People who nag about lacking ntness should inject tren probably tbh

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I read stories even at 100 mg weekly it makes you insanely low inhib.

Better than some neurophysiological drug that is probably manufactured by Shekelstein Pharmaceuticals

Plus you put on muscles like a beast too.

Last edited:
yea and u lose ur hair too, good shit my boys

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You don't become more NT by becoming a roidbeast retard, you become more NT by socializing, meeting new people and putting yourself in socially uncomfortable situations. There's really no other way to become socially apt.

Low inhibition helps in regards to not caring what other people think of you, which in turns lowers your overall social anxiety and allows you to do the aforementioned things. But low inhibition per se doesn't make you any more socially pleasant, and can actually work against you sometimes.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: russiancelreturns, alriodai, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
yea and u lose ur hair too, good shit my boys
if you dont have the %99 hair genetics you are going to have hair loss anyway.
You don't become more NT by becoming a roidbeast retard, you become more NT by socializing, meeting new people and putting yourself in socially uncomfortable situations. There's really no other way to become socially apt.

Low inhibition helps in regards to not caring what other people think of you, which in turns lowers your overall social anxiety and allows you to do the aforementioned things. But low inhibition per se doesn't make you any more socially pleasant, and can actually work against you sometimes.
shut the fuck up retarded. people are using psycho drugs to overcome nt here. tren is better than those jew drugs.

i am nt already, keep your advice as short as your post number.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

as blackpilled, u can only be low inhib when u feel good in ur looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BucketCrab and Tallooksmaxxer
as blackpilled, u can only be low inhib when u feel good in ur looks
i know, i think nt is cope %99 of the time but tren is better than those psycho drugs which has permanent potential damage.

if you are going for retarded solutions at least keep it in safe zone.

i know, i think nt is cope %99 of the time but tren is better than those psycho drugs which has permanent potential damage.

if you are going for retarded solutions at least keep it in safe zone.
Look bro, NT and lowinhib isn't cope but it's not what the forum makes it to be
Some niggas are straight blue pilled "all you need is NT"
Looks are 80% of it, but when I say looks niggas think they need to look like a 6 PSL chad type nigga
Like when I say looks you need only a attractive feature, like height, or lips, or good eyes, just one of theses, and don't look that ugly, and boom, after that NTand low inhib and social circle shitmatters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Look bro, NT and lowinhib isn't cope but it's not what the forum makes it to be
Some niggas are straight blue pilled "all you need is NT"
Looks are 80% of it, but when I say looks niggas think they need to look like a 6 PSL chad type nigga
Like when I say looks you need only a attractive feature, like height, or lips, or good eyes, just one of theses, and don't look that ugly, and boom, after that NTand low inhib and social circle shitmatters
no one gives sshit about lips unless it looks bad and eyes are already part of PSL.

nt and inhib probably matters for ltr but i am khhv so if you dont think so you are right i guess.