PSL Is Overrated - Critique & Analyisis

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Yep.. another :bluepill::bluepill: thread that's going to trigger a lot of virgin expert basement dwellers. Only niggas who actually go out & have experience will understand what I'm saying..

All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to. Everything depends on the specific girl & specific guy in the situation. And let's be real most of y'all niggas ain't repulsive to look at. If a chick is giving you the time of day to talk to you and here what you're saying.. she doesn't find you repulsive or ugly..

The best you can do without surgeries is softmaxxing (physique, straight white teeth, clear up acne, grooming, eyebrow/eyelash dye, etc)
WATER

Once you meet the chicks requirements everything else matters a lot more. Your confidence, appearance, your voice, aura, smell, appearance, demeanor, etc. I'll go into depth in my next thread

Now if you honestly have a major severe flaw like a recessed jaw, chin, extreme protruding bug eyes, balding, then yeah go get those things fixed. But not because it's gonna help you get laid, but because it'll improve your own self esteem & confidence, and thus you'll force yourself to actually go out, talk to chicks & get real world experience.

Shoutout to @Over

"We are overexposed to genetic superhumans like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Cavill, Hernan, Eriksen, O'Bhai, and our perception is twisted, anything that isn't close to these 1 in 1,000,000 males appear subhuman in my eyes. Average man is utter subhuman."

Time to live back in reality boyos..

WHEN I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS IT PISSES ME OFF

View attachment 1236548

Shoutout to @goat2x for this comment

"insane social anxiety, high standards, or introverted personality to not to get a girlfriend (assuming they arent severely deformed or manlet)
just imagine a world where this guy have to write signs like "Im incel" and rot like a perma virgin"

This is the common denominators I see here with most guys

- You're too young
- Overdosed on too many black pills
- Haven't done all the softmaxxing
- Only approached 3 chicks in your life (It's a numbers game GET OVER IT)
- Only use dating apps (which mind you ONLY benefits the best looking guys)
- Never go out to parties, social events, etc
- Shy & Introverted / Soft spoken

And you expect to suddenly have pussy falling in your lap when you reach "6 PSL" when everything about you on the inside is still underdeveloped?

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

Amnesia's posts are enough to let me know your looks get you nowhere when you don't have tight game & incongruent with your behavior and actions.

Don't get me wrong like I said before, the more attractive you are the more ATTENTION you're gonna bring towards you. But If you don't what the fuck you're doing in the interaction all that attention you got was for nothing.

6 PSL is looking a Lamborghini Huracan (Face, Height, Body, Frame)

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

Another anology

You look like a mansion

But the inside of the mansion looks like this

If you don't have the basic foundations on the inside, then the outside won't matter. That's what happens when you ONLY FOCUS on maximizing your looks.

PSL really is just about your ego & wanting validation from basement dwellers who jerk off over male models & women who will gawk at you & tell you how hot, sexy, good looking, etc you are. Y'all really just want attention & validation.. be honest with yourself.

99% of y'all won't be 6+ PSL
99% of y'all won't be famous or high status
99% of y'all won't be millionaires

This will go over a lot of guys heads but that's ok, you'll learn over time when your rude awakening comes & the dating / sex life you expected isn't coming to reality.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

@alriodai @Kingkellz @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @lifestyle21873 @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @chadison @eyelidcel @fogdart @MoeZart @goat2x @JamesHowlett @larsanova69 @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @Selinity @ShowerMaxxing @TaskforceBlack @TheEndHasNoEnd @Timelessbrah @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Yliaster @Effortless @AlexAP @Chadeep @whiteissuperior @Gargantuan

Future Threads
Tyronelite Version of LMS
Multiple Reasons Women Reject You
Hypergamy only affects beta men
Dating Apps are not Real Life
There's no such thing as "Female Nature"
Everything In Life Is a Number's Game

Attachments

• 1626969378043.png
    1626969378043.png
    488.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1626969930329.png
    1626969930329.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 26379, Deleted member 28541 and 87 others
Yep.. another :bluepill::bluepill: thread that's going to trigger a lot of virgin expert basement dwellers. Only niggas who actually go out & have experience will understand what I'm saying..

