Rate me tbh cut my hair really short again

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Number 2 on top and either number 1 or 1.5 on sides idk just told my barber to cut it real short
3E671897 14DC 4458 B37A 2437A1A40969

It’s over man if I didn’t have subhuman temples, zygos and chin height and a wide nose I could pull of bald/buzzcut ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 14984, owlofathena and 18 others
Get a fade and start larping as a black tbh

I’m serous

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Danish_Retard, Effortless and 16 others
U have very boring fashion sense btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, JosephGarrot123, Danish_Retard and 3 others
you look pretty good you should go for this kind of cut (french crop) @turkproducer will sort you out he is in the uk illegally doing £2 fades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14274 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
over
shave it off
sorry but with this density theres no other way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and SubhumanCurrycel
over
shave it off
sorry but with this density theres no other way
Yea tbh I’m thinking of pulling out the razor and buzzing it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Yea tbh I’m thinking of pulling out the razor and buzzing it again
i think its just gonna draw a lot of looks onto you with this density, its very obvious. With a clean shave it wont be as weird looking

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Why you did this????

leave your hair on top and get a low fade man
My density is nuked I think I need to trim the sides a bit more but growing hair is a lost cause

i think its just gonna draw a lot of looks onto you with this density, its very obvious. With a clean shave it wont be as weird looking
Problem is I have a huge mole on the middle of my head that my hair covers jfl and a little dent on my skull that’s not too noticeable but yea

Looks decent

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, .👽., BaldNonce and 1 other person
unironically think you should shave it bro, with that density its over:(

• +1
you look the same im gonna be honest, u look so angry too! groom a bit, and i dont wanna say shave it off cuz that wont help but ur choice.

at ur stage social groups can help u and tlaking to more girls!

• +1
Number 2 on top and either number 1 or 1.5 on sides idk just told my barber to cut it real short
View attachment 1194968
It’s over man if I didn’t have subhuman temples, zygos and chin height and a wide nose I could pull of bald/buzzcut ffs
What's the templepill about??

What's the templepill about??
Jeremy Meeks has good zygo/temple width so he can pull off the buzzcut without looking like an egg head

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, owlofathena, Lolcel and 1 other person
Why wont you get a Hair system ?

Why wont you get a Hair system ?
I went for a consultation it’s expensive as fuck
1.5 for initial instalment and production then 300 a month for maintenance it’s a fucking rip off for a good quality hair piece

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽. and Deleted member 10673
I went for a consultation it’s expensive as fuck
1.5 for initial instalment and production then 300 a month for maintenance it’s a fucking rip off for a good quality hair piece
still better than walking around with thinned out hair

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Mogger

SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Lolcel and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and SubhumanCurrycel
Not sure how obliterated your crown is but you're some hair fibers away from looking really good.

Actually masculine looking curry, if you're at least 5'9 you should do well. But it looks like ur balding, maybe try DHT shampoo and some anti-balding medication? Being bald shaven means you have to shave your head every 3 days or it starts to show again which would be a huge hassle, try to save your hair at all costs even if you're keeping it short. Maybe try DHT Shampoo+microneedling and check out MorePlatesMoreDates videos on fixing balding
Also you could honestly pass for Black tbh(this is a good thing)

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1194968
you look like handsome squidward, and for the love of god stop pouting your lips, it looks like your trying to kiss the top of your nose, and ur giving me paki molester, anyways ur hot

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and SubhumanCurrycel
Actually masculine looking curry, if you're at least 5'9 you should do well. But it looks like ur balding, maybe try DHT shampoo and some anti-balding medication? Being bald shaven means you have to shave your head every 3 days or it starts to show again which would be a huge hassle, try to save your hair at all costs even if you're keeping it short. Maybe try DHT Shampoo+microneedling and check out MorePlatesMoreDates videos on fixing balding
Also you could honestly pass for Black tbh(this is a good thing)
Yea I’m 5’10 barefoot.
I am balding or should I say balded quite a while back when I was 12-13 to chemo meds.
I got a scalp biopsy last month which confirmed it was diffuse androgenetic alopecia likely onset by the chemo but I started dutasteride and oral minoxidil 4 weeks ago I mostly cut my hair short cos I was experiencing a pretty harsh shed from the drugs and so it would be easier to microneedle

Yea I’m 5’10 barefoot.
I am balding or should I say balded quite a while back when I was 12-13 to chemo meds.
I got a scalp biopsy last month which confirmed it was diffuse androgenetic alopecia likely onset by the chemo but I started dutasteride and oral minoxidil 4 weeks ago I mostly cut my hair short cos I was experiencing a pretty harsh shed from the drugs and so it would be easier to microneedle
did chemo make you lean on your face/body? is it better than mewing

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and SubhumanCurrycel
did chemo make you lean on your face/body? is it better than mewing
Wtf no lmfao it made me emaciated I was 99lbs after treatment

Meanwhile:
77a03be5fa95483346010780d33b758d

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Get a fade and start larping as a black tbh

I’m serous
he should wear a durag and white tee and 99% of people would think he's black tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
reminds me of @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
I don't usually recommend buzzing to people but with your dimorphism you might be able to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and SubhumanCurrycel