rate this fillerpill

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
Over extended periods of time, fillers can actually stretch out the tissues under the skin, essentially accelerating the aging process “because those tissues aren’t going to bounce back the same way as you get older,” Park Avenue facial plastic surgeon Andrew Jacono explained to HuffPost.
New York-based cosmetic facial plastic surgeon Michelle Yagoda told HuffPost that once the filler is gone (whether absorbed back into the body or dissolved by a doctor), it leaves behind an enlarged space that requires more filler over time to stay inflated.
“Each time you put more filler in, the pocket expands more and it becomes a bigger pocket, so it needs more and more filler to keep it expanded,” Yagoda explained.

Just as fillers can move when they’re injected into the lips, they can also gravitate when injected into the cheeks and weigh the face down.
“What people try to do, because they don’t get the same effect from one or two vials of filler, is that they try to fill the face so that the sagging is lifted, but then the face looks wider,” Jacono said, adding that people may start to look “distorted.”
“When the fillers go in, they don’t really support the face, they weigh the face down,” he said. “[People] start to look a little bit simian or monkey-like, because there’s too much filler that gravitates toward the mouth ... it kind of droops down from the upper part of the cheek.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 1180, middayshowers and 4 others
@belnar93 @StudyHacks @paulie_walnuts

its over tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, De_Looksmaxing, Zeta ascended and 3 others
@belnar93 @StudyHacks @paulie_walnuts

its over tbh
indeed

i paid for 2ml of fillers to look worse

thankfully i was to cheap to spend money for 4ml..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
“When the fillers go in, they don’t really support the face, they weigh the face down,” he said. “[People] start to look a little bit simian or monkey-like, because there’s too much filler that gravitates toward the mouth ... it kind of droops down from the upper part of the cheek.

giphy.gif

Thermonuclear pill

60% OF LOOKISMDOTNET & LOOKSMAXDOTME

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I've been saying that structural fat grafting is better than fillers for a long time tbh.

Even though fat has the same weighting instead of supporting effect, at least it can be permanent and you won't be doing this to your skin:

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, DidntRead, xForgotMyName and 1 other person
I've been saying that structural fat grafting is better than fillers for a long time tbh.

Even though fat has the same weighting instead of supporting effect, at least it can be permanent and you won't be doing this to your skin:

giphy.gif

how is permanent an advantage here?

everyone is crying that fillers are not permanent when its actually its biggest advantage

imagine you are not satisfied or even upset with the outcome and the changes are permanent..

• Hmm...
Reactions: xForgotMyName
tenor.gif

I was gonna cope with jaw and undereyefillers
But now it's over

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 2486
I was talking about this long time ago and you guys were saying I am full of shit. Only good fillers are rock hard lifetime fillers, but you better not mess it up boyo

• +1
I was talking about this long time ago and you guys were saying I am full of shit. Only good fillers are rock hard lifetime fillers, but you better not mess it up boyo

can you remove this fillers though?
tenor.gif

I was gonna cope with jaw and undereyefillers
But now it's over

you can still try it out - there is probably no safer looksmaxxing procedure then fillers - except things like physical exercises, new haircut or diet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and DidntRead
fuark, I wanted to get some into the side of my ramus

giphy.gif

Can this be done for ramus/ jaw angle also ?

how is permanent an advantage here?

everyone is crying that fillers are not permanent when its actually its biggest advantage

imagine you are not satisfied or even upset with the outcome and the changes are permanent...

:jag:

Fillers can be compared to Synthol.

A lot of bodybuilders use, some use a lot and they look like freaks, others build their muscles first and only then they use synthol to fix minor asymmetries that can't be fixed because of muscle insertions.

If you don't have bones you shouldn't be hopping on fillers/fat to look better, you need hard implants. Therefore, there's absolutely no way for the result being messed up if you're going to add like 1-2mm more of prominence to a certain area of your face.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

A lot of bodybuilders use, some use a lot and they look like freaks, others build their muscles first and only then they use synthol to fix minor asymmetries that can't be fixed because of muscle insertions.

If you don't have bones you shouldn't be hopping on fillers/fat to look better, you need hard implants. Therefore, there's absolutely no way for the result being messed up if you're going to add like 1-2mm more of prominence to a certain area of your face.

you literally dont react to what i was typing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Can this be done for ramus/ jaw angle also ?

From what I'm aware of, yes.

I intend getting on my ramus only to get a more pointy gonial. I wouldn't do it to get the appearance of a wider mandible or longer ramus though if you want a wider mandible start chewing and it will help to give you that appearance, if you want a longer ramus/lower gonial angle, save for implants.

Fillers are a complement, they only look decent with no risk of fucking you up if it's to solve minor flaws.
you literally dont react to what i was typing

"imagine you are not satisfied or even upset with the outcome and the changes are permanent.."

