Rate My Face Kind Sirs

VideoCapture 20220510 092442

We like you here tbh
Lies. Half the website left and posted racist comments. Crab bucket mentality to try and recruit me. I handled this argument on the second Page. Next in line please.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and galego123
Holy shit. A full on 22 page banger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, galego123, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Chadlite, don't listen to all the children on this forum. You look like a sensible high value man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, justinzayn, SeiGun and 3 others
Thanks but incel talk like that is cringe garbage. The word normal is much better. Regardless, I know this already. Even though the website has lied to try and trick me to stay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, galego123 and sergeant blackpill
Yeah he’s

was it me?
Dude I’m flattered, but in all seriousness the website has already given its majority opinion. Racist assholes trying to recruit me to stay with their incel ideology slang bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
More like 3.9-5. Are you serious bro? A three is repulsive. Im not fucking repulsive. Read the other threads fucking looksmaxxx user. Next delusional looksmaxx victim. Next in line also, and also, next FUCKING VICTIM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 18244 and sergeant blackpill
@Thompsonz no reply. Regardless, I can be seen as unattractive or slightly attractive. Simple as that. Handled this before. Next VICTIM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 13332
I can't feel sorry for you anymore tbh, go ahead and dig your own grave, you abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
keep this up and you will become the next @averagejoe spectacle

More like 3.9-5. Are you serious bro? A three is repulsive. Im not fucking repulsive. Read the other threads fucking looksmaxxx user. Next delusional looksmaxx victim. Next in line also, and also, next FUCKING VICTIM.
you can argue at around 4 but definately not 5psl

This was a great read :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18244

Attachments

• C35980B1-CF60-48F3-A090-7B0EAF09F9B1.jpeg
    C35980B1-CF60-48F3-A090-7B0EAF09F9B1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 18244
Those are my books that’s what I educate myself with. Regardless none of that pertains to the thread. Next.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18244
BBA73F77 1580 434D A189 1250D7747E72

Are these all the same book?

What did you read last?
This is completely off topic. Regardless, Sophocles oedipus the king and Antigone. Regardless, this has nothing to do with this thread. You looksmaxx users are completely horrible .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
1psl taking into account personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18804
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I

Attachments

• 61EC1B3A-7847-4F5F-87AF-CBFB6FCD4681.jpeg
    61EC1B3A-7847-4F5F-87AF-CBFB6FCD4681.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 16369
This is completely off topic. Regardless, Sophocles oedipus the king and Antigone. Regardless, this has nothing to do with this thread. You looksmaxx users are completely horrible .
That’s dope bro i’m reading Antigone right now for school. Tragic in it, the conflict of heart vs responsibility

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18244
Nigga I’m a 4-5 forget that theory you talking. I’m me. I know my level. If I was a three white bitches and black would not show me interest like they do. Y’all niggas going overboard.
u are talkin bt total package of you. we are talking about your looks. not only are your looks 3/10, but ur iq is aswell. how tall are you? if above 6'3 you pass as a 6/10 irl but on psl prolly 5/10 max

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
u'll never recover from this, 30 years from now you will be laying on your deathbed still thinking how u got the taste of reality and will be analyzing the nurse's huge cheekbones instead of hugging your 2/10 grandchildren goodbye

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
OP you are 5/10, average looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Post some illogical picture with no comment. Should be removed. Garbage low quality content: next looksmaxx loser victim.
Why are u coming here asking for a rating but arguing against them unless it satisfies you? (4 psl) I remembered you doing this on rate me on reddit dude where you talked about "I can't get a date".

Stupid nigger 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
u are talkin bt total package of you. we are talking about your looks. not only are your looks 3/10, but ur iq is aswell. how tall are you? if above 6'3 you pass as a 6/10 irl but on psl prolly 5/10 max
Resorts to changing my argument and dismissing the truth. Another looksmaxx victim destroyed. 3-5/10 is acceptable. 4/10 like I said. NEXT EASY FUCKING VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bro is still fighting for his life :feelswhy::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Completely and utterly over for his self esteem

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16369
bro holy shit i read just 2 pages of this thread and i’m laughing my ass off JFL @RoundHouse

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Why are u coming here asking for a rating but arguing against them unless it satisfies you? (4 psl) I remembered you doing this on rate me on reddit dude where you talked about "I can't get a date".

Stupid nigger 😂
Another racist white victim angered by my superior argumentative skills. *disgusted. I have no reply to your garbage comment. Next FUCKING VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Another racist white victim angered by my superior argumentative skills. *disgusted. I have no reply to your garbage comment. Next FUCKING VICTIM.
Right. I am not even white bro I am a zoomer and 100% more intelligent than your "I can't find a date" ass on reddit :lul::lul: