Rate My Face Kind Sirs

The answers on how to improve my looks even further.
:ROFLMAO: You already know the answer: gym, hair, skincare, beard, clothes, maybe surgery although you don’t even need that at this stage

• +1
Reactions: ArchaicAlchemist22
Achievement: Get 100 pages on your rate thread
20% progress complete

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, FailedNormieManlet and Anchor_Ship
Nobody mentioned shit about my chin I don’t think I have a bad chin so a beard won’t be necessary I think. I’ll have to check my notes
:ROFLMAO: You already know the answer: gym, hair, skincare, beard, clothes, maybe surgery although you don’t even need that at this stage
ody

Nobody mentioned shit about my chin I don’t think I have a bad chin so a beard won’t be necessary I think. I’ll have to check my notes

ody
It’s recessed but that’s something you can ignore for now as many people have recessed chins and it looks more acceptable on black ppl.

What’s ody

Wtf bro has almost 1000 replies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
U a funny nigga my man. Make some posts u feel me

Bro my chin is strongest feature it’s sharp recessed? Explain or post proof.
It’s recessed but that’s something you can ignore for now as many people have recessed chins and it looks more acceptable on black ppl.

What’s ody
m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244

Attachments

• 51E2DCEB-088F-46CA-BB49-F03F2B07A33D.jpeg
    51E2DCEB-088F-46CA-BB49-F03F2B07A33D.jpeg
    559 KB · Views: 0
Completely irrelevant, however I possibly will but it’s unnesscary I know my chin isint that bad or it’s decent.

Damn haven't laughed so much in a long time, you're the funniest black comedian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18244
Op is an example of how to troll correctly. You have to do it subtly

Damn haven't laughed so much in a long time, you're the funniest black comedian
This isint that funny because the people on here or so called proclaimed Incels and scale raters can’t give solid ratings and advice. I mean wtf is going on with this website. I got 20 pieces of genuine advice I wrote down in a notepad. Shut is garbage

U a funny nigga my man. Make some posts u feel me
@ArchaicAlchemist22 I also welcome You to the community. We’ve got a lot of fucking characters in here and you’ll fit right in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and sergeant blackpill
Op is an example of how to troll correctly. You have to do it subtly
Not trolling. I’m legitimately responding to these fuckers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18244
Maybe get dreads and skinmax

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
average.

But nigga for real, when someone tries to offend you, you don't lash out at them, that's how you dig your own grave. It gets more and more funny for people to diss you that way.

now go away, forget about this thread and just hope ppl forget at this point, you don't wanna become a meme on an incel site, that's not a good look for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
average.

But nigga for real, when someone tries to offend you, you don't lash out at them, that's how you dig your own grave. It gets more and more funny for people to diss you that way.

now go away, forget about this thread and just hope ppl forget at this point, you don't wanna become a meme on an incel site, that's not a good look for sure.
oh and think for maybe 5 seconds next time you post? all this barking is doing is shining light on your insecurity

Going strong, boys, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
you are a subhuman + black, you should really kill yourself (btw your bulging eyes are horrible:sick:)

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
GO
TO
THE
FUCKING
GYM

inb4 irony.

average.

This website is garbage bunch or racist white incel wannabes who want to be harsh about a rating and lie. None of your post applies to me. This website bores me *yawn*’

New Archaic dropped btw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
MTN (1000th post in this thread)

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and Xangsane
You look young u need to grow up more then u will look more masculine
I am so effemiate and low t I might as well chop off my really small dick and balls and become an abomination(transexuals are so disgusting that even themselves are driven to suicide from the realization that they are an abomination.)

You are 8/10 psl tbh👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Obviously a lie most woman and men rate me as not ugly meaning somewhat unattractive but not repulsive. Meaning 4/10, 3/10 and others see me 5-6. Handled this in the very beginning goodbye. Next. Bored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Obviously a lie most woman and men rate me as not ugly meaning somewhat unattractive but not repulsive. Meaning 4/10, 3/10 and others see me 5-6. Handled this in the very beginning goodbye. Next. Bored.
Btw was just joking earlier. To me you just look like an average black guy. Nothing above or below average

You don't know ugly untill you seen me. I am an ugly retard subhuman who should have been aborted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164