Pro Social Drugs: A guide to using substances to climb the social ladder

What do you think about benzo's as an anxiety medication? As in, taking a moderate dose everyday for an extended period. Like Ativan 1mg.
They suck for an extended period of time. You won't really be able to come off them unless you plan decades ahead. I'm on a benzo for 2 years now. Get on pregab/gabapentin instead; long term benzos just aren't worth it. Short term they're great, but even 2 weeks can be too long. There's definitely better anxiety/depression meds. I'd prescribe someone baclofen long term instead of benzos tbh if it came down to it. Plus, baclofen actually works way better imo

Yeah, the comedown isn't the best on methylphenidate because it's half-life is short, look into isopropylphenidate and ethylphenidate, they're both research chemicals and also from the same class of drug that Ritalin is derived from, but they act completely differently, isopropylphenidate is weaker, doesn't produce euphoria and the standard dose, but it does dramatically increase attention span and focus, the positives is that it lasts longer and the comedown is basically non-existent, and the urge to redose isn't really a thing like with Ritalin. Ethylphenidate is very similar to methylphenidate, but it doesn't really bind to NET but rather DAT primarily, whereas Ritalin targets both.
Try taking L-Tyrosine or Phenylalinine with methylphenidate. Really potentiates it. Downside is that it can make you really outspoken and aggressive.

1G of L-Tyrosine w/ Methylphenidate potentiates it ALOT.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
They suck for an extended period of time. You won't really be able to come off them unless you plan decades ahead. I'm on a benzo for 2 years now. Get on pregab/gabapentin instead; long term benzos just aren't worth it. Short term they're great, but even 2 weeks can be too long. There's definitely better anxiety/depression meds. I'd prescribe someone baclofen long term instead of benzos tbh if it came down to it. Plus, baclofen actually works way better imo
Are you being serious? I am on benzos for 2 years now as well. I came down from 2.5mg to 1mg in 5 weeks earlier in the year and will go down to 0 soon. What do you mean you can never come off?

Are you being serious? I am on benzos for 2 years now as well. I came down from 2.5mg to 1mg in 5 weeks earlier in the year and will go down to 0 soon. What do you mean you can never come off?
Benzos aren't made for the long term. After 2 weeks you just feel normal taking them.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Yeah I'm being serious and fair play for dropping to 1mg from 2.5mg that seems insane to me, I'm glad it wasn't too rough

dn rd too busy rodeblurmaxxing

lol @ fucking drug noobs trying to be like the wolf of wall street. soon half of you will be smoking meth with me

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Renaissance.Chad
Disclaimer
In no way am I claiming to have a complete knowledge of the subject, nor have I tried all of the substances listed. I am however, a loser who reads studies and likes to write research papers. I didn't proof read this, so it may be a little choppy at times. Please use cation when trying any drug.

Preface
Bold and underlined text refers to a new chapter, if you will. Bold and italicized indicates that it’s a subheading. I have inserted links to studies and academic papers throughout the guide. You can skip to the drugs category if you don't want to read much or already have a general idea of the social hierarchy.

Defining Status
To discuss compounds that enhance your status, we first must define what constitutes for one.
Status is the basic hierarchy structure that is observable in all species through all of history. It is the way that your peers interpret and respect you. In some ways, it can be considered the abstract manifestation of God. The primary goal of life is reaching a higher social status so you can reproduce with the best mate. Most people do not know this. Almost all actions are an attempt at gaining status.

Causes of Status
Status can have many causes. It can be from the way you treat people and your outward appearance. Since this guide , I'll be discussing the chemicals that contribute to the hierarchy.​
Serotonin
Serotonin has long been thought of as the chemical responsible for happiness, but this may not be true. Regardless, it has been linked to dominance and cooperation. This seems a bit paradoxical, but at the end of the day, those who can raise themselves to the top and justly distribute will always be leaders. This is why tyrants are generally not viewed as being on the top of the hierarchy, despite being on top at the surface level.
View attachment 440283
Dopamine
Dopamine, probably my favorite neurotransmitters. It is also heavily linked to motivation. Additionally, dopamine has been shown to increase income in stock traders. Wealth itself is one of the basic building blocks of status, but dopamine alone is correlated with high social status.
Dopamine - Wikipedia

Androgens

Androgens are the male sex hormones. The two most notable are testosterone and dht. Androgens up regulate the desire for greater social status. They also are correlated with offspring, the ultimate goal of social landscape. Androgens also have effects on neurotransmitters. High levels of androgens increase dopamine. Similarly, they increase serotonin, at least in transgender people. I like androgens the most of all of them because of their sexually dimorphic and anabolic effects along with heightened libido, aggression, and sense of well-being
Testosterone/Dihydrotestosterone - ScienceDirect

