Rate My Face Kind Sirs

1k replies lmao :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 16834
To be completely fair your nose is wide and your jaw is narrow. Nothing else sticks out as “bad”

So yeah 4.5/10 is a good rate but potential to be 6/10 with jaw work and maybe 7/10 after gym/roids

Skin also looks decent, under eyes are kinda puffy tho

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9670, Racky and 1 other person
You look like a black dude in that picture.
Sort of semi irrelevant. Sort of obvious. I am black. These looksmaxx commenters are just disgustingly simple. Egh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and justinzayn
bump

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
bro u the only victim here, its all of us shitting on you
Nope. I’ve successfully dismissed every hate max user and racist white boys assumptions. (Add you to the list). Another victim. Easy. *yawn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 16369
1k replies lmao :feelskek:
It’s not funny. This is literally the reason incels and hatemax users get shit on by society. They don’t want unity. They want problems. Garbage ass soul crushing fallacy sophist ass ni55as. I’m so tired of this website. It’s more hate than love. Fucking idiots.

• JFL
Bro is still fighting for his life :feelswhy::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Completely and utterly over for his self esteem
You can’t possibly come to that conclusion. Waste of a post. Defeated. Is there any more users left who want to lie?

• JFL
u'll never recover from this, 30 years from now you will be laying on your deathbed still thinking how u got the taste of reality and will be analyzing the nurse's huge cheekbones instead of hugging your 2/10 grandchildren goodbye
Another soul destroying fallacious argument dodged. 10 rounds to one. Archaic alchemist. Next.

To be completely fair your nose is wide and your jaw is narrow. Nothing else sticks out as “bad”

So yeah 4.5/10 is a good rate but potential to be 6/10 with jaw work and maybe 7/10 after gym/roids

Skin also looks decent, under eyes are kinda puffy tho
Jaw work? That’s insane. So many women approached me today it was insane. These are lies. Nothing but sophistry. Next

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, latincell95 and justinzayn
Jaw work? That’s insane. So many women approached me today it was insane. These are lies. Nothing but sophistry. Next

I would rate you as a higher tier normie, I wouldnt say 3/10 thats unattractive, id say like 5.5/10, you have hunter eyes, good overall harmony and a strong jaw, you dont have cheekbones which would be ideal and could move you upto chadlite but im sure you dont care too much about this looksmaxx hierarchy, all of these guys just hatin for no reason and when you posted those stacies it mad them even madder so they resorted to racism, how low can you go

This should be in pinned best of best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19905 and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Y’all didn’t think we’re done here did you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?

Low tier normie can't even grt into the cuck zone currently to many bad traits you need surgery to first get to high tier normie and gym maxing should help with the rest.

Low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I would rate you as a higher tier normie, I wouldnt say 3/10 thats unattractive, id say like 5.5/10, you have hunter eyes, good overall harmony and a strong jaw, you dont have cheekbones which would be ideal and could move you upto chadlite but im sure you dont care too much about this looksmaxx hierarchy, all of these guys just hatin for no reason and when you posted those stacies it mad them even madder so they resorted to racism, how low can you go
This is somewhat the truth. I originally thought I was a 5. But I can see how I can be seen as a 4 or a three; however they and I could be wrong. They don’t even know i used to receive compliments weekly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and galego123
This is somewhat the truth. I originally thought I was a 5. But I can see how I can be seen as a 4 or a three; however they and I could be wrong. They don’t even know i used to receive compliments weekly.

well I say 5 and I say fuck em, im switching sides and im joining your team, its the two of us vs the forum

• JFL
this nigga thread still going just shut the fuck up already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
wtf is this thread lmaoo

View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
Bro as one of the few black guys in this forum I gotta tell u bro ur ugly not gonna lie ur a good 3 to be real and I’m being nice cause ur a brother but fr grow ur hair out a low taper , grow out ur beard using hair growth products such as a dermer and peppermint oil and shape ur eyebrows to make em straight not curved that’s the best start I can give fr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Over and LooksOrDeath
just run bbc game bro :Comfy:
sigh i think i have to write a full bbc guide tmr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16369, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
just run bbc game bro :Comfy:
sigh i think i have to write a full bbc guide tmr
its a real honor to have you here with us after all your pioneered research and extensive contributions on bbcism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
Tyrones me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
How do you apply Schrödingers theorem to his bbc
does it exist or does it not or both simultaneously
To play bbc game OP must make the real world think that he has a bbc by mascfrauding i.e roiding tattoos and some fucked up gang shit pics on tinder. Since the real world cannot see in the quantum dimension (OP's pants) it must assume OP has a bbc since OP's actions have a positive correlation with presence of bbc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
To play bbc game OP must make the real world think that he has a bbc by mascfrauding i.e roiding tattoos and some fucked up gang shit pics on tinder. Since the real world cannot see in the quantum dimension (OP's pants) it must assume OP has a bbc since OP's actions have a positive correlation with presence of bbc.
Oh wow shit actually makes sense, now I get the schrödingert part haha you are genius. truly enlightening knowledge you brought forth

• +1
Oh wow shit actually makes sense, now I get the schrödingert part haha you are genius. truly enlightening knowledge you brought forth
what talking to reddit intellectual larpers does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
4B67CEE2 D8CC 4274 9ADB 872EFC21FE4E

This universe was never of the shape of a torus :feelsmega::feelsmega:
0D4C712A FD28 4586 8EC8 E493067AE1F8

BBC Theorem is truly the greatest of fractals @David Rothschild

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and StrangerDanger
OP has almost lost his greycel status from this thread because he’s arguing with people if they rate him too low jfl :lul:. He hasn’t commented on any other thread besides this one
Low IQ baboon

• JFL
OP has almost lost his greycel status from this thread because he’s arguing with people if they rate him too low jfl :lul:. He hasn’t commented on any other thread besides this one

Mirin perseverance.

• JFL
That's... kinda sad ngl

• JFL
Reactions: DasaniMandani, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18244
dude you 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DasaniMandani, Deleted member 16369, incel194012940 and 2 others