Rate this ascension from trucel to normie

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
JSdM3Ba
GpPv4fv
Screenshot 20230828 085406 One UI Home
Snapchat 537385171

Holy fuck i am caging at these old pics of me. How god so cruel to make me that way back then. Btw the before pics are literally from when I was 17-18, I looked like a bloated subhuman regardless. I should be praying day and night for the fact that I can live a relatively normal life now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828-085406_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828-085406_One UI Home.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
  • jSdM3Ba.jpeg
    jSdM3Ba.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 0
  • gpPv4fv.jpeg
    gpPv4fv.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, try2beme and Gengar
you just learnt how to take better pics and got less bloated good results nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
Attention fellow homies.

Nunca empeçao

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, VenatorLuparius and Geoff2024
you just learnt how to take better pics and got less bloated good results nevertheless
It would be foolish to ignore the difference in bone structure and eyearea imo the difference is truecel to human

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, pentamogged9000 and Geoff2024
You're one of those few men who can rock a goatie and it'll be a halo. Mirin.
It looks elegant and shii innit. Kinda hide my truecel phlitrium.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Gengar
It looks elegant and shii innit. Kinda hide my truecel phlitrium.
Legit! I am kind of a philtrumcel as well, my jew nose has saved me from this.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Legit! I am kind of a philtrumcel as well, my jew nose has saved me from this.
I kinda feel blessed I escaped the nonhuman territory regardless of not being sub chaddam saar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 2407364View attachment 2407365View attachment 2407368View attachment 2407370
Holy fuck i am caging at these old pics of me. How god so cruel to make me that way back then. Btw the before pics are literally from when I was 17-18, I looked like a bloated subhuman regardless. I should be praying day and night for the fact that I can live a relatively normal life now
Looks good tbh didnt know u were a curry, u look Mexican. Strong mtn now tbh you could do something for your skin tho

Went from LTN to normie. Not bad either way.

Looks good tbh didnt know u were a curry, u look Mexican. Strong mtn now tbh you could do something for your skin tho
I did not know i looked latino but many people have said that to me lately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
moustaches make everyone look old and bad, you looked better in the before just because u now have a moustache

How old are you now?

Goatees mog you gotta keep it bro

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
you need to get better eyebrows, better skin and colouring, and especially a medium haircut for appeal

you need to get better eyebrows, better skin and colouring, and especially a medium haircut for appeal
i am considering an eyebrow transplant

i am considering an eyebrow transplant
just do minox, you mostly need better skin and a better haircut though short hair is not the move for you you're not robust enough so medium hair will carry the appeal

just do minox, you mostly need better skin and a better haircut though short hair is not the move for you you're not robust enough so medium hair will carry the appeal
What is the current rating rn