Rate My Face Kind Sirs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
You’re finished you’ve lost every single argument I made someone take away his privileges to comment on my magnificent thread. ( you lose, next)
No one here is BBCpilled. Their loss tbh. Chances are you'd cuck most of them IRL.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Ok bro. You’re going to far you don’t even know me bro
No one here is BBCpilled. Their loss tbh. Chances are you'd cuck most of them IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
you're an ugly ass below average hideous creature 3psl nigga, and that fact will never change, period

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Nigga please your rating is off. I’m a 5. Btw I’m growing my hair out to become even higher nigga and I’m cutting to lose weight and out on muscle. NEXT VICTIM
you're an ugly ass below average hideous creature 3psl nigga, and that fact will never change, period

This is a hyper mogger to insane proportions. He slays as many bitches as he slays Nuer people
View attachment 1596633
This is the average black man. Not as much as a slayer, but one is haloed by ass and the other lacks downswungness in face and has a nice smile
View attachment 1596636
This
View attachment 1596639
Is a dirty fucking nigger who, at age 29, copes in looks-theory forums on how his horseface is totally a-okay and how its OvEr fOr ThE HaTerS. He should either kill himself or get a job in order to fix that chin. And then maybe the entire face. He's currently looking at other threads as I speak; he's been recruited, and he knows it

A 3/10. Nothing more. Nothing less.
You can’t rate I’m an easy 4/10 5:10. You’re a hater. You let this website blind you
NEXT.

I would say above average for sure no way ugly. But being physically strong would only do positives for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Also, PSL IS BULLSHIT. If you lames say 3, then it’s obvious 4/5!/ since my pic is a selfie shot and a bad pic. ( this website has lost) every user replied not one could defend this PSL shit and my 3”. ( NEXT VICTIM PLEASE) you niggas are scrumptious got some more comments for me? I’m sure hungry. Yummy.
You don't understand what he is saying. PSL is a different metric from decile like celsius is to farenheit. 4.5 PSL is above average. PSL scale is not over 10. See :

You don't understand what he is saying. PSL is a different metric from decile like celsius is to farenheit. 4.5 PSL is above average. PSL scale is not over 10. See :
Wow. Now this is a quality post. I accept the rating now that I realize I’m dead average but that psl is some bullshit. I’m a 4-6 ain’t no way around it

Man please your a hater. I’m bored now. Next black pill psl loser victim

imagine seeing the OP of this thread and not instantly realising it’s a larp

37882574 4F2F 4A64 B560 B4057A1E93C4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, bogii, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Imagine
aint nobody no fucking phony. I’ve been accused of being a school shooter all my life. I’m the real deal nigga incel/volcel. Like I’m saying, your a hater next nigga man you’ve been torched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Bro do you ever get tired of this? Just take the L man stop giving people more ammo.

I can see why people here are saying 3.

You have every flaw in the books when I comes to aesthetics.

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc. The list could go on.

IRL, if you're above avg height I can see why they'd say 4.5. This is the whole package though, you face is unattrative
would an infraorbital+cheekbone implant with a saddle ascend him

• +1
Reactions: Korea
you need to address your weak under eyes with an infraorbital implant that has a saddle which can straighten your lower eyelids as well

would an infraorbital+cheekbone implant with a saddle ascend him
Yes, they would.

Basically any surgery in the market would ascend him as he has no good features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 16834 and eyebagcel
Why not ignore him because he is a nigger and probably has retarded tier iq.
You a hating ass nigga he prob looks better then u
forum grinding ass nigga, he actually has female attention yet cant even looks niggas in the eyes

you need to address your weak under eyes with an infraorbital implant that has a saddle which can straighten your lower eyelids as well
Fake plastic surgeon.
You a hating ass nigga he prob looks better then u
forum grinding ass nigga, he actually has female attention yet cant even looks niggas in the eyes
Good post.
Yes, they would.

Basically any surgery in the market would ascend him as he has no good features.
biggest hater I know.

