subhumans know your place
I know the first and have had a few irls as such
It just means you're a shitty mtn lmao
You're placing too much weight on people with horrid facial ratios. Bones matter but you need levels of harmony before it means shit
Atleast 65%+ is where you start mogging
Muh ratings high trust uggos get sex it is what it is.

You are just ugly/average boy
It’d be hard not to mog a black frauding white so there’d be little point mentioning it.

Reminder you use discord girls for validation.

It’d be hard not to mog a black frauding white so there’d be little point mentioning it.

Reminder you use discord girls for validation.
You'll never mog me u ugly retard. Women are terrified of your ugly fsce irl. You're so hyperfocused on chadlite status because your ugly ass genuinely believes he's a low trust htn when you're simply a low trust mtn, Dumb ass.you damn well know deep down that's the truth. Ur bones aren't enough

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Looking mysterious and dark mogs wdym , instant pussy soaker , jfl at being approachable bro your the man u supposed to be the one initiating and approaching anyway

Looking mysterious and dark mogs wdym , instant pussy soaker , jfl at being approachable bro your the man u supposed to be the one initiating and approaching anyway
Looking like a school shooter isn’t mysterious and dark. Also women approach.

You'll never mog me u ugly retard. Women are terrified of your ugly fsce irl. You're so hyperfocused on chadlite status because your ugly ass genuinely believes he's a low trust htn when you're simply a low trust mtn, Dumb ass.you damn well know deep down that's the truth. Ur bones aren't enough
Your narcy little head thinks if you narrow the goalposts and raise the looks requirements to get sex, that you’re super good looking. Delusions. All it means is you’re ltn at least.

The more low trust you are, the better looking you have to be to not look like a school shooter. More common sense than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and NotCarv
Your narcy little head thinks if you narrow the goalposts and raise the looks requirements to get sex, that you’re super good looking. Delusions. All it means is you’re ltn at least.

The more low trust you are, the better looking you have to be to not look like a school shooter. More common sense than anything.
CX5BBJ 1

You and the guys You call decent are relatively average looking to women.
"You aren't ugly You just need to approach"
You're worse than pua artists
You'll go outside and know when you're at a level as to where you can approach and you'll still get approached a bit.
You don't need a rating. I'm telling you from experience what happens irl is that you'll KNOW when you've hit the htn+ mark. Me as an autist myself can tell when I'm st the mark
@St.TikTokcel
However I'm body halod irl

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Allornothing
Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

Either ascend to Chadlite or you have to do the approaching.
Is that high appeal to emo foids?