All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to. Everything depends on the specific girl & specific guy in the situation. And let's be real most of y'all niggas ain't repulsive to look at. If a chick is giving you the time of day to talk to you and here what you're saying.. she doesn't find you repulsive or ugly..

The best you can do without surgeries is softmaxxing (physique, straight white teeth, clear up acne, grooming, eyebrow/eyelash dye, etc)
WATER

Once you meet the chicks requirements everything else matters a lot more. Your confidence, appearance, your voice, aura, smell, appearance, demeanor, etc. I'll go into depth in my next thread

Now if you honestly have a major severe flaw like a recessed jaw, chin, extreme protruding bug eyes, balding, then yeah go get those things fixed. But not because it's gonna help you get laid, but because it'll improve your own self esteem & confidence, and thus you'll force yourself to actually go out, talk to chicks & get real world experience.

Shoutout to @Over

"We are overexposed to genetic superhumans like Lachowski, Barrett, O'Pry, Cavill, Hernan, Eriksen, O'Bhai, and our perception is twisted, anything that isn't close to these 1 in 1,000,000 males appear subhuman in my eyes. Average man is utter subhuman."

View attachment 1236548

"insane social anxiety, high standards, or introverted personality to not to get a girlfriend (assuming they arent severely deformed or manlet)
just imagine a world where this guy have to write signs like "Im incel" and rot like a perma virgin"

- You're too young

And you expect to suddenly have pussy falling in your lap when you reach "6 PSL" when everything about you on the inside is still underdeveloped?

Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

Amnesia's posts are enough to let me know your looks get you nowhere when you don't have tight game & incongruent with your behavior and actions.

Don't get me wrong like I said before, the more attractive you are the more ATTENTION you're gonna bring towards you. But If you don't what the fuck you're doing in the interaction all that attention you got was for nothing.

View attachment 1236560

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

View attachment 1236588View attachment 1236585

If you don't have the basic foundations on the inside, then the outside won't matter. That's what happens when you ONLY FOCUS on maximizing your looks.

PSL really is just about your ego & wanting validation from basement dwellers who jerk off over male models & women who will gawk at you & tell you how hot, sexy, good looking, etc you are. Y'all really just want attention & validation.. be honest with yourself.

This will go over a lot of guys heads but that's ok, you'll learn over time when your rude awakening comes & the dating / sex life you expected isn't coming to reality.

@alriodai @Kingkellz @Aquiillaxo @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @lifestyle21873 @Beetlejuice @Be_ConfidentBro @chadison @eyelidcel @fogdart @MoeZart @goat2x @JamesHowlett @larsanova69 @MostGLSlayer @mulattomaxxer @OOGABOOGA @Selinity @ShowerMaxxing @TaskforceBlack @TheEndHasNoEnd @Timelessbrah @volcelfatcel @Wallenberg @Yliaster @Effortless @AlexAP @Chadeep @whiteissuperior @Gargantuan

Future Threads

Unironically just be NT and have a hair length that goes past your eyebrows

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, thecel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
height > face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Zylk, Cutecel2001 and 4 others

Good looking ➡️ Positive feedback ➡️ Confident

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Rt-Rust1, LooksOrDeath and 20 others
being GL without confidence can be brutal . no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

• JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Zylk, fuckedupmanlet and 27 others

WATER

Shoutout to @Over

View attachment 1236548

- You're too young

Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

View attachment 1236560

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

Future Threads

Banger thread just like the usual

Faxxs tho, game and making moves for females is actually underrated. Majority of users are sheltered high inhib fags who've never stepped out of the basement.

Majority of fags will never me 6+ psl, millionaires+, or supremely high status.

