Rate My Face Kind Sirs

My opinion will not change about this, respond only to ask about any of the surgeries suggested by people here
Surgeries are crazy. But I’ll have to surf through this nonsense. Guess what only 3/1000 post actually give advice. Talk about a shitty userbase

How this random guy got 800+ replies I will never know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and LooksOrDeath
Ignore the coping cúmskins nigga, I'll give you the best advice. Just move to United cucks of soyrica and foids will be all over you there. White whores love niggas because of jew conditioning. You can steal any white whore but I'll warn you she will be a liberal whore. If you can deal with her and just want pussy go there any enjoy jfl :lul::lul::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
what an idiot you are you're fighting the only friend you have here
No fool I have like 4/900 people who apparently where honest. Talk about a bad ratio. Give advice.NEXT
Ignore the coping cúmskins nigga, I'll give you the best advice. Just move to United cucks of soyrica and foids will be all over you there. White whores love niggas because of jew conditioning. You can steal any white whore but I'll warn you she will be a liberal whore. If you can deal with her and just want pussy go there any enjoy jfl :lul::lul::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
this has to be satirical. Next

So the only thing I can do is brush my fucking eyebrows with oil , grow my hair out, grow my beard out, wear sunglasses and a hat, lose some fat and gain some muscle? And Start a skin care routine ? All the fucking advice that was given here and it’s simple as this. Fake plastic surgeons.

I'd say 4/10.
You have some flaws like lots of upper eyelid exposure, narrow face, low fWhR
But from what I've read on this thread, you seem satisfied with your options, very confident and getting what you want so it doesn't matter if you feel fulfilled!
As for what you can improve maybe try to make your eyebrows thicker(with minox or castor oil), they look thin on that first pic and don't have much definition(but maybe it's the lighting). Start a skincare routine too, check the Best Of the Best (Organized) thread for guides for skincare and to improve collagen. Also you have under eye dark circles so look up what you can do about that. Your hairline is also too high so wearing hats like in your second picture can help, or getting dreads or something to hide it.

With Orbitals that big you'd think his eye sight would be better.

You have no cheekbone mass what so ever, not laterally not forward, you look like you would snap if someone even lightly tapped you, you have the highest forehead I have ever seem, ugly fucking nose which is wider than most peoples heads, your eye area is ghoulishly exposed because your orbitals are too curved and your brow ridge is non existent. Your jawline is pathetic and needs to be frauded with that crappy stubble which we can all still see how pathetically round it is lmfao, I see women with better jawlines than that. Lips are also deformed but you can see that. Collagen

Main flaws are bad cheekbones and a downward grown face.

Beginning with your upper third.
You have a very high and wide hairline which

You have barely any browridge, large area of Upper eyelid exposure(UEE), defuse eyebrows and eyelashes with below average eyebrow shape all compiled with mediocre orbitals and weakish under eye area support.

If we go to check you middle third we get a similar story.

You have a very narrow FWHR

however couldn't see you mid face ratio properly due to the fact that you aren't facing forwards fully.

You have a visible lack of bone mass in your zygomatic regions(cheek bones) with below average shape as well.

Your nose shape is mediocre and due to the fact of how narrow your face is it looks large and takes up a good surface area of your face which is a net negative.

Your ears are shaped like a uncircumcised penis and weird looking.

Lastly for your lower third. It's very narrow from bigonion to bigonion(each ending of your jaw from your ramus).

Your ramus angle seems very steep looking and not more parallel to the ground(ideally) and when we look at your chin to philtrium ratio it's not very good.

Your chin is too small for your longish philtrium.

The only thing I can maybe say is decent are your lips because they aren't super large or bad shaped.

Falios?
High and wide hairline
Poor browridge
Large amount of UEE
Defuse eyebrows and eyelashes with eyebrows having below average shape
Below average orbital bones
Weak under eyearea
Narrow FWHR
Likely weak mid face ratio(may not count)
Lack of bone mass in zygos with below average shape
Large nose with respect to narrow face
Uncircumcised penis ears
Narrow jaw
Steepish genial angle
Chin to philtrium area not good, big philtrium in respect to small chin

Halos?
Lips(maybe?)

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc.