The Drugs
I will be dividing the different drugs into a couple of categories so that it is easier to find what you are looking for. I skipped a few like neurogenesis agents since they aren't directly pro social.​
Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, SSRIs, are the most common class of antidepressants. They are so common in fact, that they are prescribed to around 10% of the American population. Having been on antidepressants since I was 5, coming up on a decade of use, I can tell you that they aren't optimal. If you are focusing on serotonin, skip to the psychedelics or androgens category. If you feel the need to take an SSRI, I'd recommend taking Bupropion, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, to minimize the side effects.
Dopaminergic Agents
On to the fun stuff. Dopamine enhancing drugs are great for motivation, energy, cognitive power, and mood. Many dopamine related compounds come with a risk for addiction. Think cocaine and Adderal. Both of which will boost productivity, but because of the addictive properties, I cannot recommend them. Certain compounds don't come with a risk of addiction though. Caffeine is the most widely used drug on the planet. It is dopaminergic, but also one of the safest drugs available. Modafinil, the classic smart pill. While dopamine isn't the only factor, it does play an important role. I would consider Modafnil the perfect drugs due to its low addictive potential and pro cognitive functions. Personally, I notice positive changes in mood and outlook, better focus, and more extroversion. One problem with Modafinil is that it is a regulated substance, though it has a very low penalty. Regardless it is readily available online. I've used Adrafinil, a precursor to Modafinil, which is not regulated. Some claim that Modafinil can build tolerance, but that is yet to be proven in clinical studies. Bupropion is also good alternative.
Anabolic Androgens and other Hormonal Regulators
As mentioned in the Androgen section, androgens have a positive effect on social status. The best steroid to take is testosterone, simply because it has the most clinical data behind it. Most AAS and SARMs have effects on mood, so it doesn’t really matter. Technically, they are illegal. Many police are on steroids, so you usually won't get arrested. If you are still in puberty DO NOT take AAS or SARMs unless you have a very heavy knowledge on PEDs. You could get a masculinized face and frame, but you could also ruin your fertility and permanently lower you testosterone if used incorrectly, which most people do. Proviron is an exception, it still has effects on mood, but may improve fertility in normal doses. If you are a teen or just want to preserve fertility, clomid/enclomid is much safer, but still has side effects and anecdotal reports doesn't work as well on mood. HCG and aromatase inhibitors are also safer options. Although HCG can also reduce natural testosterone.
Psychedelics
The use of psychedelics is controversial to say the least. They were originally studied for their use in neurological disorders, but were taken out of the medical setting by hippies, who got them banned, even in research. Despite the 40 year halt, a recent interest in psychedelics as medicine has emerged. There have been more studies in the last decade, specifically on psilocybin, or mushrooms. These fungi have been shown to fix almost all mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, OCD, and addiction. Psychedelics also benefit extraversion and openness, both of which are key in building status. Supposedly, they are very common within upper class businessmen. Psychedelics are also very illegal. They are a class 1 substance, the same as heroin and meth. Despite having a negative impact on addiction, these drugs are classed with the most addictive substances. To get around this, you can extract DMT and LSA from certain legal plants and seeds. I won't get into this for legal reasons, but the information is readily available online. You can use DXM, cough syrup, but it does have addictive potential and usually has compounds that are very dangerous in high quantities. All of these compounds have the advantage of only having to take the once every few months. I'd just do an LSA or DMT extraction.
Sedatives
Sedatives can help in communication and lowering inhibition. They are very addictive and could have brain damaging effects. If you have to, these drugs include alcohol, phenibut, weed, codeine, kratom, ketamine, tianeptine, ect. Don't use them, except maybe occasionally alcohol.

TLDR
Take testosterone, modafinil, and psychedelics. Instead of testosterone, take clomid, hcg or Proviron, if you are in puberty. Feel free to ask any questions.
thankyou.gif (Dengan gambar) | Seni, Desain
can Testosterone have an impact on facial bones post puberty?

SSRIs since 5 years old??

SSRIs since 5 years old??
Maybe 6 lol. Idk if it was genetic or high iq or something, but my anxiety was pretty much crippling at that point.