Looks matter alot but most fags haven't even done the basics and continue to complain abt why they're dry.

Everything matters

Good thread my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Over, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
It's true that if you're average looking and NT you can get laid
But not with hot girls

If you look better you can get better looking girls, that's a fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, Zylk, Moggedbyevery1 and 16 others
>All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to.

In a vacuum: yes.

In a world in which she is approached and messaged by better-looking guys on a weekly basis? No.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2597 and 14 others
Good post. I agree.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
" "insane social anxiety, high standards, or introverted personality to not to get a girlfriend (assuming they arent severely deformed or manlet)"

Well I'm a manlet, so over for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 1 other person
You're like a bishop preaching to a group of satanists. But hopefully you change a few of their minds with time.

Everything matters. Looks, game, money. It's all just one sliding scale, there is no end all be all. "Muh 4psl" but you're a successful businessman making multi six figures and 6'1. Wouldn't seem like that guy would have a problem with the ladies. The truth is, you're given a hand of cards throughout life and you have to make the best of them.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 18199, TheMewingBBC and 13 others
banger

• +1
Extremely based thread once again.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10615 and tyronelite
>All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements to the specific girls you're talking to.

In a vacuum: yes.

In a world in which she is approached and messaged by better-looking guys on a weekly basis? No.
This, average girls in my country are messaged by fucking football players that drive expensive cars and have a huge social circle. How can the average man compete?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zylk, Deleted member 2597 and 6 others

WATER

Shoutout to @Over

View attachment 1236548

- You're too young

Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

View attachment 1236560

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

Future Threads

Once you’re past the looks threshold game matters

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 761, Amnesia and 2 others
A lot of people will argue that “the inside” gets rotten because of being bad looking during crucial development years which is completely true but this cannot stop you from working on it the same way one would work on their looks. Everything does indeed matter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, fuckedupmanlet, Danish_Retard and 5 others
High IQ post The main downside of psl is they rely too much on looksmaxing too change their life. When in reality your going to hit a point of diminishing returns and you can’t increase your looks anymore. You would be better off focusing on other things at that point but alot of guys are still stuck here despite being good enough. These threads are good examples of this shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and tyronelite
Original 1
the cope in this topic is so high it gave me hope, but i remember all my way blackpill, and i see this topic is unreal

Kp11owk.gif
Wcp42ftikic11
J1kNcLRh
B69

59512E78 A884 429B B051 BC78EBACBBD1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 7 others

WATER

Shoutout to @Over

View attachment 1236548

- You're too young

Big Sean Omg GIF

Cmon son.. stop it

View attachment 1236560

View attachment 1236570

Another anology

You look like a mansion

View attachment 1236579

Future Threads

agree but still OLD can work. imo approaching is cope

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
It depends tbh, I do agree with the crazies here on one thing: there is a certain looks threshold in which you can get away with almost everything, including being aspie, shy etc. Guys like Meeks, Nick Bateman and Chads in general can be whatever they want and still attract lots of women because they are insanely gl. So in that sense, yeah, becoming 6 PSL will get you women.

But IRL its very rare to find guys like this, so most men have to develop other skills to become more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, fogdart, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
being GL without confidence can be brutal . no doubt.
The worst thing you can be is good looking with piss poor game

The more attractive you are the higher your expectations from men and women

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Mongrelcel
After I ascended I can confidently now say that this is all major cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
"All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements "

isnt this whole site here to help to reach the looks requirement which is very high? most guys don't meet the minimum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thisend, LooksmaxxHopeful and 10 others
After I ascended I can confidently now say that this is all major cope.
Please go ahead explain how you “ascended” & ill tell you where you misunderstood my thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The worst thing you can be is good looking with piss poor game

The more attractive you are the higher your expectations from men and women
that's when she pulls you aside and say she's getting mixed feelings.. It happened to me, I could barely maintain eye contact and was super awkward ngl.

• +1
The Rock Clapping GIF

Shia Labeouf Applause GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14455, datboijj and 2 others
"All you have to do is not be repulsive looking & meet the minimum facial requirements "

isnt this whole site here to help to reach the looks requirement which is very high? most guys don't meet the minimum tbh
I think the issue is that many here want to reach the looks requirement to get laid purely off looks without effort. That looks requirement is very high yeah. But that’s not the true minimum to pull from irl or date a girl

• +1
Reactions: Indeed, Deleted member 14262, Looks234 and 8 others
I think the issue is that many here want to reach the looks requirement to get laid purely off looks without effort. That looks requirement is very high yeah. But that’s not the true minimum to pull from irl or date a girl
THANK YOU

Niggas here don’t want to put in the work & want the cheat code & easiest route to having a successful dating life

Unless you look like Amnesia you’re not gonna pull a lot of chicks purely by your looks & a couple messages back n forth

AND EVEN then Amnesia still struggles and admits it’s a numbers game. So what makes you think YOU who’s nowhere near his looks level will have it easier ?

• +1
Reactions: Indeed, .👽., Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Please go ahead explain how you “ascended” & ill tell you where you misunderstood my thread
There is no such thing as game. If you look good people will attribute good characteristics and personality traits onto you. If you think you need game and chase women you have already failed.

I have severe anxiety and am very shy. And it was very obvious before my surgeries. Now when I tell women I have severe anxiety they never believe me and they would say things like I'm aloof or very serious but they ever perceive me as having anxiety.

And I'm never left out of conversations and people make an effort to engage with me.

There is a clear noticable difference in my life before and after surgery and it has nothing to do with how I act.

Like I've had things that people meme about here happen to me. For example a girl gave me a blow job and then asked me later if I liked her jfl.

Men just like to think if they do X then they can get women. This game, red pill, pua nonsense is the equivalent of religion for men looking for hope and copes.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, p0lishsubhuman, LightSkinNoob and 7 others
There is no such thing as game. If you look good people will attribute good characteristics and personality traits onto you. If you think you need game and chase women you have already failed.

I have severe anxiety and am very shy. And it was very obvious before my surgeries. Now when I tell women I have severe anxiety they never believe me and they would say things like I'm aloof or very serious but they ever perceive me as having anxiety.

And I'm never left out of conversations and people make an effort to engage with me.

There is a clear noticable difference in my life before and after surgery and it has nothing to do with how I act.

Like I've had things that people meme about here happen to me. For example a girl gave me a blow job and then asked me later if I liked her jfl.

Men just like to think if they do X then they can get women. This game, red pill, pua nonsense is the equivalent of religion for men looking for hope and copes.
Nigga that’s not what game is.. Jesus I need to make a thread on this

All game is is a strategy to get what you want in life. It doesn’t just apply to dating it applies to EVERYTHING

When I say game I’m not talking about PUA one liners & magic words to tell a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indeed, thisend, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
No it’s not jfl you need to meet the looks requirement for the chicks you want to get at

Do you know how many times I’ve been complimented on my looks at bars and clubs & niggas here tell me I’m 3-3.5-4 PSL?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, AscendingHero and .👽.
High IQ post The main downside of psl is they rely too much on looksmaxing too change their life. When in reality your going to hit a point of diminishing returns and you can’t increase your looks anymore. You would be better off focusing on other things at that point but alot of guys are still stuck here despite being good enough. These threads are good examples of this shit

Will rd these threads later & reply on my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zeta ascended
agree but still OLD can work. imo approaching is cope
Yeah if you look like Amnesia of course you’re gonna hundreds of matches & possible lays

BUT using only OLD when you’re average you’re not gonna be successful. You need to use EVERYTHING

Tinder is Chad central so unless you’re a gymmaxxed normie with good high quality pics you need to go out and approach. Get over it

• +1
Can you give me a rough estimate of what I can expect?
Im around LTN looks wise.
Im going to Russia to visit my family in a couple of days.
Im above average height for that country.
I have some friends that I talk to and Im generally pretty NT.

