Rate My Face Kind Sirs

I am so effemiate and low t I might as well chop off my really small dick and balls and become an abomination(transexuals are so disgusting that even themselves are driven to suicide from the realization that they are an abomination.)
Go on trt start lifting won’t change your face but you might feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Mirin your rep ratio op

• JFL
MTN with beard and thicker brows/ hair HTN if over 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • Woah
Do we really need 21 pages to determine this guy is a low tier normie?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16369
FA569441 BFC2 473A 9FC0 0BC4ED86F12C

1F8A8D8D B000 4A23 95A9 7B4D0A21686A

03D78061 6441 4F15 8F70 9262D2C7D8DA

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Very good face for a black man

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 18244
How do u give him "very good face" but I'm "average" :feelskek:, this guy has a horseface and is LTN

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Do we really need 21 pages to determine this guy is a low tier normie?
Stfu. Resorting to insults. You disgust me. Next poster.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
This dude probably thinks everyone gets one thread dedicated to them jfl
He’s lucky af, the entire forum has chimed in to discuss him at this point

• +1
Can we sticky this thread already

This is gonna go down in looksmax history

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Birdcell, justinzayn and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, tyronelite, bogii and 1 other person
worth to read through the 21 pages? what happened in here? :lul:
It’ll prob take hours goin thru every page :feelskek:

TDLR: OP asked for a rating, he was in denial about his real rating and here we are with 21 pages of cope / NEXT

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 14693, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
TDLR: OP asked for a rating, he was in denial about his real rating and here we are with 21 pages of cope / NEXT
on page 6 right now, thank you for saving me the time :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
He’s on his way to breaking his greycel status from this thread alone
I hope your not referring to me I’m not clicking that. It’s not on topic

• JFL
This dude probably thinks everyone gets one thread dedicated to them jfl
Putting words in my mouth this is completely unnecessary and another illogical fallacy. I’m bored yawn.
Then why make this thread you dumb fuck
Makes no sense. No reply.

He’s lucky af, the entire forum has chimed in to discuss him at this point
Website fails. More than 90 percent of it gave inaccurate ratings. 3.5-6 is an accurate rating.
Realistically 4:10,5/10, 6/10
Shows how garbage this place is

Putting words in my mouth this is completely unnecessary and another illogical fallacy. I’m bored yawn.

Makes no sense. No reply.

Website fails. More than 90 percent of it gave inaccurate ratings. 3.5-6 is an accurate rating.
Realistically 4:10,5/10, 6/10
Shows how garbage this place is
Another day, another victim.

@averagejoe come and meet your match.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and bogii
What an utterly retarded thread.
> "MuH rATe mE sIRs"
> Gets rated honestly
> "Nooo you guys LyINg tO mEe:feelswah::feelswah:"

Go to reddit if you want virtue signalling and confirmation bias. 3PSL is the correct number. 4/10 on normie scale.
Best reply honestly👍

2k posts lets get it boyoooos

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
holy shit he’s still going :lul:

• JFL
on page 6 right now, thank you for saving me the time :ROFLMAO:
It didint save you time. You’re accepting that bullshit incel fallacy word cope. You didint read my post these dudes fucking suck. They never recommended anything besides like 8 people. Shows how trash ass this website is. This is my opinion however; your entitled to your garbage ass one aswell. Regardless, your wrong. I’m right. Your comment waste space. This bores me. I need a hobby eating looksmaxx dudes isint fufilling enough. Next victim in line please.

It didint save you time. You’re accepting that bullshit incel fallacy word cope. You didint read my post these dudes fucking suck. They never recommended anything besides like 8 people. Shows how trash ass this website is. This is my opinion however; your entitled to your garbage ass one aswell. Regardless, your wrong. I’m right. Your comment waste space. This bores me. I need a hobby eating looksmaxx dudes isint fufilling enough. Next victim in line please.
idc laughing GIF

+ you ugly

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
LT normie
This is garbage incel talk. The narrative is a weak argumentative opinion with low quality science. Once again, reality wins. Don’t use that stupid terminology. Furthermore, you wasted your time posting that, I’m pretty much below average average. You have the wrong comment and person. I should of gotten off this trash ass website months ago. This comment is of no help. Next victim in line please.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
This is garbage incel talk. The narrative is a weak argumentative opinion with low quality science. Once again, reality wins. Don’t use that stupid terminology. Furthermore, you wasted your time posting that, I’m pretty much below average average. You have the wrong comment and person. I should of gotten off this trash ass website months ago. This comment is of no help. Next victim in line please.
What are you doing up so early?

Go on trt start lifting won’t change your face but you might feel better
I’ve actually started training and yes it does improve mood but this is unnecessary as well. This has nothing to do with improving my face. Actual advice would be appreciated in that department specifically

Backhanded racist compliment. Jesus Christ this website has shitty users. Regardless you don’t know what you’re talking about. Stupid racist commenter. Next sweet victim.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19769, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Backhanded racist compliment. Jesus Christ this website has shitty users. Regardless you don’t know what you’re talking about. Stupid racist commenter. Next sweet victim.
Your face and your posts are hilarious as fuck holy shit:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
You know in psl the different races have different attractiveness criteria and different pros and cons my man lol (for black and white, for any type of asian it is over)

Mirin ur rep ratio op

Fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19595 and 1 other person
  • JFL