Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Is this thread still going on? Ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
How does this LTN get 900 replies?
Come rate me instead:

Thanks, and that’s clear as a day, a 3/10 is clearly repulsive. I borderline on that and look slightly better. I know a 5/10 would be mostly normal better average however I am a 5:10 to some girls so your post is clearly wrong.
You are clearly a 4/10. Not a 3/10 as that would be noticeably ugly and not 5/10 as that would be very average. I would stop wasting your energy debating random people.

Come rate me instead:

Completely irreverent, next post please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun, justinzayn, Looks234 and 2 others
What would you rate yourself though?
Uh I justwent through a surgery and overhauled some stuff but I think I'm a 7 face alone now but before as in my PFL like a 5 6
Uh I justwent through a surgery and overhauled some stuff but I think I'm a 7 face alone now but before as in my PFL like a 5 6

Come rate me instead:

Do you have an engaging personality like OP?

Have you witnessed any improvements in your dating life.

5-6/10 is underrate for your before. You look 5 PSL range in your PFP.

I guess you are a legit tyrone now.

Ur black and don’t have many white features such as nose etc and ur balding, I have bad news for you

3-4/10
Kind of dude who pays for obese black women
It's not like he has to pay though. If he is tall and get ripped, he can run BBC ogre game.

Black guys are seldom screwed.

Just easier to fuck whores especially ethnic foids. I don't date unless I'm planing on being beta buxxed. We will see in the coming months if I'm a true tyrone. If I run hazel contacts with my new eyes I'm confident I'll be there. I can't believe how lucky I got with this shit

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
It's not like he has to pay though. If he is tall and get ripped, he can run BBC ogre game.

Black guys are seldom screwed.
Maybe but is he gonna roid for 3 years with a perfect diet?

Just easier to fuck whores especially ethnic foids. I don't date unless I'm planing on being beta buxxed. We will see in the coming months if I'm a true tyrone. If I run hazel contacts with my new eyes I'm confident I'll be there. I can't believe how lucky I got with this shit
I think it is easier for black guys to ascend from normie level to tyronelite/tyrone.

Every single black dude that posts here appears to have the potential to be gl.

I do think you are a bit of an exception as your skull shape and ratios were good and you had a good pheno for a black guy.

When you say lucky do you mean your surgeries?

If someone tells you you are a 5/10 that means youre ugly and they want to be nice. sorry brah

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
When you say lucky do you mean your surgeries?
They don't always go as expected due to soft tissues etc. The amount of nose I had removed would collapse the noses of most blacks and I got improvement on the higher end when it comes to schlera improvement. When it comes to big changes there's more risk that comes with it just like that dude from here who got botched by eppley and never came back. Guys like him have the balls to potentially ruin a guys face to have a chance at extraordinary results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Anchor_Ship
mogs me because black

Y'all going for looksmax world record longest thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Anchor_Ship
What would your rate him? Is he deformed?
First off don’t even reply to dudes like such their a waste of time. He knows my rating is easily a 4z
3-4/10
Kind of dude who pays for obese black women
Nothing helpful about this, irrelevant garbage joke. Next insufferable LOOKSMAXX VICTIM.

N

Irrelevant, garage post elsewhere fucker. Next.

He’s not.
If someone tells you you are a 5/10 that means youre ugly and they want to be nice. sorry brah
I know this, didint even read my post. Next. This bores me.
They don't always go as expected due to soft tissues etc. The amount of nose I had removed would collapse the noses of most blacks and I got improvement on the higher end when it comes to schlera improvement. When it comes to big changes there's more risk that comes with it just like that dude from here who got botched by eppley and never came back. Guys like him have the balls to potentially ruin a guys face to have a chance at extraordinary results
Garbage tier post nothing related to me. Next.

If I am being honest, you always had good harmony and ratios to begin with. You also had failos like a massive nose etc. These are relatively easy to fix.

Keep seething faggots op mogs this forum and incels put together

Keep seething faggots op mogs this forum and incels put together
If he is tall and hops on roids, he can run BBC ogre game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
Not relevant. Garbage. Get off his dick. Next incel victim
The dude mogs you to death in his PFP. He was not that far from tyrone in the first place.

If I am being honest, you always had good harmony and ratios to begin with. You also had failos like a massive nose etc. These are relatively easy to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Imagine asking people to rate you then flipping out at them when they rate you. What are you 12?
his use of language tells me he's straight outta reddit, not very strange considering everyone is an 8-10 on their rateme subs

post popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Seriously though you're a fairly normal looking nigga, nigga.

Let's make this thread 100 pages long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Jesus Christ ..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
This site can't rate black guys tbh. You actually look like an average black guy. Your non caucasian features are throwing them off.
As a black person, I disagree. Caucasian features should be throwing raters off, because the more caucasian features a black person has (e.g. projected chin) and the less negroid features a black person has (e.g. fat nose), the much more attractive they would be to not only white women, but also even black women. You literally saying he looks average for a black guy proves this JFL. @Korea Thoughte?

First off don’t even reply to dudes like such their a waste of time. He knows my rating is easily a 4z

Nothing helpful about this, irrelevant garbage joke. Next insufferable LOOKSMAXX VICTIM.
Get off this site before you become mentally ill
Just workout and find a good skincare routine for anti-aging

Eyebrows could be better too

As a black person, I disagree. Caucasian features should be throwing raters off, because the more caucasian features a black person has (e.g. projected chin) and the less negroid features a black person has (e.g. fat nose), the much more attractive they would be to not only white women, but also even black women. You literally saying he looks average for a black guy proves this JFL. @Korea Thoughte?
Not making sense. Next post
Get off this site before you become mentally ill
Just workout and find a good skincare routine for anti-aging
yeah I don’t use this website bro just posted this shit for ratings whatnot.
Eyebrows could be better too
No suggestion. Next

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Growth Plate