PSL's beauty standards vs Hollywood's beauty standards

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
which is better in your opinion? (if there is any difference at all)
I can only add PSL ones recognize the importance of dimorphism in girls (neoteny, feminine facial harmony)
unlike the hollywood ones where they look like men wearing wigs

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Psl is way harsher than Hollywood.

Niggas will call Ryan Gosling MTN or HTN here lol

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
Hollywood is more female gazey when it comes to certain movies so for men you don't even have a PSL if you aren't tall.
For women it doesn't exist.

PSL is harsher but I think that Hollywood is more strict when it comes to height.
Here we would still give a reasonable psl if the guy has chad face but isn't tall

PSL is harsher but I think that Hollywood is more strict when it comes to height.
Here we would still give a reasonable psl if the guy has chad face but isn't tall
I don't think so, most Hollywood celebs lie about their height.

Also we have short actors like Tom cruise, Zac Efron, al Pacino etc

i was watching some slayer movie yesterday of some guys who would get rated ltn/normie on here slay stacies left and right

this is how they looked like
IMG 4132

I can only add PSL ones recognize the importance of dimorphism in girls (neoteny, feminine facial harmony)

Hollywood is more female gazey when it comes to certain movies so for men you don't even have a PSL if you aren't tall.
For women it doesn't exist.
i was watching some slayer movie yesterday of some guys who would get rated ltn/normie on here slay stacies left and right

this is how they looked like View attachment 2768610
I don't think so, most Hollywood celebs lie about their height.

Also we have short actors like Tom cruise, Zac Efron, al Pacino etc

They’re the same. Um Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny depp, Paul Walker, Leo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth to name a few all of them are at least 6.5 PSL. Half of them are 7+ PSL and Hollywood looks correlate JFL. Don’t cherry-pick HTNs

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

this is how they looked like View attachment 2768610
This is like those old movies where the ltn gets the stacy in the end. They aren't really relevant women don't like these guys.
Most women prefer reading romance novels. For example Twilight was based in a book. In the book all the male characters were extremely tall even though they were born in a time where most men were short.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
They’re the same. Um Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny depp, Paul Walker, Leo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth to name a few all of them are at least 6.5 PSL. Half of them are 7+ PSL and Hollywood looks correlate JFL. Don’t cherry-pick HTNs
what about the women

Tom Holland, al Pacino, Robert de niro, Jesse Eisenberg, Rami Malek etc these guys look average tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Ryan gosling is MTN- imo

Having short IPD is one of the worst flaws and caps ur looks at MTN

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
so height pill is non existing in hollywood it seems

johnny depp zac efron tom cruise all manlets

• +1
@Lynxress true but most actors are getting chosen for their looks like models. Plus it depends on what role they play
so height pill is non existing in hollywood it seems

johnny depp zac efron tom cruise all manlets
yea not as big.

• +1
@Lynxress true but most actors are getting chosen for their looks like models. Plus it depends on what role they play

yea not as big.
Obviously looks play an important role for that profession but I think you don't need to exactly look like a model for that job.

• +1
@ElTruecel I'm sure jim Carrey will be rated MTN here and rowan Atkinson will be either rated LTN or subhuman

smv =/= psl
he has high smv solely because hes mtn+crazy status+rich+tall(184cm)
He had to start from somewhere and during that point he was not a high status guy. He worked hard too for his position

He had to start from somewhere and during that point he was not a high status guy. He worked hard too for his position
I just dont get why some people think he isnt mtn

PSL

@ElTruecel I'm sure jim Carrey will be rated MTN here and rowan Atkinson will be either rated LTN or subhuman
Well their roles are to be jester maxxers. They are comedians and comedians are definitely not known for their “good looks”.

• +1
Well their roles are to be jester maxxers. They are comedians and comedians are definitely not known for their “good looks”.
Still both of them are multi millionaire, probably money mogs all models

• +1
Looksmax is a bones, eye shape and body fat contest, unique features and symmetry aren't considered. If you have a good eye area with hollow cheeks like de Poot people would call you a PSL God. If you have resemble Hernan Drago or Hexum people here would call you a Chad. Looksmax ratings are quite different than PSL ratings, for many users here Delon is not a Chad. "Chico Lachowski is a HTN".

@ElTruecel I'm pretty sure this site is also gonna rate young Jack Nicholson as MTN or LTN still he is one of the greatest actor.

• +1