View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
You should skinmaxx :dafuckfeels:(in the sense of making the skin more bright and livid)
Gymmaxx and fashionmaxx is just obvious advice:feelstastyman:
Grow a bigger beard. Considering you're african american you should attempt a Terry Crews style goatee as they usually just fit right.(y)
Finally i would neckmaxx ( i myself am attempting it) to look mote masculine

To be honest his people do this all the time. Americans only like softened pc truths, specially normies:woke:
Imagine asking people to rate you then flipping out at them when they rate you. What are you expecting?

Nobody knows what a phenotype is.
You should skinmaxx :dafuckfeels:(in the sense of making the skin more bright and livid)
Gymmaxx and fashionmaxx is just obvious advice:feelstastyman:
Grow a bigger beard. Considering you're african american you should attempt a Terry Crews style goatee as they usually just fit right.(y)
Finally i would neckmaxx ( i myself am attempting it) to look mote masculine
old news.
To be honest his people do this all the time. Americans only like softened pc truths, specially normies:woke:
boy fuck you, NEXT
You're medium within your phenotype

This thread is peak mental illness, you need to stop.

This has quickly become my favourite thread, from the empathetic title and humble beginnings, through the slow-burn thriller escalation, flame wars, and next victims. I am now truly at home here.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 14693
Cut it out bro, your essentially adding to the casualties list by going against me and joining the haters. Why do you do this shit? Anyway… man. My argument stands
This thread is peak mental illness, you need to stop.

This has quickly become my favourite thread, from the empathetic title and humble beginnings, through the slow-burn thriller escalation, flame wars, and next victims. I am now truly at home here.
Thanks. But I’m still hesitant about joining this site seems like a bunch of fake plastic surgeons trying to recruit me to join their famous psl scale which is absolute bullshit. Niggas gave me a 3, like bro I’m not a three.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Cut it out bro, your essentially adding to the casualties list by going against me and joining the haters. Why do you do this shit? Anyway… man. My argument stands
You should stop bro, I am not hating. Don’t you think it is a bit excessive to keep responding to everyone here. Just let this thread die.

Thanks. But I’m still hesitant about joining this site seems like a bunch of fake plastic surgeons trying to recruit me to join their famous psl scale which is absolute bullshit. Niggas gave me a 3, like bro I’m not a three.
I don’t think you’re a three lol, you’re normie. The plastic surgery shit is a bit extreme… This place is good for face ratings and to have a laugh but don’t take it too seriously if the boys in the forum don’t think you’re cute. You already pull bitches anyway I don’t see why you need it.

You should stop bro, I am not hating. Don’t you think it is a bit excessive to keep responding to everyone here. Just let this thread die.
You’re suppose to be talking about my looks bro. Giving advice and shit instead your bickering. You’ve failed. Another confirmed casualty in arguing*

NEXT VICTIM*

I don’t think you’re a three lol, you’re normie. The plastic surgery shit is a bit extreme… This place is good for face ratings and to have a laugh but don’t take it too seriously if the boys in the forum don’t think you’re cute. You already pull bitches anyway I don’t see why you need it.
Good point I couldn’t take it serious once they gave it a 3. I pulled a bitch the other day even though I ruined my chances with a bold text. It’s all on looks though, she probably wasn’t in to me like that.

I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
You look like a 5
Maybe grow a beard or apply castar oil to your eye brows to have them more defined

Got you. This is decent solid advice the rest of you fuck off. This is good shit.
You look like a 5
Maybe grow a beard or apply castar oil to your eye brows to have them more defined

How much is this nigga I ain’t micheal Jackson.

Why does this shit rate me thread have 800+ replies on 17 pages?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 795
jesus fucking christ

17 pages for a thread where a dude is trolling you all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Birdcell, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Why does this shit rate me thread have 800+ replies on 17 pages?
Idk man but I do see the error in some of my looks i looked it up. Stop hating

This thread proves how autistic this site can be LMFAO, just rate and move JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369 and Patient A
This thread proves how autistic this site can be LMFAO, just rate and move JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Exactly and give advice mfers wanna hate and add their two cents and fuck it up.