Which of these men could this hypothetical woman LTR realistically? (She is a chad-chaser)

Who can Bonnie LTR?

• Total voters
Mulattas, especially Caribbean Mulattas, are my favourite type of women. I tend to like girls with big breasts/ass/thighs and a small waist but that stomach has to have a little pooch.
Signs of high T
Not a fan of white women though.
How come? Blondes have that angelic aura to them no one else has imo
E8E6E046 69F7 4B33 90E6 77A8828AE86A

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@ChadFucksYourOneitis
:feelskek:ofc Colin is her most optimal choice , Alex won't commit and Earl is simply too "unpresentable" to her besties unless Earl happens to be rich and she hits the wall.

• +1
Alex moggs her to the moon and back. imo.
She is above average. he is Chad or very high tier Chadlite.

I dunno. I don't see couples like this. But that is, because I rarely see Chads/Chadlites like Alex.

I see most women, settling with ugly dudes. in LTR. Or nromie guys, basically, or HTN if women are lucky. That's what I see most.

I RARELY. see Stacies, and Chads. I don't even know, where they settle/LTR with.

But I do know. That nomrie women, settle into LTR with pretty bad looking dudes. Aka normie guys. with plenty flaws, in looks
i belive chadlites/chads don't settle but smash till their looks drop to htn/below.
I mean i put in all this effort to look good why would i settle for 1 girl then no logic kek

I matched with some stacies and some staceylites on tinder/badoo but mostly they either promoting IG, looking for extra attention or just have insane criteria for guys and want way more effort/time invested then im willing to give.

I'd say real stacies are gold-diggers 90% of the time, so their first criteria would be that you throw money at her and no matter how gl you are you will have to throw money at her to get laid.

I mean if i was a stacey and could fuck chad for free or fuck a htn thats gonna wine and dine me, buy me stuff, take me traveling and commit to me, the decision is quite easy

i belive chadlites/chads don't settle but smash till their looks drop to htn/below.
I only known 2 irl Chads for some time. 1 had a gf but was also doing stuff on the side. The other Chad, was a very traditional family man type; he was/is married to woman that was Stacylite or Stacy ranges and in general actually a really nice/friendly woman from what I experienced.

So, way to littel sample size. for me to conclude anything.
I guess it depends a bit on how introverted and traditional a guy is.
I mean i put in all this effort to look good why would i settle for 1 girl then no logic kek
Depends on the child want, I think. If a dude doesn't want kids, thanI agree it makes no sense.
It makes sense, I think. For men that wanna have/build a family with kids with 1 woman. That when susch a man meets mrs. Stacy (hom is also in high demand); that he maybe locks her down for having them babbies with

• +1
She will LTR her looksmatch (Earl), she will fuck Colin and maybe (if she's lucky) Alex.

Colin might fuck her for an extended period of time or date her for the short-mid term but he will eventually get bored and realise he can get in a relationship with a more attractive women and will break it off (or cheat).

Look at most healthy longterm relationships, the vast majority are looksmatched. People who say otherwise are coping.

Online dating has made it easier for chad to get laid and girls to hookup with guys who have superior genetics. I don't think it's changed the serious dating scene much at all.

• +1
She will LTR her looksmatch (Earl), she will fuck Colin and maybe (if she's lucky) Alex.

Colin might fuck her for an extended period of time or date her for the short-mid term but he will eventually get bored and realise he can get in a relationship with a more attractive women and will break it off (or cheat).

Look at most healthy longterm relationships, the vast majority are looksmatched. People who say otherwise are coping.

Online dating has made it easier for chad to get laid and girls to hookup with guys who have superior genetics. I don't think it's changed the serious dating scene much at all.
Why Alex "if she's lucky"? Who would he have orbiting him?

I agree with her ltring Earl. Is this solely based on looks or her personality traits?

Who would Colin eventually ltr? I do see him either cheating on bonnie, or getting in an fwb with her

What about this woman?
IMG_20220121_151146.jpg

Meet Danielle. She's 23, Jewish and a virgin (volcel.)

She has a master's in Chemical Engineering. She can cook lots of meals, clean the house, has good caretaking skills, has many different hobbies and can hold long sustained conversations about most things. It's very hard to make her angry.