UEE and jaw fillers would make you 7-8/10.

wear hats, grow your hair out etc

Aight then work on your eyebrows they should be positively tilted and extend past your eyes

Lose fat build muscle

ye true this whole website is feminine but there are some things like castor oils, that can can enhance growth because they should be denser. overall you look decent tho, if you really care about looksmaxxing then look at some black chads (Tyrones) and model your game

Maybe grow a beard or apply castar oil to your eye brows to have them more defined.

you need to address your weak under eyes with an infraorbital implant that has a saddle which can straighten your lower eyelids as well

10 out of 10 BBC Slayer

10 out of 10 BBC Slayer
Thanks but I know the truth, 4-6. I can be seen as a 3 to some as some chicks have been disgusted by me and some chicks have been smitten with me. 4-5. Rare (3), occasional (6). That’s the next scale fuck PSL you maggots here are brainwashed

Thanks but I know the truth, 4-6. I can be seen as a 3 to some as some chicks have been disgusted by me and some chicks have been smitten with me. 4-5. Rare (3), occasional (6). That’s the next scale fuck PSL you maggots here are brainwashed
But ur 5 foot 8 tho :hnghn:

You have no clue my location or average height around here’s that’s irrelevant and a garbage attempt at an argument. NEXT*
But ur 5 foot 8 tho :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516
You have no clue my location or average height around here’s that’s irrelevant and a garbage attempt at an argument. NEXT*
Stfu faggot. Average zoomer height is 6 foot 6 for men and 6 foot 2 for girls. You will be seen as a hobbit dwarf

Stfu faggot. Average zoomer height is 6 foot 6 for men and 6 foot 2 for girls. You will be seen as a hobbit dwarf
Lack of information same as the last dude. Argument finished and over with.
NEXT VICTIM.

• Ugh..
Lack of information same as the last dude. Argument finished and over with.
NEXT VICTIM.
How do you think you're a 4-6 if literally every feature in your face is a flaw and then on top of that your 5'8. :lul::lul:

I think you're average looking. Maybe even slightly above average compared to the average black male.

• WTF
2.5/10

Attachments

• 1648270574493.png
    1648270574493.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
No reply not interested not worthy of reply. Next

I think you're average looking. Maybe even slightly above average compared to the average black male.
Thanks, I know this is the case a handful of times

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ACHIEVEMENT: GET 100 PAGES ON YOUR RATE THREAD
17% progress complete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Xangsane
I am closing this thread @ midnight

Say your last thoughts

• So Sad
Reactions: Korea
Bump
Talk about psl autism

bro this guy is obviously a comedic genius and trolling u guys r stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
ugly ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You look old asl btw

Im very sorry to tell you this I dont see any good feauture on you. You have no exceptional browridge, cheekbones, jawline, chin or eye area. Everything is below average or average at best. Even your hairline is a bit too high. All of that plus your ethnic failo make you a below average man. 3/10 or 4/10 depending on height. I will give you 4/10 if you are above 185cm.

you are average not ugly

There's a lot more stuff you can do that isn't surgical/expensive

Here's one :)

Topical minoxidi
l (foam, 10%, Apply twice a day, leave on skin for 4+ hours) for increased eyebrow and beard growth
I suspect you're balding as well due to your recessed hairline and it's only straight because your barber lined it up
If so minoxidil also works for that!

- Combine with microneedling/dermarolling (0.5mm, Use twice a week, wait 24 hours before you apply minoxidil or/and tretinoin again) for faster growth

- Combine with tretinoin (Start with low %, Moisturizer is necessary, Apply once a day, Apply minoxidil and tretinoin at the same time) for even faster growth!!! + better skin

Info links:
You can’t make your hair grow faster it’s genetics man.

I know this already.
Im very sorry to tell you this I dont see any good feauture on you. You have no exceptional browridge, cheekbones, jawline, chin or eye area. Everything is below average or average at best. Even your hairline is a bit too high. All of that plus your ethnic failo make you a below average man. 3/10 or 4/10 depending on height. I will give you 4/10 if you are above 185cm.

Wrong
Google minoxidil :)
If you want to ignore facts, fine
Stay 4/10, it's your life at the end of day :ogre:
I’m improving with my hat and shades and mask I’m an easy 5/10

83888050 5042 4553 B55F B98C1277253E
I’m an easy 4/10-5/10 with this hat and shades and mask combo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 14693 and 12 others
Khris Middleton