Proportions and leg lengthening+Mental masturbation

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Obviously I’m in LARPing territory rn with my boy @Curious0 but as a measly 6’ Uber Manlet leg lengthening is very interesting to me. How important are proportions of leg/torso, height/frame, height/wingspan etc. compared to raw height? Got a 6’2” wingspan and a 20-21 bidelt from a few years of natty lifting, but my legs are already relatively long. Do the pros of adding say 2.5 in to tibias and 1.5 in to femurs and walking around at 6’4-6’6 depending on shoes/lifts outweigh the cons of being a dude with legs like a Victoria’s Secret model?

• So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
A8AA2DA4 5E16 47C8 B1BB 999E2C76CB20

Ll

3 months later...

Long legs

fuark ascension complete

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and OOGABOOGA
Most height difference in humans is in the legs, all that talk about proportions is exaggerated as long as you don't lengthen much more than 10cm.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, EckhartTollemaxx and OOGABOOGA
It's over if you're not 7' in 2019

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and OOGABOOGA
Reality is beyond 6’ LL is retarded and should be avoided. All that matters beyond 6’ is face and the difference it makes between 6’ and 6’4 is so little that
6’ 5.2 PSL > 6’4 5.1 PSL

You’ll just become a taller version of you with more leg ratio = less attractive proportions, less athletic capacity, 1% boost for distribution of height fetishist sluts

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and OOGABOOGA
Reality is beyond 6’ LL is retarded and should be avoided. All that matters beyond 6’ is face and the difference it makes between 6’ and 6’4 is so little that
6’ 5.2 PSL > 6’4 5.1 PSL

You’ll just become a taller version of you with more leg ratio = less attractive proportions, less athletic capacity, 1% boost for distribution of height fetishist sluts
I think you’re understating the value of crossing the threshold into tall. Definitely worth more than .1(although maybe not to all girls). Not sure if it’s worth the effects though that’s true. Plus I’ve seen videos of people running and jumping after LL so theoretically I don’t see why you couldn’t eventually regain your athleticism. The problem would likely be from the stretching of muscle and tendon vs bone imo especially if you strengthen the bone with hgh and test cycles doing progressively heavier yoke walks or whatever. But truth be told i want to ascend so I can get a hot wife and raise a bunch of chadly kids so athleticism is the biggest reason not too for me.

Also face and physique are obviously priorities.
Most height difference in humans is in the legs, all that talk about proportions is exaggerated as long as you don't lengthen much more than 10cm.
Right, I was thinking about that last night. Let’s say I’ve got 40 inches of leg and 32 from hips up. That’s a 1.25 ratio. Bump up to 44 inches of leg and you’ve got 1.375. Not that bad of a difference imo, especially considering that it would put me in the ballpark of optimal height. It’ll be good signally for my dickmaxxing(just starting at 6.75 bpelx5.5 mseg so 8x6 shouldn’t take more than a year and my girth could top out around 6.5-7. Do that + fix my face + head to Asia = pewn

Last edited:
@Curious0 do you know David laids leg/height?