She stays away from most substances, maybe the occasional drink or two with a meal.

She refuses to have sex outside a relationship.

She works out often. This is her body type
IMG_20220121_152523.jpg

Who could she LTR?

Last edited:
Why Alex "if she's lucky"? Who would he have orbiting him?

I agree with her ltring Earl. Is this solely based on looks or her personality traits?

Who would Colin eventually ltr? I do see him either cheating on bonnie, or getting in an fwb with her
Because most guys who look like Alex wont even waste their time fucking around with a girl of that calibre unless they're a degenerate.

Guys like Alex here will have girls 2 notches lower chasing him (HTBs), so why would he waste his time hooking up with a LTB?

• +1
Because most guys who look like Alex wont even waste their time fucking around with a girl of that calibre unless they're a degenerate.

Guys like Alex here will have girls 2 notches lower chasing him (HTBs), so why would he waste his time hooking up with a LTB?
And Alex would likely commit to a stacy or have them on rotation?
What do you rate Colin

What about this woman?
IMG_20220121_151146.jpg

She has a master's in Chemical Engineering. She can cook lots of meals, clean the house, has good caretaking skills, has many different hobbies and can hold long sustained conversations about most things. It's very hard to make her angry.

She stays away from most substances, maybe the occasional drink or two with a meal.

IMG_20220121_152523.jpg

Who could she LTR?
Would you ltr Danielle @ToTheTop

What about this woman?
IMG_20220121_151146.jpg

She works out often.

Who could she LTR?
She wants a LTR with no sex outside of a relationship. Easy, her looksmatch - if she's lucky, maybe a guy slightly higher (half a point).

If she tries dating a guy 1p+ higher he will eventually cheat/dump her as he will realise he is higher in the decile scale and can date a more physically attractive girl.

• +1
She wants a LTR with no sex outside of a relationship. Easy, her looksmatch - if she's lucky, maybe a guy slightly higher (half a point).

If she tries dating a guy 1p+ higher he will eventually cheat/dump her as he will realise he is higher in the decile scale and can date a more physically attractive girl.
Of those three who is her looksmatch
I attached her body type in the previous post btw

And Alex would likely commit to a stacy or have them on rotation?
What do you rate Colin
Assuming Alex is representing Chad here, I would expect him to hookup with all girls down to whatever he wants (depending on his degeneracy).

I would be surprised if he was to settle into a relationship with a girl that isn't his looksmatch (Stacy). Why would he settle into a mongamous relationship with lower when he can date a more attractive girl?

Assuming Alex is representing Chad here, I would expect him to hookup with all girls down to whatever he wants (depending on his degeneracy).

I would be surprised if he was to settle into a relationship with a girl that isn't his looksmatch (Stacy). Why would he settle into a mongamous relationship with lower when he can date a more attractive girl?
Just assume all three guys want LTRs. But what do you personally rate him

Of those three who is her looksmatch
I attached her body type in the previous post btw
She looks overweight with a average looking face.

So LTB who could probably become average MTB if she stopped eating garbage. Potential for HTB when looksmaxed.

She looks overweight with a average looking face.

So LTB who could probably become average MTB if she stopped eating garbage. Potential for HTB when looksmaxed.
I said she works out often.... And would be a UK size 8 with huge tits

This is meant to be a MTB-HTB

Just assume all three guys want LTRs. But what do you personally rate him
He has a very good looking face, great physique and he is tall.

Easily top 3-5% population = Chad

• +1
I said she works out often.... And would be a UK size 8 with huge tits

This is meant to be a MTB-HTB
I must have missed that. 'She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly' Is what I read.

If she got into shape then she would trend towards average-above average (MTB-HTB).

• +1
I must have missed that. 'She is 5'4, has a body fat percentage of 30%, a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.8 and B-cup breasts. Bonnie's body looks something like this but a sliiiiightly chubbier belly' Is what I read.

If she got into shape then she would trend towards average-above average (MTB-HTB).
I was referring to Danielle, not Bonnie.
Danielle:
What about this woman?
IMG_20220121_151146.jpg

IMG_20220121_152523.jpg

Who could she LTR?

