People here are low trust, not ugly

u have seen me , do I look low trust or high trust cuz Ive been rated mtn- strong mtn so I wanna know
Husband material

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Basically ogres

It’s easier to increase your PSL than it is to increase your facial trust rating.

The only realistic solution is to looksmax and then focus on becoming confident/ approaching people in general.

This forum’s got it wrong. Being ugly is easy as hell. You can still get a gf and have a solid friend group. Just look around.

Being low trust is hell on Earth. If you aren’t gl you’ll have to approach a lot of men and women and be prepared for a lot of rejection since you just look creepy to some.
Frame and height also plays into this I think:

If you’re very tall and wide framed without looking good, I’ll assume that would also result in far less people approaching you, especially girls.

Posts like yours make me feel bad for insulting some users here. You actually look quite good. How did she respond to you not even kissing her lmao?

Wdym? Like mentally?
I think its both

i have been in 0 ltr since september 2022 cuz either i was getting cucked by 3 ppl in a row (the last was during a break)
then when i hardmaxxed and gymmaxxed it got easier but by that time i gave up

Who knows

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
Frame and height also plays into this I think:

If you’re very tall and wide framed without looking good, I’ll assume that would also result in far less people approaching you, especially girls.
Height and frame are just intimidation factors like masculine features in general. My definition of low trust is what turns people away from you and makes you look creepy.

Height and frame doesn’t. They might reduce the number of girls who approach you but it won’t reduce the number who are into you. It will obviously do the opposite.

Low trust = no approaches and reduced attractiveness to men and women. Once you look good enough, low trust turns into intimidation. Intimidation is arguably a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Sounds about right. People at that age are dumb and just date to not feel lonely, even if it means the guy is ugly. She probably wasn’t feeling you that much and expected you to take the lead. Young girls nowadays think they have to have sex to be mature (from bad influence imo but whatever).

If she was truly attracted to you things would have gone a lot more smoothly as she would have made things easy for you.

It’s where this myth of first-time sex being rubbish when you’re young comes from. There’s just no attraction sometimes. HTN doesn’t have this problem.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Height and frame are just intimidation factors like masculine features in general. My definition of low trust is what turns people away from you and makes you look creepy.

Height and frame doesn’t. They might reduce the number of girls who approach you but it won’t reduce the number who are into you. It will obviously do the opposite.

Low trust = no approaches and reduced attractiveness to men and women. Once you look good enough, low trust turns into intimidation. Intimidation is arguably a good thing.

So someone like Mads Mikkleson would be low trust and good looking for example ?

Attachments

• 08F14307-978B-4E5B-A251-DCB9FDF8CBA1.jpeg
    08F14307-978B-4E5B-A251-DCB9FDF8CBA1.jpeg
    728.1 KB · Views: 0
what's the difference between low-trust and ugly if its impact on how people treat you is the same?
High trust ugly dudes get treated the best from me (think Italian bald fat ogres with mustaches)

and I’m guessing they’re more on LTRs on average

So definitely a distinction

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I think its both

i have been in 0 ltr since september 2022 cuz either i was getting cucked by 3 ppl in a row (the last was during a break)
then when i hardmaxxed and gymmaxxed it got easier but by that time i gave up

Who knows
Sorry man. You still got some play though so your face isn’t a huge issue.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Sounds about right. People at that age are dumb and just date to not feel lonely, even if it means the guy is ugly. She probably wasn’t feeling you that much and expected you to take the lead. Young girls nowadays think they have to have sex to be mature (from bad influence imo but whatever).

If she was truly attracted to you things would have gone a lot more smoothly as she would have made things easy for you.

It’s where this myth of first-time sex being rubbish when you’re young comes from. There’s just no attraction sometimes. HTN doesn’t have this problem.
Nah actually she wanted a rleationship with me. I dated her 2 times like

• +1
Reactions: jankenpon, Allornothing and try2beme
There are a lot of mentally ill people here, the only thing you can do if your head works well is to improve your appearance to the maximum to fuck with high-level women. In the meantime you can entertain yourself by reading the crazy things that autistic schizophrenics publish here.

So someone like Mads Mikkleson would be low trust and good looking for example ?
Yeah, but because he’s good looking I’d say he’s more intimidating than low trust. That doesn’t mean he’s super trustworthy (he still has pitch black eyes and downturned lips), but that low trust turns in to intimidation the better looking you are. You’d still trust him quite a bit in real life. High intimidation, slightly low trust.

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

Either ascend to Chadlite or you have to do the approaching.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Allornothing
Nah actually she wanted a rleationship with me. I dated her 2 times like
Then maybe she just lacked confidence. If you’re still facing this problem you might need to get therapy ngl. I’m lucky I started dating after I realised I looked good.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
I think he was a troll
From what I saw it was kind of a mixture of both. Delusional weirdo larping to himself and others as a troll so no one would call him out.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
If he were true, then 99% of the .org user base wouldn't be boneless twink subhumans.
You think JB is average so your standards are too high tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and St.TikTokcel
Go outside India.
I’m well traveled and someone like him is far above average in the states, France, Greece, Italy ect ect
Only exceptions might be some parts of Australia and Scandinavia

I’m well traveled and someone like him is far above average in the states, France, Greece, Italy ect ect
Only exceptions might be some parts of Australia and Scandinavia
Location matters. You should've visted UMiami.

