PSL rating. IN THE MIDDLE SECTION. Inconsistent.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84.15%
PSL 6 - 97.25
PSL 7 - 99.87
PSL 8 - 99.9968

PSL 1 - Utterly deformed - Less than 1 percent

PSL 1.5 - Deformed, but not utterly - 1 percentile (I looked it up and 3% of kids are born with birth defects but not all reach adulthood)

PSL 2 - Repulsively hideous (Morbid obese fall here) - 2 percentile

PSL 2.5 - Hideous - 5 percentile

PSL 3 - Very ugly - 10 percentile

PSL 3.5 - Ugly - 30 percentile

PSL 4 - Slightly below average - 40 percentile

PSL 4.5 - Dead average - 50 percentile (Mogs 50% of people, gets mogged by the other 50%)

PSL 5 - Slightly above average - 60 percentile (Mogs 60%, gets mogged by 40%, you get the point)

PSL 5.5 - Good looking - 70 percentile

PSL 6 - Very good looking - 95 percentile

PSL 6.5 - Stunningly good looking - 99 percentile

PSL 7 - Close to perfection - 99.999 percentile (1 in a 100 thousand people)

PSL 7.5 - Pretty much perfect, but misses something striking that PSL 8 has - 99.999999 percentile (1 in 100 million people)

PSL 8 - PSL Gods - You can count them in your fingers

PSL 4: 50th percentile (1 in 2)
PSL 5: 84th percentile (1 in ~6)
PSL 6: 97.75th percentile (1 in ~44)
PSL 7: 99.865th percentile (1 in ~741)
PSL 8: 99.997th percentile (1 in ~28.571)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7 rings, Deleted member 5912, SoyGune and 4 others
Like @SpearOfOrion said

We're better of using something like
Subhuman
Low tier normie
Normie
Ht normie
Chadlite
Chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10374, SteveRogers, Alexanderr and 18 others
That people enjoy life and stop bitching about everything 5028908

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6128
Like @SpearOfOrion said

Subhuman
Low tier normie
Normie
Ht normie
Chadlite
Chad
True. Way better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
The only true rating system is foid genital moisture detectors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Alexanderr and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
And what also has an influence is the preference of the rater.
Some raters always think you can only be high PSL if you're DOM/ very masc
Others prefer prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
And what also has an influence is the preference of the rater.
Some raters always think you can only be high PSL if you're DOM/ very masc
Others prefer prettyboys.
True that.

Middle ratings. (aka not ugly but not generally attractive either)
Are much heavier influenced by preferences.

Hence if a rating is all over the place. You are somehwere in the middle range.

Attractiveness is objective; and in the midle more room for subjectiveness.

There is only one PSL 8 male ever and that's prime Leo Dicapario

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

On one of the links it said 4 PSL was slightly below average. Somebody confirm to me that it is directly average.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
this makes no fucking sense. Just assume a normal distribution of attractiveness and use standard deviations as points, with PSL 4 as the mean. The vast majority will fall between 2-6PSL, with 5% being 6PSL and less than 1 percent being 7PSL. Then Gandy/O'pry are 8PSL irl and 9PSL in photoshoots.

On one of the links it said 4 PSL was slightly below average. Somebody confirm to me that it is directly average.
PSL 4 = 100% normie imo.

It so brutal percentile wise.

PSL 4 - 50%
PSL 5 - 84%

"only" 1 point (out of 8, aka 12.5% point increase) more attractive PSL. From 4PSL -> 5PSL.
BUT: 34% INCREASE in percentile.

That's the jump that will cause ALL the difference. GOING from PSL4 NORMIE to PSL5 (Chadlite?)

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
this makes no fucking sense. Just assume a normal distribution of attractiveness and use standard deviations as points, with PSL 4 as the mean. The vast majority will fall between 2-6PSL, with 5% being 6PSL and less than 1 percent being 7PSL. Then Gandy/O'pry are 8PSL irl and 9PSL in photoshoots.

You're shitting bluepilled shit, learn about the blackpill before posting here

Is gosling truly technically (not sex appeal) but calculated technical aesthetics 3.5 psl as some claim?

Is gosling truly technically (not sex appeal) but calculated technical aesthetics 3.5 psl as some claim?
Technical calculated = WRONG.

It should be the looks appeal (without status and money).

Technical calculated.
Is probably only about structure.
While skin quality, skin tone, hairline, phenotype, color contrast halo.
are big factors.

A Chad face and structure WITH acne skin = ugly dude.
Skin quality is very important.

his skin skin quality. Especially for age. Is nowadays God Tier. As is his color contrast halo.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Technical calculated = WRONG.

It should be the looks appeal (without status and money).

Technical calculated.
Is probably only about structure.
While skin quality, skin tone, hairline, phenotype, are big factors.

A Chad face and structure WITH acne skin = ugly dude.
Skin quality is very important.

I agree but it seems like no one really agrees on whether psl should be calculated that way or pure aesthetics. That's why there are like 10+ gosling threads and every time there's 3.5 ratings complaining pheno and 5.5 ratings that include the things you said. Is PSL only calculating aesthetics or not? Seems like people can't decide

I agree but it seems like no one really agrees on whether psl should be calculated that way or pure aesthetics. That's why there are like 10+ gosling threads and every time there's 3.5 ratings complaining pheno and 5.5 ratings that include the things you said. Is PSL only calculating aesthetics or not? Seems like people can't decide
As far as I know.
PSL = as women rate a man.
Since the black pill, is big on. The opposite sex decided the attractiveness of a man. Not some aspie calculations.

As far as I know.
Since the black pill, is big on. The opposite sex decided the attractiveness of a man. Not some aspie calculations.

Makes sense but this website is all dudes

Makes sense but this website is all dudes
Truth.

I think most commonly ratings here. I tried to be judged if correct. By the female response that dude gets (minus status and money factor). WHich is difficult one.
But with Ryan Gosslin, it's pretty obvious that when he at his peak grooming and stuff. just his appearance alone is attractive to women. The amount of thirsty messages is alotbelow that scene from a movie. While that doesn't happen perse to other famous actors.
So for that reason, the feedback is, that Gosslin CAN'T be PSL 3.5. But has to be like a PSL5 probablyin face appeal, + body halo on top of that when jacked.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
Truth.

I think most commonly ratings here. I tried to be judged if correct. By the female response that dude gets (minus status and money factor). WHich is difficult one.
But with Ryan Gosslin, it's pretty obvious that when he at his peak grooming and stuff. just his appearance alone is attractive to women. The amount of thirsty messages is alotbelow that scene from a movie. While that doesn't happen perse to other famous actors.
So for that reason, the feedback is, that Gosslin CAN'T be PSL 3.5. But has to be like a PSL5 probablyin face appeal, + body halo on top of that when jacked.

I agree with you of course. The rating system is just inconsistent b c some only do aesthetics some take into account pheno etc. I wish there was a step by step guide to rating really mechanically spelled out that would help a lot. Truerateme blows but it at least attempts to make a step by step guide. Ironically they were requested to put gosling on the guide but they did not because his case aesthetically was more of an outlier. Has anyone ever composed a step by step rating guide?

I agree with you of course. The rating system is just inconsistent b c some only do aesthetics some take into account pheno etc. I wish there was a step by step guide to rating really mechanically spelled out that would help a lot. Truerateme blows but it at least attempts to make a step by step guide. Ironically they were requested to put gosling on the guide but they did not because his case aesthetically was more of an outlier. Has anyone ever composed a step by step rating guide?
True that. It's difficult as hell.

Most often, people just exclude phenotype, for PSL rating. Which is good I think.

But color contrast halo, and skin quality should NOT be overlooked imo.

That's why PSL is then not always SMV.

Because a average Chinese-asian man. Lets say 4PSL Asian. In the West, his SMV will be LOW. ANd in China his SMV will be average.
But you average white boy man, with perfect phenotype. Lets say 4PSL White boy. In the West, his SMV is like 4+, and in Asia he will be treated asif he is very attractive. Because SMV will be higher, and in locationmaxxed places alot higher.

• +1
Like @SpearOfOrion said

Subhuman
Low tier normie
Normie
Ht normie
Chadlite
Chad
I'm for this as well, but didn't this dude claim that he "invented" this rating system? People have been using this for years just not officially

• +1
Ditch 1 to 8 rating fags and use percentile

I'm for this as well, but didn't this dude claim that he "invented" this rating system? People have been using this for years just not officially
Nah he didn't say he invented it as far as i remember

Nah he didn't say he invented it as far as i remember
maybe it was someone else then, jfl at thinking this is "a new system I invented". But it's a good one, I support this

• +1
Is there a post with a walk through of all the criteria, like a step by step comprehensive guide? I've picked up a lot from the forums but I haven't seen some all inclusive guide on here.

Is there a post with a walk through of all the criteria, like a step by step comprehensive guide? I've picked up a lot from the forums but I haven't seen some all inclusive guide on here.
I never seen.
There is no consencus.

• +1
Nobody knows how to rate on this forum. This has been well established. People just assign random values as PSL rating without understanding how the normal distribution (bell curve) works.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I probably use the last one;

PSL 4: 50th percentile (1 in 2)
PSL 5: 84th percentile (1 in ~6)
PSL 6: 97.75th percentile (1 in ~44)
PSL 7: 99.865th percentile (1 in ~741)
PSL 8: 99.997th percentile (1 in ~28.571)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and eduardkoopman
Nobody knows how to rate on this forum. This has been well established. People just assign random values as PSL rating without understanding how the normal distribution (bell curve) works.
Is there anyone/a group that can make a step by step guide, ratings are brutally inconsistent

Is there anyone/a group that can make a step by step guide, ratings are brutally inconsistent
I started a thread about that once. Bordeline zero replies. And people saying it's all clear already.

• +1
That's actuslly giga IQ

As far as I know.
Women rate a man logarithmically though, a PSL 4 is invisible to women, a PSL 5 becomes visible, because he is 10 times higher perceived value, and a PSL 6 becomes attractive for same logic.

Once you get to PSL7 you flip from what women to accept, to what women proactively chase, and are willing to do anything to get

Women rate a man logarithmically though, a PSL 4 is invisible to women, a PSL 5 becomes visible, because he is 10 times higher perceived value, and a PSL 6 becomes attractive for same logic.

Once you get to PSL7 you flip from what women to accept, to what women proactively chase, and are willing to do anything to get
Legit.
I love this guy explantion also.