Maybe 6 lol. Idk if it was genetic or high iq or something, but my anxiety was pretty much crippling at that point.
I have struggled with lifelong anxiety, didn't know what it was at that age but I was getting panic attacks that age too, intrusive OCD as well, but I just don't see how it makes any fucking sense to give a kid ssris. You're lucky you didn't end up murdering somebody, kids on that stuff often do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and TeenagePharmacy
I have struggled with lifelong anxiety, didn't know what it was at that age but I was getting panic attacks that age too, intrusive OCD as well, but I just don't see how it makes any fucking sense to give a kid ssris. You're lucky you didn't end up murdering somebody, kids on that stuff often do
Thankfully I was able to keep going with only 10mg of escitalopram, but I do question wether or not it was the best decision.

Kinda correct but there are other better ,,options’’

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
NO PRO SOCIAL DRUGS FOR YOUR FACE.

That being said, a serious Meditation practice is a great way to train yourself to thrive in any social situation, by being able to take advantage of every possible available stimuli in any given situation, in order to re-frame the dynamics of the interaction.

Most people live so much in their head, it's laughable how few people actually possess great situational awareness, and are low-inhib enough to evaluate situations from a viewpoint, as close as being omniscient as possibly be, in order to make the best decisions within seconds, without being clouded by self-consciousness, shame, fear of being rejected, desire to be accepted and validated, etc...

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 17402, Cope and 3 others
I hopped back on benzos. I’ve dealt with generalized anxiety most of my life but the last several months have been absolutely crippling, making it impossible to even function physically some days. It’s made a HUGE difference compared to how I was feeling. It’s unfort though because I find myself already needing to increase the dosage even after only 2 days. I really don’t want to get hooked on them because I’ve been there before and you’re an absolute slave to the drug. I stopped taking SSRIs at the beginning of this year. I understand that they can reinforce a state of "learned helplessness", but tbh they seem to be the only thing to reduce the anxiety symptoms, albeit not substantively. I think I need to get on one again though. They seem to be the only solution long term.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and RAITEIII
I hopped back on benzos. I’ve dealt with generalized anxiety most of my life but the last several months have been absolutely crippling, making it impossible to even function physically some days. It’s made a HUGE difference compared to how I was feeling. It’s unfort though because I find myself already needing to increase the dosage even after only 2 days. I really don’t want to get hooked on them because I’ve been there before and you’re an absolute slave to the drug. I stopped taking SSRIs at the beginning of this year. I understand that they can reinforce a state of "learned helplessness", but tbh they seem to be the only thing to reduce the anxiety symptoms, albeit not substantively. I think I need to get on one again though. They seem to be the only solution long term.
Do whatever is best for you. If you can, I'd see if you can get psilocybin treatment with a professional, legally or illegally. Doing it by yourself could be dangerous, but it could also help.

Do whatever is best for you. If you can, I'd see if you can get psilocybin treatment with a professional, legally or illegally. Doing it by yourself could be dangerous, but it could also help.
For anxiety? Perhaps. I've used shrooms, LSD, and other related research chems in the past, didn't really notice anything really with regards to GAD. Ketamine was very useful, but the effects usually dissipate within a couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy and RAITEIII
Did you ever end up trying Memantine?

Did you ever end up trying Memantine?
I use it every now and then but it doesn't work for anxiety. In theory, it should reduce tolerance to benzos but I haven't found that to be the case.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I use it every now and then but it doesn't work for anxiety. In theory, it should reduce tolerance to benzos but I haven't found that to be the case.
Honestly fuck anxiety :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Summer and Cope
I know 😞, if you ever want to talk about methods/theories to deal with it feel free to PM
For sure. I've been meditating daily and taking big doses of lion's mane, niacin and tmg and it's been helping for sure. Covid restrictions are obviously a huge issue. Best way to avoid anxiety/overthinking is really to just set simple goals and work towards them and trying not to be akratic or emotional. Lion's mane definitely blunted my emotional response to minor issues and helped me stay more disciplined.

Try not to let your current mind make predictions about the future because current circumstances/environment are really what molds your "current mind". Lion's mane definitely makes me scared of acting against my better judgement and in turn is making me more responsible and productive. I'm taking a pretty large dose everyday.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, RAITEIII, Cope and 2 others
For sure. I've been meditating daily and taking big doses of lion's mane, niacin and tmg and it's been helping for sure. Covid restrictions are obviously a huge issue. Best way to avoid anxiety/overthinking is really to just set simple goals and work towards them and trying not to be akratic or emotional. Lion's mane definitely blunted my emotional response to minor issues and helped me stay more disciplined.

