Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Chadlite, don't listen to all the children on this forum. You look like a sensible high value man.
Thank you. I know it’s a bunch of kids and teenagers here who don’t have the slightest bit of what they talk about, regardless, I now know truthfully that I’m not bad looking. This has been confirmed more times than not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16133
beard doesnt fit you, shave it and trim your eyebrows, you'll be a 6/10 easy
I actually agree I never liked my beard but I need better skin care routine. A 6/10 is realistically how I feel but this website lies.

About 8/10. Looks like a young healthy athletic man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16133
i alread eviscerated him 4 months ago read the first 5 pages

think it was 4/10 with oldcel failo
You were not seeking the truth. Your fallacious sophistry was not successful. Next fucking looksmaxx victim.

You were not seeking the truth. Your fallacious sophistry was not successful. Next fucking looksmaxx victim.
nice talking to you on discord yesterday bro thanks for your kind words :D :love:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
why does this thread has 24 pages?😂

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and phukmikehok
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DasaniMandani, Erik-Jón and Virgin at 29 😔
This was a great read :feelshah:
Regardless, you haven’t really paid attention to this websites overall theme. The users here are fucking garbage. Out of 1000 replies only a handful gave advice.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 19499
OP you are 5/10, average looking
Thanks. I know. I should be average in the eyes of normal people outside this thread. Once I get my teeth fixed for 5 grand I should be alright or even closer to a true 4/5,5,10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Regular guy I don't see why there's so much debate about this
Jaw a little narrow but that's fine

This should be in pinned best of best
You say that but you need to stay off this website it’s full of complete sophist and sophistry. This thread is a clear indication of the negativity and illogical fallacies that are presently abroad on this website. I just committed one myself I’ll admit, a hasty generalization but nonetheless; I speak for the rational.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
is this the longest rating thread on here?

You say that but you need to stay off this website it’s full of complete sophist and sophistry. This thread is a clear indication of the negativity and illogical fallacies that are presently abroad on this website. I just committed one myself I’ll admit, a hasty generalization but nonetheless; I speak for the rational.
Its not that deep bro

It never began

Also you were literally online today viewing this thread

• WTF
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Just become an entire forum's abused dog theory. Basically statusmaxxed at this point

Low tier normie can't even grt into the cuck zone currently to many bad traits you need surgery to first get to high tier normie and gym maxing should help with the rest.
Irrelevant, useless, and unfathomably a waste of comment. 🥱. These users truly are brainwashed.

He should have just gone to r/amiugly. They are pretty good at delusionmaxxing.
It's a spin-off tbh if u are gl,they will straightforward say ur gl but if ur ugly,prepare for 3 Paras of body positivity

Babowski mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
ArchaicAlchemist22

• So Sad
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

this nigga be up till the crack of dawn begging bystandards for a lighter to smoke his cigs
Remember me my g

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
you look like a cop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Bump :Comfy:

INB4 next victim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14693, justinzayn and 4 others
That's... kinda sad ngl
Not sad at all. Your sophist friends are here watching this thread wondering why I still continue. It’s because I seek the truth and not argumentation. 🧠

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and khvirgin
Not sad at all. Your sophist friends are here watching this thread wondering why I still continue. It’s because I seek the truth and not argumentation. 🧠
You're a legend, bro, your like Curly head James.

nice talking to you on discord yesterday bro thanks for your kind words :D :love:
Thanks kind sir, I’d stay off this website as much as possible. These users are rotten. This thread proves it. 30/1000 replies are actually genuine advice. The rest are trash.

Thanks kind sir, I’d stay off this website as much as possible. These users are rotten. This thread proves it. 30/1000 replies are actually genuine advice. The rest are trash.
i know man i tried but i coudlnt stay off once you go black you can never go back its the blackpill its the truth i tried for 1 week but i jsut kept being so depressed i had to come back man you can never truly leave this website no matterh ow hard you try
im sick of people here thinking less of me just because im not attractive or the standard but i cant help it i just need to get surgery to prove them wrong if this site doesnt think im good looking then the rest of the world wont i dont think
yourew a kind man the best person i met before on psl even tho u dont identify with this user base
You're a legend, bro, your like Curly head James.
:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and HerpDerpson
4\10
Black don't crack but u look way older.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
well I say 5 and I say fuck em, im switching sides and im joining your team, its the two of us vs the forum
Your best bet is to stay off this website as much as possible. That In itself will help you tremendously deal with the sophistry. Next, learn to argue better. These users are rotten.

Low IQ baboon
Another racist white sophist spotted. Not even genuine advice given aswell. 🥱. Next FUCKING VICTIM.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DasaniMandani, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
babowski mogs still

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
guy's trolling for sure

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, justinzayn and Deleted member 18244
too funny its always the denyingcels but respect

• So Sad
As a Black man you should have no problem getting girls, that's halo enough.

• +1
Garbage ideology. It’s not academic or scholarly, it’s simple sophistry. 🥱. 9 rounds to 1, archaic fucking alchemist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18244

Attachments

• 2969879_hair_is_life.mp4
    2.2 MB
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
it’s been 4 months since you made that post.

Users gave you advice, some of which I remember was…
Softmaxxing :
>Thicken eyebrows(through minox or castor)
>Skincare(skin was decent other than dark under eyes)
>grow out beard
>grow out hair to hide hairline
>gym

Hardmaxxing :
>Infraorbital implant with saddle
>cheekbone implants
>jaw work

Since then, have you made any improvements? Have you applied most of the softmaxxing advice? Have you started gymmaxxing regularly, and have you seen any newbie gains?

Have you done or planning on doing any of the surgeries previously mentioned?

Can you post a picture of how you currently look and comment on any of your improvements?

• +1
Reactions: DasaniMandani and Kingcel32
Replies: 1k. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
guy's trolling for sure
Ad hominem. Sophist spotted. Defeated. Next VICTIM. Also, this comment belongs with the rest. Goes to show how bad this sites user base is. 🥱. Not even advice once again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 18244
Ad hominem. Sophist spotted. Defeated. Next VICTIM. Also, this comment belongs with the rest. Goes to show how bad this sites user base is. 🥱. Not even advice once again.
YOURE the victim, to your genetics.
All tips have been given, apply them or keep rotting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DasaniMandani, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 20618