Rate My Face Kind Sirs

fashionmaxxing is legit

fashionmaxxing is legit
Idk why you call it fashion maxxing. Improving your style of dress always helps. That incel shit is retarded. Call it whatever you want but irl I never call it fashionmaxxing.

Wrong I’m actually high tier. I studied manners and etiquette exclusively for a year so I can navigate just about all social settings with complete gracefulness that bypass my looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 18244, bogii and 1 other person
18 FUCKING PAGES HOLY SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and twilight
I had to shut down half the website who said I was 3/10 and then convince the rest I was a 4/10 with proof. A shitty 18 pages
18 FUCKING PAGES HOLY SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@Korea arch nemesis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
@Korea arch nemesis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I don’t have beef with that clown. Him and that other dude lost the argument. I have some respect for those I argue with but he still was wrong for his intial post. No hard feelings. Regardless, him and half the website are truly lost.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I had to shut down half the website who said I was 3/10 and then convince the rest I was a 4/10 with proof. A shitty 18 pages
ur like 5/10 but u look like a hobo, youd be 6/10 if not looking like hobo

Bro I don’t need you to bump it, the haters already said what they said. They lost to me. Somehow I feel like this thread is only only my heated arguments against @Korea

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Bro I don’t need you to bump it, the haters already said what they said. They lost to me. Somehow I feel like this thread is only only my heated arguments against @Korea
Well why did you bump it?

I actually haven’t answered many of the questions and statements.

Just cover your face theory.
I’ve tried covering my face girls just tell me to take my glasses and mask off it’s getting fucking weird

Hey man I'm black too, this site isn't too good at rating black people, especially moreso since you're mainly attracted to black women who typically have different beauty standards for men. You're by no means above average looking, but if you're having regular sex with women you're attracted to there's no need to sweat it. I'd recommend growing high top dreads too.

Hey man I'm black too, this site isn't too good at rating black people, especially moreso since you're mainly attracted to black women who typically have different beauty standards for men. You're by no means above average looking, but if you're having regular sex with women you're attracted to there's no need to sweat it. I'd recommend growing high top dreads too.
Pretty much everyone told him that he’s normie, nobody said subhuman. Btw the guy that rated him is black too

Pretty much everyone told him that he’s normie, nobody said subhuman. Btw the guy that rated him is black too
I scrolled 2 pages and saw him get called nigger like 20 times lol so I assumed the rest was negative too

I scrolled 2 pages and saw him get called nigger like 20 times lol so I assumed the rest was negative too
Yeah by romanians and shit lmao. But the good raters gave it to him straight.

I don’t even think he looks that bad @ArchaicAlchemist22 it’s cause he keeps trolling that people get mad and they let their anger influence the rate cause they don’t like his personality

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
you're just a pretty much invisible black dude. Somebody a girl would put up with if you have the betabuxx but will never love you instead treat you like a dog. a relationship with you would be more of a duty than a want for her. normies would probably call you a 5 or 5.5 but I'd say you might be a 4.5 or a 5

Definitely, I’m growing my hair out like I should of been doing.

Yeah by romanians and shit lmao. But the good raters gave it to him straight.

I don’t even think he looks that bad @ArchaicAlchemist22 it’s cause he keeps trolling that people get mad and they let their anger influence the rate cause they don’t like his personality
Not trolling these white boys have no online etiquette or sense when dealing with people. On top of that they lie and just are harsh for no reason. Clearly, with my post I’m not a 3 that’s pretty ugly.

you're just a pretty much invisible black dude. Somebody a girl would put up with if you have the betabuxx but will never love you instead treat you like a dog. a relationship with you would be more of a duty than a want for her. normies would probably call you a 5 or 5.5 but I'd say you might be a 4.5 or a 5
Yeah but some bitches put up with me because they have no other options and I’m the best haha

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
Not trolling these white boys have no online etiquette or sense when dealing with people. On top of that they lie and just are harsh for no reason. Clearly, with my post I’m not a 3 that’s pretty ugly.
:forcedsmile: This is one of the more toxic communities ngl. Some people will say subhuman, some will say normie, end of the day all that matters is how foids treat you. I’d prefer being underrated than people saying “you look good bro” for no reason.

:forcedsmile: This is one of the more toxic communities ngl. Some people will say subhuman, some will say normie, end of the day all that matters is how foids treat you. I’d prefer being underrated than people saying “you look good bro” for no reason.
I agree however I know I truly look good because I felt the comments on my looks where 100 percent genuine. Where as the majority saying other wise felt completely different.

Don’t use that garbage incel terminology. Spending money is spending money
and spending money is beta, You're pay to play. Meaning you're a betamale. thus the term Betabuxx

Yeah but some bitches put up with me because they have no other options and I’m the best haha
In 2022 I'd find that hard to believe unless you're dealing with 3s and 2s. Men of your level are not in short supply. There are plenty of AVAILALBE men RN who are 6s and 7s , why you?

and spending money is beta, You're pay to play. Meaning you're a betamale. thus the term Betabuxx
Bro, miss me with that incel garbage. Next

In 2022 I'd find that hard to believe unless you're dealing with 3s and 2s. Men of your level are not in short supply. There are plenty of AVAILALBE men RN who are 6s and 7s , why you?
Not really relevant to discuss. Next

This site can't rate black guys tbh. You actually look like an average black guy. Your non caucasian features are throwing them off.
Lol pinhead Larry over here isn't average for any sort of blackperson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Looks234, eyelidcel and 2 others
Lol pinhead Larry over here isn't average for any sort of blackperson
It’s already been established I’m not repulsive. Many men have said 3, while I know I took a bad picture I’m easily a 4. Once again your sayin the same thing as those guys. Next looksmax victim.

It’s already been established I’m not repulsive. Many men have said 3, while I know I took a bad picture I’m easily a 4. Once again your sayin the same thing as those guys. Next looksmax victim.
Ur a 4. Now what do you want?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Anchor_Ship
You are clearly a 4/10. Not a 3/10 as that would be noticeably ugly and not 5/10 as that would be very average. I would stop wasting your energy debating random people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ur a 4. Now what do you want?
In the beginning it was simple all I wanted was to get an honest rating. I know I’m a 4. Now I’m looking for genuine advice. Out of 500+replies only 10/15 were genuine advice. Sad ass website

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person