Rate my bloatmax gymcell descension transformation from 5'11 62kg to 80-82kg

Your face didn’t change between both too much, tf descension you talking abt

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 25938
face didnt change too much. good bulk tbh you only need to cut like 10 pounds to get back to your previous body fat, with much more muscle

Your face didn’t change between both too much, tf descension you talking abt
face didnt change too much. good bulk tbh you only need to cut like 10 pounds to get back to your previous body fat, with much more muscle

Body ascended , face descended.

I still got a lot higher SMV in the after pics even though my face was not nearly as lean. Pictures does not always truly show bf % changes in face. In real life it was more noticeable.

I think the best way is to find a middle-ground. A slightly gymmaxxed lean model type body at a lower bf % is better to strive for and will be enough for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: justadude
gonna be honest i think u ascended facially too

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 25544
or maybe its the tan throwing me off idk ^ but i prefer the bulk pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
3B53F3DD F94F 4140 83B4 059CFB6580D6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Deleted member 25544
im sorry buddyboyo, youre a good looking guy but this picture just reminded me of disabled people
I also thought that i looked mongoloid in that picture, that was why i uploaded it :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
You gained muscle, fat is easily manipulated and adjusted, you could lower the bodyfat anytime you want, are you dumb?

You gained muscle, fat is easily manipulated and adjusted, you could lower the bodyfat anytime you want, are you dumb?
No shit sherlock, my plan is to cut down now.

I made this thread for you guys to see the difference body fat % wise in my face.

Obivously i made a huge improvement. I gained 50lbs, and alot of it was muscle. And of course face fat comes along with that.
" I fell for the bulking meme " Was sarcastic. Of course you need to bulk up in order to properly make muscle tissue grow in an efficient way.

• JFL
Reactions: nandor
You look better daddy

Your face looks better, it looks more robust, especially in the 5th picture

How old were you in the before and afters? I'm the same height as you and I'm 67-68kg but I look skinnier then you in the before and leaner

Still manlet, just rope

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
No shit sherlock, my plan is to cut down now.

I made this thread for you guys to see the difference body fat % wise in my face.

Obivously i made a huge improvement. I gained 50lbs, and alot of it was muscle. And of course face fat comes along with that.
" I fell for the bulking meme " Was sarcastic. Of course you need to bulk up in order to properly make muscle tissue grow in an efficient way.
Can't fault the misinterpretation when every other post advising against 'bulking' for the sake of staying a DYEL is unironic

• +1
How old were you in the before and afters? I'm the same height as you and I'm 67-68kg but I look skinnier then you in the before and leaner
Only 2 months difference apart from the before and after.

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
19 years old back there

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
Looking good bro

• +1
Your face looks better, it looks more robust, especially in the 5th picture
Yeah indeed, i look more masculine thanks to increased androgens in my body, but putting on 50lbs in 2-3 months time will obivously aswell show in my face. Just have to cut down a bit.

I had a really poor poor body fat composition, overall shit genetics. So it explains why you look better than me at 67-68kgkg

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and Luxury
Looks good anyway

I had a really poor poor body fat composition, overall shit genetics. So it explains why you look better than me at 67-68kgkg
Bro don't put yourself down like that, your a good weight now and your still not over 20%bf, keep doing what your doing then lean down in like 4 months