Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Nigga, the top two pics are frauded. You are angling the camera and using weird lighting.

Obviously, these aspies here will say you mog him to death. But in appeal the difference isn't that much becasue:

a)Blacks can get away with sub-par ratios and features
b)They have BBC halo

SMVwise you are strong HTN range while he is weak HTN.
Dude, those are his two and I quote "best photos" I have hundreds of photos/videos of the same quality, I have videos where I speak, photos from all different angles and distances.

Not even a case of just these aspies here, I am more than certain we can get one of the people here to go and literally ask girls who thye would prefer.

a. Obviously not, subhuman blacks are still subhumans in terms of smv. Good looking blacks are good looking in terms of smv it is that simple. Black men are still reported as having worse response rates than white men among all races of women except black women. It is that simple, white men have more appeal and it will continue to be so.

b. Biggest cringe fest I have ever heard, you can get a couple of fetish couples if you so wish to scour reddit :lul::lul::lul:

He is in the low tiers mate it is pretty obvious.
He is a narcy who just likes to bully people to suicide.
That you are right.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Anchor_Ship
They give me plenty. Here’s the thing. The number they give me which is a 3/10 does not correspond with my real life experiences. Out in public and in school. Bitches wouldn’t show me so many ioi and stand in front of me and let me see they ass and smile when they see me. 3/10 men do not get these things you dumb sobs. Literally Stacy and beckies give me a chance sometimes. Multiple chances. I’ve had woman literally sit down right next to me from just eye contact and we just talked for like a hour etc
You are 6-7/10 in appeal. Women should approach you sometimes and give you IOIs at work/uni.

He is a narcy who just likes to bully people to suicide.
Seems like it. He’s trying to hard but it won’t work. He knows I’m averages this website has his ass brainwashed

Seems like it. He’s trying to hard but it won’t work. He knows I’m averages this website has his ass brainwashed
Leave this site tbh. These guys will just try to drag you down.

Yet again, if I find out you are supposedly average I will go drop a fucking application in the doors of every modelling agency in a 50km radius and expect to hear back from all of them :lul::lul::lul:

You are the one who has no perception of your own looks, the ugly overestimate their own worth.

Leave this site tbh. These guys will just try to drag you down.
Yeah that’s why I haven’t made another thread or browsed. I’m here for more advice I’m not leaving until then. The hatred can keep going idgash. Bring more victims. ( yawn) these easy arguments bore me.

Yet again, if I find out you are supposedly average I will go drop a fucking application in the doors of every modelling agency in a 50km radius and expect to hear back from all of them :lul::lul::lul:

You are the one who has no perception of your own looks, the ugly overestimate their own worth.
Nope. My Irl experiences prove it. NEXT.

You probably could model. You got a unique looking face with good bones.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
Lmfao the one thing no one on this site wants to hear :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nah. If you had generic white pheno with average ratios and bones, you would not have much of a chance.

The combination of being ginger + low IPD + hollow cheeks will make you stand out. Agencies are looking for people with unique faces.

Unique doesn't mean ugly boyo. It makes you memorable.

• JFL
You probably could model. You got a unique looking face with good bones.
Nah you’re going to far now bro. But it’s possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18397 and UglyGod360
Nah. If you had generic white pheno with average ratios and bones, you would not have much of a chance.

The combination of being ginger + low IPD + hollow cheeks will make you stand out. Agencies are looking for people with unique faces.

Exactly dude is trippin I even know that. This hateMax website got niggas trippin

Nah. You probably can't model as you lack the bone structure for it and shit. But you have above average appeal to women.
I know I do. To some I have below average appeal but it’s never in the extremes ( 3 or a 7)

Nah you’re going to far now bro. But it’s possible
Exactly dude is trippin I even know that. This hateMax website got niggas trippin
Contradicts himself in two messages gg

Lmfao I understand what you mean to be fair, all I can say is thank god the low ES is from Zygomatic width and not IPD jfl. Although that last line sounds like some bluepill I would find on reddit if taken out of context :lul:

Contradicts himself in two messages gg

Lmfao I understand what you mean to be fair, all I can say is thank god the low ES is from Zygomatic width and not IPD jfl. Although that last line sounds like some bluepill I would find on reddit if taken out of context :lul:
What is your IPD btw?

Btw if your zygos were narrower, your bone structure would not look as good as it does now. Your bones halo you quite a bit.

14478719 2530 452F B8B5 EEF8D05956D7

Attachments

• 06B1A417-A7C1-47CA-9FC7-24E010EECAAE.jpeg
    06B1A417-A7C1-47CA-9FC7-24E010EECAAE.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 0
  • C815DED2-B5EF-436B-980D-E1B859AD8567.jpeg
    C815DED2-B5EF-436B-980D-E1B859AD8567.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea
@Korea more photos have fun with the evi thread
LOL. Why would he upload MORE pics.

He's stopped replying to me, so I don't think I'll need to make a thread.