It’s easier to increase your PSL than it is to increase your facial trust rating.

The only realistic solution is to looksmax and then focus on becoming confident/ approaching people in general.

This forum’s got it wrong. Being ugly is easy as hell. You can still get a gf and have a solid friend group. Just look around.

Being low trust is hell on Earth. If you aren’t gl you’ll have to approach a lot of men and women and be prepared for a lot of rejection since you just look creepy to some.
What are features that make you seem low trust?

Location matters. You should've visted UMiami.
Yeah of course a uni filled with rich white frat bros and Tyrones would have a higher average, but overall JB is still far above average.

But I guess those are the environments that matter at the end of the day if you want a hot girl

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
more like this.

you can have an extremely robust face as long as it's balanced out by feminine features, the main ones are the eyes, nose, mouth and brows, hence why 'chads' tend to have smaller or upturned noses, these feminize the face, having larger lips, or a narrower mouth does this too, or higher set, more arched brows, with more space in-between.

if cavill had narrower 'hunter' eyes, instead of gaining appeal he'd lose it because that would shift his face towards low trust.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Heinrich Schmidt
What about eyebags and white/not very white scleral

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
more like this.

View attachment 2802839

you can have an extremely robust face as long as it's balanced out by feminine features, the main ones are the eyes, nose, mouth and brows, hence why 'chads' tend to have smaller or upturned noses, these feminize the face, having larger lips, or a narrower mouth does this too, or higher set, more arched brows, with more space in-between.

if cavill had narrower 'hunter' eyes, instead of gaining appeal he'd lose it because that would shift his face towards low trust.
Lundgren is another great example. He has very masc features but his blondness adds a feminine touch.
Young dolph lundgren pre rocky 4 pre fame 6 2 220 lbs v0 zld4bti7cz9c1

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Orc
What about eyebags and white/not very white scleral
It’s round infras in general that I’m concerned with. They make you look tired/high/depressed and only work if you look good. Not eyebags.

You should know when you see it. Imagine Lorenzo Zurzolo was average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Lundgren is another great example. He has very masc features but his blondness adds a feminine touch.
View attachment 2802848
also has more feminized eyes, fuller lips, and both cavill and him have relatively small mouths, which means their lower third becomes less distracting.

Wide mouth1

when you have a large mouth it makes your lower third stand out more and makes you look more intimidating, draws attention away from the eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Downturned lip corners, scleral show, black eyes, deep canine fossa, high bone mass. All these features, + not good looking enough to compensate and look intimidating/mysterious, means it's harder to make friends or get girls, as you just look creepy/non-NT. Women won't approach and you'll probably do bad on dating apps without NT pictures, even if you look good. You have to compensate with a charismatic personality, and even then it will be hard.

Either ascend to Chadlite or you have to do the approaching.

Attachments

• a-lovely-picnic-with-chimata-tenkyuu-v0-u8b9h2uf3kyb1.jpg
    a-lovely-picnic-with-chimata-tenkyuu-v0-u8b9h2uf3kyb1.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
also has more feminized eyes, fuller lips, and both cavill and him have relatively small mouths, which means their lower third becomes less distracting.

View attachment 2802851

when you have a large mouth it makes your lower third stand out more and makes you look more intimidating, draws attention away from the eyes too.
Damn i need a wider mouth. How do i get it

examples of this?
Ignore that it was me being retarded.

Stuff like low set eyebrows and anything related to masculine bones are intimidating, not low trust. There’s a difference.

Examples of it anyway:

4015525_1710590754907.jpeg

4015527_1710590775002.jpeg

Deep canine fossa is potentially the most masculine facial feature because I’ve never actually seen a woman with it. On the other hand, I’ve seen women with wide jaws and low-set eyebrows. It could be considered the jaw or brow ridge of the middle of the face. Looks intimidating af.

4015530_1710590977935.jpeg

(Skulls to the right). Note the shape of the cheekbone and how it caves in to form a depression next to the paranasal region of the upper maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69
What is this?

Stuff like low set eyebrows and anything my related to masculine bones are intimidating, not low trust. There’s a difference.

Examples of it anyway:

Deep canine fossa is potentially the most masculine facial feature because I’ve never actually seen a woman with it. On the other hand, I’ve seen women with wide jaws and low-set eyebrows. It could be considered the jaw or brow ridge of the middle of the face. Looks intimidating af.

4015539_1710591244814.jpeg

(Skulls to the right). Note the shape of the cheekbone and how it caves in to form a depression next to the paranasal region of the upper maxilla.

Last edited:
From what I saw it was kind of a mixture of both. Delusional weirdo larping to himself and others as a troll so no one would call him out.
he came back today lmfao

Stuff like low set eyebrows and anything related to masculine bones are intimidating, not low trust. There’s a difference.

Examples of it anyway:

4015530_1710590977935.jpeg

I have a recessed maxilla and hollow paranasal area. What can I expect from losing weight? I mean getting really lean, like 9/10%.

I have a recessed maxilla and hollow paranasal area. What can I expect from losing weight? I mean getting really lean, like 9/10%.
If your face is fat then you have a lot to gain. If it isn’t then you don’t. Simple. The people who look bad after weight loss just store too little fat in their faces.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
if you look low trust and not dimorphic its beyond over, nothing worse than low trust manlet...doesn't attract anyone