Rate the average woman that wants to date a Chadlite [Chadlitefish]

Rate her

• Total voters
They do seem to be upping their game now though.
It's still a joke in it's current state. Like I am gonna get rhino but not even the best surgeons can make it look 100% natural. Also need better jaw and zygos but implants are shit most of the time. Only thing that works is fillers but they are temporary and you need to top up every year. I also risk looking very fake.

Fixing ratios is virtually impossible unless you are willing to crack open your skull and pull your maxilla apart. Can't do jack shit about soft tissue and pheno.

Case in point, the currycels I showed you pics of the other day. Can surgery ascend them to 5+ PSL? Def not.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's still a joke in it's current state. Like I am gonna get rhino but not even the best surgeons can make it look 100% natural. Also need better jaw and zygos but implants are shit most of the time. Only thing that works is fillers but they are temporary and you need to top up every year. I also risk looking very fake.

Fixing ratios is virtually impossible unless you are willing to crack open your skull and pull your maxilla apart. Can't do jack shit about soft tissue and pheno.

Case in point, the currycels I showed you pics of the other day. Can surgery ascend them to 5+ PSL? Def not.

here he's prettyboy cause its not an ogre morph
5.5 psl
Neither pics I showed you were morphs
I got them from @forevergymcelling 's thread
From the front he looked ogre/masc

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Technologies are advancing though with the rise of bioprinted implants for example. And surgeons, especially the top ones, know more techniques to make surgeries look natural.

Soon cracking open your skull and pulling your maxilla apart to fix ratios would become a thing of the past because of what I stated.

Maybe not in appeal but if @Salludon can do it there's hope for them.

Technologies are advancing though with the rise of bioprinted implants for example. And surgeons, especially the top ones, know more techniques to make surgeries look natural.

Soon cracking open your skull and pulling your maxilla apart to fix ratios would become a thing of the past because of what I stated.

Maybe not in appeal but if @Salludon can do it there's hope for them.
Salludon is an extreme outlier.

It's just about that. Part of the problem is we don't know everything about harmony. I could theorize about how I might look better with angular jaw/zygos but I really can't sure doing so surgically would result in an outcome that makes be better looking in women's eyes overall.

We are a long way away from being able to turn normies into chads predictably.

• +1
Salludon is an extreme outlier.

It's just about that. Part of the problem is we don't know everything about harmony. I could theorize about how I might look better with angular jaw/zygos but I really can't sure doing so surgically would result in an outcome that makes be better looking in women's eyes overall.

We are a long way away from being able to turn normies into chads predictably.
I've seen normie --> chad transformations on the internet

I've seen normie --> chad transformations on the internet
Pubertymaxxing? Fat loss? Then I agree

Surgeries. No. It almost never happens. And even if it does, you need to have a top tier base. The vast majority of peope here dont.

• +1
Pubertymaxxing? Fat loss? Then I agree

Surgeries. No. It almost never happens. And even if it does, you need to have a top tier base. The vast majority of peope here dont.
Nah I mean people in their 20s and 30s

Nah I mean people in their 20s and 30s
I mean like how would you ascend a normie with a lot plain features?

Creating halos with surgery is fucking difficult. And there is a very high risk of looking uncanny with some surgeries. Especially those that mess with your eyes.

There are a very specific set of circumstances where ascension is possible, but most are not that lucky.

• +1
I mean like how would you ascend a normie with a lot plain features?

Creating halos with surgery is fucking difficult. And there is a very high risk of looking uncanny with some surgeries. Especially those that mess with your eyes.

There are a very specific set of circumstances where ascension is possible, but most are not that lucky.
Makes sense. I'm reminded of a certain user (some Swedish dude) that used to post on here...

Makes sense. I'm reminded of a certain user (some Swedish dude) that used to post on here...
It can make a normie a high tier normie. That is possible. HTN + good boy +6 feet frauded is solid above average. This is good enough to LTR HTBs or even Stacylites. But tbh I'd probably settle for an MTB.

• +1
It can make a normie a high tier normie. That is possible. HTN + good boy +6 feet frauded is solid above average. This is good enough to LTR HTBs or even Stacylites. But tbh I'd probably settle for an MTB.
Have you seen this post?

Have you seen this post?
I'd def date bonney in a heart beat. I find her very attractive.

• +1
Who do these women think they're entitled to chadlites?
because even chad-lite gets desperate at times and pumps and dumps her. in her mind, if she can fuck one of them it is only a matter of time until she can lock one of them into a relationship

because even chad-lite gets desperate at times and pumps and dumps her. in her mind, if she can fuck one of them it is only a matter of time until she can lock one of them into a relationship
Have a read of this if you haven't already.
You're given two women, Bonnie and Danielle. There are three men that want an LTR: Alex, Colin and Earl.
Most said that Bonnie would LTR Earl reluctantly.

What about Danielle?

tbh all this psl and shit rating is retarded, if this forum was not retarded and wanted to be special with psl , the best way to rate people is in percentile.

Not saying HTN or chadlite because no1 know what exactly it means but saying 90th percentile etc
Agree with this nigger let's change shit up

15827.jpg

@GandyIsNormie 5 PSL? Are you avin a laugh mate?

¿Qué pasa con el chico?
¿Por qué 3.5 psl?
the boy is fine, litechad

The girl every time I see her reminds me of suicide :siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
the boy is fine, litechad

The girl every time I see her reminds me of suicide :siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué::siente por qué:
why does it suicidefuel?

Why do women like those believe they're entitled to getting a guy like that?
Simps, that raise the ego, from home parents teach women to choose the best and not the same of their level

• +1
Simps, that raise the ego, from home parents teach women to choose the best and not the same of their level
At least a few of the women he matched with seem to have a good personality (despite being subpar in looks)

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Thank you to whoever pinned my post, much appreciated :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Rate this woman. She's the average face of a woman that matched with my chadlitefish.
Based on averages she would be 22, 5'5 and a very average or a little chubby in terms of build. Size 14 UK dress size with few curves.

Makeup
Remini20220121060142804.jpg

No makeup
Remini20220121060330726.jpg

The guy she wants to date
IMG_20220121_054603.jpg

How far away are they from being looksmatched?
This is too hard to answer. Can you do a post with pictures of real people?

• JFL
Why this aspie thread is pinned?

• JFL
  • +1
What PSL do you rate them both?

This is the guy they're fighting for:
9.jpeg

Also, this woman superliked him:
unknown.png
unknown.png