NEXT VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 15577, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
bro this dude has more than 200 postS with only saying NEXT VICTIM PLEASE:lul:
That’s how many people I’ve destroyed debating and proven wrongs

I actually been knew growing my hair out would make me look better. But where’s the advice at? All you guys say is I’m ugly some say I’m normal and better than average but only 2 users said practical shit. I guess that shows how bad this website users are. Fucking cowards.

fucking lol at your recessed horse face coping with shit posts and goals out of your reach

View attachment 1595949

only time you are a 5 in looks when the scale is out of 20

miss me with that average below average nonsense. you are ugly, admit it. acceptance is the first step to salvation
NEXT VICTIM.

I actually been knew growing my hair out would make me look better. But where’s the advice at? All you guys say is I’m ugly some say I’m normal and better than average but only 2 users said practical shit. I guess that shows how bad this website users are. Fucking cowards.
YOU'RE DONE,
NEXT VICTIM

you and your racist homeboy been lost the argument you’re still here with nothing truthful to say but hate. ( Next)

man you definitely should have posted this picture before, you look 4.5 psl here.
Dude regardless I been knew my rating but I knew something was wrong with this website when I heard 3. That PSL SHIT IS BOGUS. A 4.5 still doesn’t match what I get irl.
YOU'RE DONE,
NEXT VICTIM

• Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Dude regardless I been knew my rating but I knew something was wrong with this website when I heard 3. That PSL SHIT IS BOGUS. A 4.5 still doesn’t match what I get irl.
PSL is not the same thing as SMV, these are two different things, PSL is different than SMV, SMV it will rating according to the attraction effect(being also on the status, voice, or something else), PSL is just the rate of your face.

Yall dudes can keep posting throw up comments and reactions but you’re all wrong. You’re talking to a brick wall. I’m not weak minded enough to be persuaded by a community of fools who believe in a flawed scale. Simple as that.
PSL is not the same thing as SMV, these are two different things, PSL is different than SMV, SMV it will rating according to the attraction effect(being also on the status, voice, or something else), PSL is just the rate of your face.
Also, PSL IS BULLSHIT. If you lames say 3, then it’s obvious 4/5!/ since my pic is a selfie shot and a bad pic. ( this website has lost) every user replied not one could defend this PSL shit and my 3”. ( NEXT VICTIM PLEASE) you niggas are scrumptious got some more comments for me? I’m sure hungry. Yummy.

Yall dudes can keep posting throw up comments and reactions but you’re all wrong. You’re talking to a brick wall.
The day that i will see some brick wall that yells to me: NEXT VICTIM, i must be using some very heavy drugs.

This heardheaded nigga still going like damn. This is the type of nigga to die for his believes like a martyr or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 18012

You are the one who has no perception of your own looks, the ugly overestimate their own worth
Do it unironically

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and bogii
Bro it’s been 3 days that you are here arguing with people about your rating :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You definitely belong to this forum as a master autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LooksOrDeath
15 pages??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Sicambre and Anchor_Ship
This heardheaded nigga still going like damn. This is the type of nigga to die for his believes like a martyr or some shit
Nah. You’re just surprised I know the truth and your flabbergasted I won the majority of the arguments here.

Bro it’s been 3 days that you are here arguing with people about your rating :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You definitely belong to this forum as a master autist
You want to call me an autist because your obviously jealous or want my attention. Regardless you’re a hater you have no purpose here. NEXT

This is a hyper mogger to insane proportions. He slays as many bitches as he slays Nuer people
South sudan 17aug16

This is the average black man. Not as much as a slayer, but one is haloed by ass and the other lacks downswungness in face and has a nice smile
IMG 20211212 020643

This
2796265 D3CBB8CD D1FB 40C6 80C7 43D4813AD89C

Is a dirty fucking nigger who, at age 29, copes in looks-theory forums on how his horseface is totally a-okay and how its OvEr fOr ThE HaTerS. He should either kill himself or get a job in order to fix that chin. And then maybe the entire face. He's currently looking at other threads as I speak; he's been recruited, and he knows it

A 3/10. Nothing more. Nothing less.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, justinzayn, Deleted member 18516 and 11 others
This is a hyper mogger to insane proportions. He slays as many bitches as he slays Nuer people
View attachment 1596633
This is the average black man. Not as much as a slayer, but one is haloed by ass and the other lacks downswungness in face and has a nice smile
View attachment 1596636
This
View attachment 1596639
Is a dirty fucking nigger who, at age 29, copes in looks-theory forums on how his horseface is totally a-okay and how its OvEr fOr ThE HaTerS. He should either kill himself or get a job in order to fix that chin. And then maybe the entire face. He's currently looking at other threads as I speak; he's been recruited, and he knows it

A 3/10. Nothing more. Nothing less.
That is a bad pic of him retard. He is average with above average appeal. Anything less and you can't rate.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
This thread is surreal :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
bump

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
:feelsohgod: 15 pages, someone help us
Bro, you’re literally apart of the problem. You could recommend me something instead you’re just here to comment uselessly.

NEXT VICTIM

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ✿👍col