Im currently a 20 yo KV but I never approached a single foid in my life.
Should I try to get laid during my stay there?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
All these threads about "look isn't so important" make no sense

Ofc look isn't the only thing that matters

But the better you look, the less you have to run number game (chad has 1/10 success, normie 1/100 or so)
And also better look means hotter girls

Using Amnesia as example isn't good, he "struggles" only on Tinder
When he leaves his basement and goes to a club, he gets approached and slay easily

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
But the better you look, the less you have to run number game (chad has 1/10 success, normie 1/100 or so)
And also better look means hotter girls
Wrong everyone needs to run numbers game lol

Like I said unless you’re .0000000001% in looks, fame, status and sex appeal you need to run numbers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and chadison
i read like 5 lines but i agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
Using Amnesia as example isn't good, he "struggles" only on Tinder
When he leaves his basement and goes to a club, he gets approached and slay easily
Really ? You live with Amnesia and seen this happen? Mirin..

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Eh IDK about all this

Amnesia still gets laid regularly so I don't think he's a good example. Yes he gets flaked/ghosted but women are just cunts in 2021.

• +1
Wrong everyone needs to run numbers game lol

Like I said unless you’re .0000000001% in looks, fame, status and sex appeal you need to run numbers
There's a big difference to have 20% success rate or 1% success rate
Both are "numbers game" but a chad only needs to approach 5-10 girls to get laid, while a normie has to approach 10x more girls
Do you see the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and 5 others
THANK YOU

Niggas here don’t want to put in the work & want the cheat code & easiest route to having a successful dating life

Unless you look like Amnesia you’re not gonna pull a lot of chicks purely by your looks & a couple messages back n forth

AND EVEN then Amnesia still struggles and admits it’s a numbers game. So what makes you think YOU who’s nowhere near his looks level will have it easier ?
YOURE WELCOME MY NIGGA

• +1
Amnesia still gets laid regularly so I don't think he's a good example. Yes he gets flaked/ghosted but women are just cunts in 2021.
That’s what I’m saying.. dudes here think if they become 6+ PSL all the flaking, ghosting, rejecting is gonna disappear and pussy is gonna fall on their lap every day

Both are "numbers game" but a chad only needs to approach 5-10 girls to get laid, while a normie has to approach 10x more girls
And the normie will have to deal with various games, a lot more flaking, and setups to get used for their money. When a woman is strongly attracted to you then a lot of the bullshit gets thrown out the window and she makes everything easy and will communicate with you in an honest and timely manner.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, lilhorizontal32, AscendingHero and 3 others
and setups to get used for their money
And who’s fault is that if they’re giving women money? Nobody’s forcing you to take these bitches out on dates, hand over money, etc

I’ve seen more dudes who are considered “normies” pull in clubs and bars then dudes who are male model tier looks

Even @lifestyle21873 can confirm this

• +1
Reactions: chadison
PSL is cope for blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, LightSkinNoob, Danish_Retard and 3 others
And who’s fault is that if they’re giving women money? Nobody’s forcing you to take these bitches out on dates, hand over money, etc

I’ve seen more dudes who are considered “normies” pull in clubs and bars then dudes who are male model tier looks

Even @lifestyle21873 can confirm this

Have you even seen a male model tier guy at a club?

I don't think a guy that looking would even step foot in a nightclub unless it was really upscale and cost a fortune to get in.

• +1
Did you not see Paul Janka? He had to approach hundreds of women and his success rate was 10%

So what makes you think you can sit around & wait for chicks to come to you?

This is the problem with y’all.. you think 10-20% success rate is bad. THATS GOOD

Everything you do in life you’re gonna get back 10-20% in return

You approach 100 people to come to your club, you’re gonna get 10-20 people interested..

THATS LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Indeed, .👽., mulattomaxxer and 4 others