Portuguesecel goes to Vietnam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9670 and mogstar
I understand bro but secretly you might at least have 0.7% black blood after all look how close Iberia is to north africa.
he's racist like most Portuguese

• +1
Reactions: lutte
He looks mixed but would look white if he had a sharper nose
i wish i was full asian and not hapa, at least i'd have an excuse to look asian as fuck

Just stop hating women and you'll get more matches.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and mogstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, sandcelmuttcel and mogstar
looking more asian than white is the worst thing that can ever happen to a human being
being stabbed in the balls for eternity as a white man is better than 1 day as an asian passing hapa male

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you will only slay subhumans you dog

no giga gook stacies would fuck you abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and sandcelmuttcel
How are you 6'4 with a strong jawline and not getting laid?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mogstar and Beetlejuice
is that you in your avi?
if i looked like her i'd be staring at myself 24/7 and touching myself and making out with the mirror and feeling my perfect face

if i looked like her i'd be staring at myself 24/7 and touching myself and making out with the mirror and feeling my perfect face
3D32D39D 3E0E 41C3 BA50 445988FE8EA2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 8576
How many thousands of matches do you get in Portugal?

OP i’m shocked tbh

only explanation is your tinder elo being fucked. How many times have you hidden profile changed locations reset etc

I tried got 0 as well
you and op are shadow banned on tinder. the last time i went to vietnam i had 7 different girls in less than 2 weeks.

btw tinder is fucky in how it saves elo/bans, definitely ties it to number but i think also email and device and maybe even payment method if you buy gold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
you and op are shadow banned on tinder. the last time i went to vietnam i had 7 different girls in less than 2 weeks.

btw tinder is fucky in how it saves elo/bans, definitely ties it to number but i think also email and device and maybe even payment method if you buy gold.
how are you bro