I was referring to Danielle, not Bonnie.
Danielle:
Great body, above average-good face. Would guess HTB-Slite who probably get into a serious relationship with equivalent (HTN-Chadlite).

• +1
Great body, above average-good face. Would guess HTB-Slite who probably get into a serious relationship with equivalent (HTN-Chadlite).
So Danielle would LTR Colin then I'm assuming, and Bonnie reluctantly LTRs Earl

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
So Danielle would LTR Colin then I'm assuming, and Bonnie reluctantly LTRs Earl
Earl looks to be a LTN who could get to MTN easily with gym. If he maxxed out (contacts, muscle, lean, fashion) maybe HTN.

Colin is HTN-Chadlite. If he improves his physique and maxes out he's a strong chadlite.

Yeah I would see Colin and Danielle together right now. If Colin matched Danielle physique he would likely slightly mog her though and date upwards half a point.

Bonnie and Earl reluctantly date each other hating themselves and their unhealthy lifestyles and settle on each other. If either of them changes their mindset and decides to looksmaxx, the other one gets dumped.

Last edited:
  • +1
Earl looks to be a LTN who could get to MTN easily with gym. If he maxxed out (contacts, muscle, lean, fashion) maybe HTN.

Colin is HTN-Chadlite. If he improves his physique and maxes out he's a strong chadlite.

Yeah I would see Colin and Danielle together right now. If Colin matched Danielle physique he would likely slightly mog her though and date upwards half a point.

Bonnie and Earl reluctantly date each other hating themselves and their unhealthy lifestyles and settle on each other. If either of them changes their mindset and decides to looksmaxx, the other one gets dumped.
Assume all of them do not improve their physique or looksmax.

It is assumed that all 5 ideally want LTRs.

It is also assumed that the boys' standards would vary according to their looks.

Bonnie wants Chadlite+

Danielle wants HTN+

Here's what I believe the outcome would be for all 5 people:

Person Outcome
AlexMultiple STRs with women below his looks level. He dumps them out of dissatisfaction and settles with a strong Stacylite, given rampant status hypergamy among Stacies. He would be lucky to get a Stacy to LTR, even if that's his ideal.
Bonnie ONS with Alex. Tries to lock down Colin in an LTR but he doesn't want an LTR with her. Therefore she gets in an STR with Colin. Reluctantly settles with Earl. Earl is awarded with once-a-month starfish sex with Bonnie while she hooks up with multiple guys like Alex and Colin on the side.
ColinBonnie chases him relentlessly after getting pumped and dumped by Alex. Colin doesn't want an LTR with Bonnie. Has a healthy and rewarding LTR and eventually marriage with Danielle. Healthy sex life.
DanielleColin is her one and only man. The two are madly in love with each other. She forms an LTR with Colin, loses her virginity to him and marries him. Regular sex with Colin.
EarlGets into an LTR with Bonnie happily until he learns about her rotten personality. Marries Bonnie. Awarded with once-a-month starfish sex while Bonnie cheats on him with guys like Alex and Colin on the side. Earl is unaware.

Assume all of them do not improve their physique or looksmax.

It is assumed that all 5 ideally want LTRs.

It is also assumed that the boys' standards would vary according to their looks.

Bonnie wants Chadlite+

Danielle wants HTN+

Here's what I believe the outcome would be for all 5 people:

PersonOutcome
AlexMultiple STRs with women below his looks level. He dumps them out of dissatisfaction and settles with a strong Stacylite, given rampant status hypergamy among Stacies. He would be lucky to get a Stacy to LTR, even if that's his ideal.
BonnieONS with Alex. Tries to lock down Colin in an LTR but he doesn't want an LTR with her. Therefore she gets in an STR with Colin. Reluctantly settles with Earl. Earl is awarded with once-a-month starfish sex with Bonnie while she hooks up with multiple guys like Alex and Colin on the side.
ColinBonnie chases him relentlessly after getting pumped and dumped by Alex. Colin doesn't want an LTR with Bonnie. Has a healthy and rewarding LTR and eventually marriage with Danielle. Healthy sex life.
DanielleColin is her one and only man. The two are madly in love with each other. She forms an LTR with Colin, loses her virginity to him and marries him. Regular sex with Colin.
EarlGets into an LTR with Bonnie happily until he learns about her rotten personality. Marries Bonnie. Awarded with once-a-month starfish sex while Bonnie cheats on him with guys like Alex and Colin on the side. Earl is unaware.
I think you're overanalysing. IMO everyone gets their looksmax (yes chad gets stacy) in a serious LTR if they want it and make the effort to make it work. Just look at those in long term relationships for proof.

