Question about warrior skulls

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
We all know warrior -> wimp 100% of the time

316EE173 D981 426D B4EA D30A94BCB284

Mainly due to dimorphism and large splanchocranium to neuroceanium ratio.

However what about the flat occipital? Is that really ideal/desirable?
What does it add to facial aesthetics?

282FEF9D 6E4C 4185 921A BED7045252D2

Also do I have a warrior skull and flat occupit?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
flat occipital is desirable as it isn't unpleasing to look at vs a curved occipital
Occipiral

tbh unless you have some sort of tumour on your occipital bone, there's no added/less aesthetic enhancement

and you have a mostly flat occiput and quite an exaggerated warrior skull with a prognathic lower jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep, thecel and 1 other person
It’s better flat than prominent but it doesn’t matter that much. Almost all black people have a pronounced occipital bun.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
flat occipital is desirable as it isn't unpleasing to look at vs a curved occipital
View attachment 430622
tbh unless you have some sort of tumour on your occipital bone, there's no added/less aesthetic enhancement

and you have a mostly flat occiput and quite an exaggerated warrior skull with a prognathic lower jaw

Yea my jaw/moth overshoots my browridge by a good margin and makes me look like an ape
It’s better flat than prominent but it doesn’t matter that much. Almost all black people have a pronounced occipital bun.
True that’s why I was wondering blacks tend to have rounded occipits but I never heard it addressed.

that warrior skull shape is ideal for 35 yo women

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
I’d say you have a warrior skull. Do you sleep on back or side?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, Htobrother and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Incoming
  • JFL
Reactions: Nisse, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
@Lorsss you fucking soyboy

never understood this. seems like most pretty boys have wide tall foreheads with a curv in the back. I think modern prettyboi skull is ideal to neanderthal sloped skull, if youre trying to attract young hot girls.

Attachments

• uvhq0m685ds31.jpg
    uvhq0m685ds31.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Adam+Scott+Chris+Pratt+Backstage+Variety+5th+IqaihnCsl4ul.jpg
    Adam+Scott+Chris+Pratt+Backstage+Variety+5th+IqaihnCsl4ul.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
black = TRUECEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Hmmm

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
never understood this. seems like most pretty boys have wide tall foreheads with a curv in the back. I think modern prettyboi skull is ideal to neanderthal sloped skull, if youre trying to attract young hot girls.
That’s what I thought too. JB slayers and youthful pretty boys harder have sloped foreheads and flat occipits.
Warrior seems cro magnon/Neanderthal I’m gonna on wether that is ideal or not.
black = TRUECEL

Curry = Chad

JBC strikes again

i always thought it was weird how pretty boys are seen as attractive to women even though the have rounded foreheads and weaker jawlines

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6128
View attachment 430622

Thank god i used to think my skullshape was retarded in elementary cause every other students head jumped out on the back but turns out i was just a god among them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9344, Chadelite and 5 others
i always thought it was weird how pretty boys are seen as attractive to women even though the have rounded foreheads and weaker jawlines
Keep in mind you said "weaker jawlines".. not a weak jawline. So called pretty boys still masculinity mog low T estro addlded soyboys that most men are.

@SubhumanCurrycel Bro, you're just 18 and already have that thin hair? you need to hit up a dermatologist asap to keep what's left

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
077EE9EB 1491 4769 93E9 CCAF6150B1C4
A8B169DA 1D69 40F9 BAAF DC155504C127

it just looks better tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Looks234, Chadelite and 3 others
Chad if you Whitemaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel Bro, you're just 18 and already have that thin hair? you need to hit up a dermatologist asap to keep what's left
Happened when I was 12.
Medical conditions bruv, its gotten a bit better since but not as much as I was hoping.
What exactly causes a thicker neck from behind? Is it just thicker vertebrae or is it about different insertions in the neck alongside the occupit?
Depends on the back of the skull but mostly thats where the trapezius muscles insert too.
Big traps and neck will mask a somewhat rounded skull.

Happened when I was 12.
Medical conditions bruv, its gotten a bit better since but not as much as I was hoping.

Depends on the back of the skull but mostly thats where the trapezius muscles insert too.
u sound chav

chav ur british innit chill with mandem u gronk

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
holy shit im aussie lmao. hows is it competing with 6ft plus robust maoris as a curry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AutisticBeaner, Chadeep and 2 others
holy shit im aussie lmao. hows is it competing with 6ft plus robust maoris as a curry?
Thats the problem nigga.
Even though im gymceled maori rugby Chads bone structure mog me hard.

Thats the problem nigga.
Even though im gymceled maori rugby Chads bone structure mog me hard.
its so fucking unfair, those niggas legit weight 100kgs and have 21 inch biteloid without touching a weight in their life. meanwhile some curries have to slave in gym and still look like fucking shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
I have but still i would like to have skull like yours.I'm recessed and subhuman asf.
Damn that sucks bro.
Just out of curiosity did you mouthbreathe often/by default as a kid?
Im wondering because I naturally mewed as a kid and my parents facial profile are subhuman tier + dads a mouthbreather.

Damn that sucks bro.
Just out of curiosity did you mouthbreathe often/by default as a kid?
Im wondering because I naturally mewed as a kid and my parents facial profile are subhuman tier + dads a mouthbreather.
Yes i did.I had terrible deviated septum and health problems.My mother is severely recessed while dad is very good looking.I got both shit personality and looks by mother

• So Sad
Yeah but some people have thick necks without big traps and without neck training, their base neck thickness is bigger that's where I'm confused

• +1
Yes i did.I had terrible deviated septum and health problems.My mother is severely recessed while dad is very good looking.I got both shit personality and looks by mother
Bruh thats so unlucky.
Fuark I really think mewing at a young age is legit like theres no other way I can explain the difference between me and my parents facially.
Yeah but some people have thick necks without big traps and without neck training, their base neck thickness is bigger that's where I'm confused
Its called the nuccal crest

The base of attatchment of the neck and trapezius muscles.
Some people whill naturally have a wider thicker base with more muscle attatchment (think gorillas for an extreme example).
Aka the wider more flared out the base the flatter the back of the head looks due to the size contrast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 2968
it makes you look much more dominant and masculine, that's why it's attractive

• +1
You have short face sydnrome. Do you show any teeth while smiling?

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_024830.jpg
    IMG_20200511_024830.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 43
Flat occipuit is an ethnic trait and looks bad imo. Brachycephalic skulls are not ideal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
Dw worry too much about this. Your skull is warrior tier imo.

I've see actual gymcels with worse skulls shapes than you and they get girls.

Why? They train their neck, which makes them look more dimorphic.

• Love it