Try not to let your current mind make predictions about the future because current circumstances/environment are really what molds your "current mind". Lion's mane definitely makes me scared of acting against my better judgement and in turn is making me more responsible and productive. I'm taking a pretty large dose everyday.
I've got a pretty good anxiety and mentalmaxxing stack tbh.

Works for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
JBC pills, twice a day.

Just be confident bro.

Works for me.
i need to stop coping and actually face reality. Is it you chad in avi?

• +1
i need to stop coping and actually face reality. Is it you chad in avi?
I was kidding, I'm not the anxious type fortunately, so I don't have a stack for that.

Don't know what your situation is, but yeah, start coping, like I do.

The Chad you see in avi is a certified landwhale slayer, I'm getting quite tired of it tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1g of psyilocybe cubensis is a social life hack on god, literally a different personality In terms of being clear minded and more extrovert and open and connecting to others

• +1
what do you take exactly brocel?
Finasteride, and Phenibut, once daily.

Fin in butt, then Phenibut in the evening.

Works for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1g of psyilocybe cubensis is a social life hack on god, literally a different personality In terms of being clear minded and more extrovert and open and connecting to others
No extroverting and opening your face for more connecting your face for your face though.

No extroverting and opening your face for more connecting your face for your face though.
I already look good but true

• +1

Interesting, I'll look into lion's mane more. I used to do mindfulness meditation for 15 minutes twice daily, need to start that again and also more cognitive reframing.

I don't know if you're familiar with this theory, but essentially people with high levels of anxiety have high brain inflammation. In inflamed brains, there is chronic activation of the microglia causing an excess production of glutamate. As you probably know, glutamate is what activates the NMDA receptors which can create anxiety. So taking the right anti-inflammatory supplement might prove to be better than an NMDA antagonist since you'd be targeting the induction of anxiety at the core source.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Seth Walsh
Lmao do not do that often. Even once a week will probably give you psychosis or something. Plus you'll probably sound like a retard not realizing it.

Lmao do not do that often. Even once a week will probably give you psychosis or something. Plus you'll probably sound like a retard not realizing it.
Nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 6400 and TeenagePharmacy
Replace modafinil with Wellbutrin it's the best antidepressant out there imo and it's technically a dopaminergic stimulant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Replace modafinil with Wellbutrin it's the best antidepressant out there imo and it's technically a dopaminergic stimulant
I need a medication that is legal, I can buy online, and can cure my depression without fucking me up mentally.

I need a medication that is legal, I can buy online, and can cure my depression without fucking me up mentally.
It's so easy to get a prescription for Wellbutrin

ssris make you emotionally blunt , I've been on them on and off for years. 40 mg of prozac currently, very numb.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
SSRI's raise progesterone and allopregnanolone in the brain. I bet 5a-DHP and HCG would give you the effect SSRI's give without the raised serotonin some of you preach.

People use HCG to fix PFS after using 5ar inhibiting drugs. Might be helpful for you man.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Start using androsterone and DHEA, pregenolone.

where can I learn more about these substances tho
Go to scholar.google.com and search the name, you should be able to find lots of studies on the compound you're interested in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Soalian
Go to scholar.google.com and search the name, you should be able to find lots of studies on the compound you're interested in.
And some compounds you're interested in, will also have no studies behind them, or studies backing up their use at all.

But you will still take them, and have "Oh shit what did I do" moments, later.

It's what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
SSRI's raise progesterone and allopregnanolone in the brain. I bet 5a-DHP and HCG would give you the effect SSRI's give without the raised serotonin some of you preach.

People use HCG to fix PFS after using 5ar inhibiting drugs. Might be helpful for you man.
The muh serotonin is bad is a meme. I know I put you onto the Ray Peat stuff but a lot of the advice should be taken with a heavy grain of salt. I took Cypro and Mirtazapine for several months and I think that's what attributed to my increased anxiety. All this shit is too complicated to think that taking A will result in B. Also SSRIs increase BDNF expression. I've never taken a 5ar inhibitor and progesterone had no noticeable effect on me. Be careful with Pansterone, it will eventually convert into corticosterone and estrone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 1849
ssris make you emotionally blunt , I've been on them on and off for years. 40 mg of prozac currently, very numb.
Try Mirtazapine. It helps me sleep so good every night and doesn't have the same sexual and flattening side effects. Only downside is the increase in appetite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I tried Lisuride last week, it's one of the safest and most potent dopamine agonist. Literally felt nothing from it, even in higher doses.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Cope
I'm extremely drugmaxxed. benzos, kratom, SNRI on the daily. It's literaly lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123