Some girls wont want to settle as they're playing the market or messing around sure but that's independent of an individuals' SMV.

Some Chad's wont want a relationship, period. Others might be looking to be in a relationship. The same applies to all men and all other women.

The reality is if you're a top 3% looking dude with good values who treats woman with respect, you will attract a top 3% looking girl with good values who also treats you with respect. These two individuals would end up in a long term committed result assuming they both wanted it. Quality attracts quality. People saying looksmatching doesn't exist are coping.

I think you're overanalysing. IMO everyone gets their looksmax (yes chad gets stacy) in a serious LTR if they want it and make the effort to make it work. Just look at those in long term relationships for proof.

Some girls wont want to settle as they're playing the market or messing around sure but that's independent of an individuals' SMV.

Some Chad's wont want a relationship, period. Others might be looking to be in a relationship. The same applies to all men and all other women.

The reality is if you're a top 3% looking dude with good values who treats woman with respect, you will attract a top 3% looking girl with good values who also treats you with respect. These two individuals would end up in a long term committed result assuming they both wanted it. Quality attracts quality. People saying looksmatching doesn't exist are coping.
Maybe 20 years ago this was possible but people on here say that Stacies want looks AND status. Instagram followers mean a lot to Stacies.

Maybe 20 years ago this was possible but people on here say that Stacies want looks AND status. Instagram followers mean a lot to Stacies.
It doesn't though. Instagram followers means alot to girls who are superficial, yes. Their personality is independent of their character. Just like body count means alot to guys who are superficial.

How attractive she is physically does not determine a females' character.

If your argument was correct then most serious relationships you see would have the guy clearly mogging the girl. From my experience this isn't the case.

Instagram and dating apps have made it harder to find your looksmatch, yes. But saying you can't land a longterm relationship with someone who is equal in looks is just incorrect from my experience.

It doesn't though. Instagram followers means alot to girls who are superficial, yes. Their personality is independent of their character. Just like body count means alot to guys who are superficial.

How attractive she is physically does not determine a females' character.

If your argument was correct then most serious relationships you see would have the guy clearly mogging the girl. From my experience this isn't the case.

Instagram and dating apps have made it harder to find your looksmatch, yes. But saying you can't land a longterm relationship with someone who is equal in looks is just incorrect from my experience.
The part I bolded: 2% of relationships from my observations. 90% are looksmatched. In non-looksmatched relationships, the woman mogs the man usually.

The part I bolded: 2% of relationships from my observations. 90% are looksmatched. In non-looksmatched relationships, the woman mogs the man usually.
I'm confused, are you agreeing that relationships are genuinely looksmatched?

But that it's hard to get your looksmatch in a relationship because the girl will see chads hitting them up on hookup apps and misjudge her LTR SMV and therefore not settle?

• +1
I'm confused, are you agreeing that relationships are genuinely looksmatched?

But that it's hard to get your looksmatch in a relationship because the girl will see chads hitting them up on hookup apps and misjudge her LTR SMV and therefore not settle?
Yes when they go to settle down. But if the woman is unsatisfied (more likely as the years go by thanks to social media) she would continue to fuck chads on the side while not letting her looksmatched husband know.

Yes when they go to settle down. But if the woman is unsatisfied (more likely as the years go by thanks to social media) she would continue to fuck chads on the side while not letting her looksmatched husband know.
Yeah I agree with everything you have said.

This is why it's incredibly important to look out for red flags about their character when looking to get into a LTR with a girl. It's still possible to get into a looksmatched relationship with a girl who will be loyal, but it's more difficult nowadays for sure.

• +1
@PrinterAndFaxMachin