Attachments

• IMG_2946.jpg
    IMG_2946.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Looks exactly the same

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and OverCoper
Tagging users from prev thread
@EasyMan875 @Hoso @prettyboyy @Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel @Shieda_Kayn @Biggdink @Whatashame @AspiringMogger @Deepmaxer @Xangsane @andy9432 @Graham @Ellipsis @mrriceguy @Gioscottii

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane
U look better with a full cover. As the hair looks thin on the middle

U look better with a full cover. As the hair looks thin on the middle
ya it was a middle part thats the point it was just kinda unkept?

Post a new pic with middle part kept.
ill try and find a picture of it but back then i didn't really pay attention to my hair that much cus i had a subhuman haircut before it

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Looks great OP

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
slayer either way, ur old longer hair probably appeals more to foids tho

• +1
slayer either way, ur old longer hair probably appeals more to foids tho
you think I'm better off getting that type of hair again it, it would prolly end up looking better than it does in those pictures aswell because it was unkept asf

you think I'm better off getting that type of hair again it, it would prolly end up looking better than it does in those pictures aswell because it was unkept asf
yeah itll look better with a hat on too since youll get the wings at the back

• Love it
  • +1
i wanna cut my hair like that

You'll fall of in 20s unless your jaw grows (I doubt it)
how hard do i fall off and when you say jaw growth do you just mean a general increase in size or specifically in something like width?

how hard do i fall off and when you say jaw growth do you just mean a general increase in size or specifically in something like width?
Compare yourself to him.
Htn 1

You're a high HTN (Chadlite in UK), your mouth area is a bit strange, but overall you're good looking. You look a bit better with the eyebrows / forehead showing as you have a good upper eye-area, which distracts from the odd mouth / chin area.

IDK if the strangeness with the mouth / chin area is just part of your posing though, as it looks decent in the first photo of this thread.

Either way, doesn't really matter, you have graduated looksmax with a HTN score and now have permission do to HTN activities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24789 and 3 others
looks much better here.

• +1
You're a high HTN (Chadlite in UK), your mouth area is a bit strange, but overall you're good looking. You look a bit better with the eyebrows / forehead showing as you have a good upper eye-area, which distracts from the odd mouth / chin area.

IDK if the strangeness with the mouth / chin area is just part of your posing though, as it looks decent in the first photo of this thread.

Either way, doesn't really matter, you have graduated looksmax with a HTN score and now have permission do to HTN activities.
if ur talking about in the second picture then its just a screenshot from a video i dont think it looks like that normally

• +1
Reactions: Graham
fix ur posture nr 1 thing, u probably cant fix 100% but fix as much as u can
think its just in that photo where i was hunched over on purpose my posture is still kinda shit so ill focus on that ig

Crazy almond eyes

• +1
U look good

Strong htn

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
HTN with chadlite potential

• +1
Yeah this is better.

Why hide good features?
was trying out a different hairstyle for fun but those pictures with the new hairstyle are from like a couple months after it was cut so it doesnt look the same

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
was trying out a different hairstyle for fun but those pictures with the new hairstyle are from like a couple months after it was cut so it doesnt look the same
You can still move the hair to unhide brows so no harm is done.

Mid part medium long suits you well.

• +1
b can i get some psl ratings on these new pictures

b can i get some psl ratings on these new pictures
HTN, go slay now since ur in high school, it might be way harder for u once u attend college since ur reliant on ur collagen and hair, u dont have height to fall back on too

• +1
goo mogs u and so do i

• +1