praying to god is most powerful looksmax

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
edit: thread theme song for @inferiorpispot234 cels

how me and @BrahminBoss got our zygos, through selling our souls. heavenly beauty bestowed from the gods themselves will always trump artificially induced beauty.

it is simply the fruits of our good karma. our philosophy that the only ones who should mog are those prepared to be mogged themselves. that if another deserves it more, we shan't be jealous of the rightful victor, understanding the natural duality that for every winner there is a loser, not everyone can win. unlike the commonplace low t jealous crabs in buckets who spread misinformation, gatekeep to artificially inflate their own value at the cost of another who deserves it more, their karma comes back to bite them. in the long run, it is better for natural selection and eugenics to play out. those brave enough to sacrifice to facilitate for this process get good karma from the gods themselves, but they must in addition, sell their soul to indra. everybody assumes god is so good and kind for some reason, why do they overlook his bad side too. evil is necessary as there cant be good without it, happiness would never be understood if that was all there was, pain must be present as well.

does god send tigers or viruses/bacteria to hell for brutally killing zebras for meer sake of survival?

for something as grave as eternal hellfire, why does god obfuscate the true path so much? cant he be clearer if he loves his children, like just show us what the true religion is nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Whitepill_Saint, Shkreliii and 5 others
Nah u two sold ur souls to satan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 30254 and 3 others
praying to gandy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and the MOUSE
God can make wonders but you gotta reject procrastination, fornication, so you looksmax for your future wife

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, inwardgonionscel, Deleted member 48684 and 1 other person
praying to gandy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 32410, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
I would say prayer is extremely powerful when you use thought, combined with emotion while doing this in a deep meditative state, doing it daily combined with knowing it's already happened and walking in this belief. This is proven to work due to the power of humans being able to access the quantum field which has unlimited potential and can be manifested into reality from our own thoughts, emotion and daily practice.

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
I would say prayer is extremely powerful when you use thought, combined with emotion while doing this in a deep meditative state, doing it daily combined with knowing it's already happened and walking in this belief. This is proven to work due to the power of humans being able to access the quantum field which has unlimited potential and can be manifested into reality from our own thoughts, emotion and daily practice.
indeed, harnessing the subconscious is everything. i want to do dark cave solitude for natural dmt trip one day but rn i just work on lucid dream ability

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
indeed, harnessing the subconscious is everything. i want to do dark cave solitude for natural dmt trip one day but rn i just work on lucid dream ability
That sounds like you've been watching Joe Rogan and or Aaron Rodgers.

All kidding aside, Lucid dreaming is a great first step. Next would be hypnosis. After that I would say going into the works like Jose Silva and Joe Dispenza. Once you get into their advanced works this includes astral projection and astral travel and future or past travel, etc.

I personally refuse to try astral travel for multiple reasons but it can be very beneficial in many different ways and a crazy experience. I do not possess the natural ability as some do. I know personal people who come from a blood line of known witches who have told me they were doing it as a child without knowing how or understanding what they were doing. This is a special ability that can be used for good or evil.

• Woah
Prayer is mogger

• +1
Believe in Jesus Christ our lord and God and you will be saved

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and HarrierDuBois
Believe in Jesus Christ our lord and God and you will be saved
i used to be a devote christian, very meek n cuck like id email randoms, comment yt vids telling ppl to repent quoting john 3:16 and i was in the most painful period of my life then. i literally cried when praying to god in my unfortunate circumstances and he was deaf to it. with more maturity, iq you realise its no different to tooth fairy etc, some need the cope however but this is like another underrated, deeper layer of blackpill.

im agnostic, i believe there is a god, but he definitely isnt the one in any of these religions, and that he doesent care and has abandoned us. i prob wont be able to convert u solely from this, but if you remove ur cognitive dissonance and ponder with deeper introspection hopefully you come to a similar or better conclusion n stop wasting time this meaningless shit. no god is coming to save you, dig yourself out of the hole yourself. be good because its good, not to please some god n avoid hellfire, what kind of love is fearing god

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DildoFaggins
i used to be a devote christian, very meek n cuck like id email randoms, comment yt vids telling ppl to repent quoting john 3:16 and i was in the most painful period of my life then. i literally cried when praying to god in my unfortunate circumstances and he was deaf to it. with more maturity, iq you realise its no different to tooth fairy etc, some need the cope however but this is like another underrated, deeper layer of blackpill.

im agnostic, i believe there is a god, but he definitely isnt the one in any of these religions, and that he doesent care and has abandoned us. i prob wont be able to convert u solely from this, but if you remove ur cognitive dissonance and ponder with deeper introspection hopefully you come to a similar or better conclusion n stop wasting time this meaningless shit. no god is coming to save you, dig yourself out of the hole yourself. be good because its good, not to please some god n avoid hellfire, what kind of love is fearing god
I lived the majority of my life as an agnostic, read all the great philosophers trying to figure out the meaning of life (you should see my bookshelf it’s concerning), and even after mocking Christianity on several occasions I finally accepted Christ one day and got saved. It’s a tough commitment and I still struggle with sin, but it most definitely is the way, the truth and the life.

• Hmm...

Christ is king

• Hmm...
God can make wonders but you gotta reject procrastination, fornication, so you looksmax for your future wife
JFL at you cuck, im praying for exactly that
easy money, look like Gandy, top hoes, who wouldnt want that? :love: 🙏 :Comfy:

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @klip11 @vermillioncorefan @vermillioncoreCell @Vermilioncore @AlexBrown84 @Ai Impact @Fat cunt @fat tiktokcel @the MOUSE @Kamui @himmyjones @Ozraelite @twilight @IAMNOTANINCEL @Bvnny.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, the MOUSE and vermillioncorefan

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @klip11 @vermillioncorefan @vermillioncoreCell @Vermilioncore @AlexBrown84 @Ai Impact @Fat cunt @fat tiktokcel @the MOUSE @Kamui @himmyjones @Ozraelite @twilight @IAMNOTANINCEL @Bvnny.

Pray to a jug of milk and you get the same result

that was an old comment
right now the only thing im praying for is to get crashed by a car, making my head and body explode with blood everywhere, erasing all trace of my existence.

• Hmm...