I responded to this argument

🤨

This. Boneless people that get fillers almost always look like shit. Filler is best for guys that have bones to begin with but want to enchance the good bone structure they already have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and DidntRead
U can just cut off the excess skin

Over extended periods of time, fillers can actually stretch out the tissues under the skin, essentially accelerating the aging process “because those tissues aren’t going to bounce back the same way as you get older,” Park Avenue facial plastic surgeon Andrew Jacono explained to HuffPost.
New York-based cosmetic facial plastic surgeon Michelle Yagoda told HuffPost that once the filler is gone (whether absorbed back into the body or dissolved by a doctor), it leaves behind an enlarged space that requires more filler over time to stay inflated.
“Each time you put more filler in, the pocket expands more and it becomes a bigger pocket, so it needs more and more filler to keep it expanded,” Yagoda explained.

Just as fillers can move when they’re injected into the lips, they can also gravitate when injected into the cheeks and weigh the face down.
“What people try to do, because they don’t get the same effect from one or two vials of filler, is that they try to fill the face so that the sagging is lifted, but then the face looks wider,” Jacono said, adding that people may start to look “distorted.”
“When the fillers go in, they don’t really support the face, they weigh the face down,” he said. “[People] start to look a little bit simian or monkey-like, because there’s too much filler that gravitates toward the mouth ... it kind of droops down from the upper part of the cheek.”

BookMarked

Autistic as fuck,
Most fillers accelerate collagen production.
So your skin will be even tighter after

Autistic as fuck,
Most fillers accelerate collagen production.
So your skin will be even tighter after
Yeah, I bet some brodude on looksmax forum is smarter than doctors and professionals who work at the field.

Hmm, whom should I listen to? Hmm, tough choice.

I mean, those doctors definitely are selling me the fillers, oh wait, they aren't, they are telling me not to use them. Must be so biased.

I used to be a strong believer in fillers. Now I only believe in permanent solutions.

I’m convinced you didn’t actually get fillers
I got .75ml in each cheek and it looked fantastic. Literally no one could tell, the only thing I got was my ex was like oh you cut ur beard shorter it looks really good (I Hadn’t cut my beard)
Filler is amazing looks max cus u can gain a lot and it’s not invasive as surgery u literally walk and and walk out

Attachments

• 62A9DC54-94F2-4779-A6B9-EBC2FD098C5D.png
    62A9DC54-94F2-4779-A6B9-EBC2FD098C5D.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead and MadMong
I used to be a strong believer in fillers. Now I only believe in permanent solutions.
I went the opposite way. Most people here in a few years will be living like normies and not obsessing over looks. When that time comes, you can bet they will be glad they don't have some plastic in their face.

This guy didn’t get fillers post pics for proof

This bitch ascended hard
Screenshot 20190727 002950

Just a reminder that doctors are not in consensus over this

The doctor in OP's article got a big plug for his surgery clinic thanks to the clickbait headline and fear mongering.

He had incentive to lie. He does face lifts..

I think it's obvious if you over fill your face with filler and keep topping up injections to keep it full that you could end up stretching it a bit. But people here are worried about tear trough and nasolabial folds? Nah you're just filling in empty space not stretching anything. Unless your skin feels tight or sagging from the weight then you're probably OK. You can gain a fair amount of fat on your stomach, which obviously sags and hangs, and lose it and the skin tightens up fine. Too much fat too quickly and you cause stretch mark damage which means the skin won't be elastic anymore. Probably the same concept here too.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, middayshowers and Looksmax305
For whatever reason a large number of poster are anti fillers I think it’s cus people want to hate on things that actually work cus then they can’t sit around and complain and @paulie_walnuts is one of them so he lied and said he got fillers

Complete Nagasakipill if true.

Wish i hadn't read tbh.

giphy.gif

This. Boneless people that get fillers almost always look like shit. Filler is best for guys that have bones to begin with but want to enchance the good bone structure they already have.

from the article:

"“Filler in the cheek is great for someone who has a flat midface or somebody who doesn’t have very significant cheekbones,” Yagoda said, adding that putting filler in someone whose cheekbones are already defined pretty much just stretches out the underlying tissues. "

literally says the opposite.

and i think that was one of the mistakes i made. only do filler in the cheekregion when its absolute subhuman. dont try to go from normal to great.
From what I'm aware of, yes.

I intend getting on my ramus only to get a more pointy gonial. I wouldn't do it to get the appearance of a wider mandible or longer ramus though if you want a wider mandible start chewing and it will help to give you that appearance, if you want a longer ramus/lower gonial angle, save for implants.

Fillers are a complement, they only look decent with no risk of fucking you up if it's to solve minor flaws.

"imagine you are not satisfied or even upset with the outcome and the changes are permanent.."

I responded to this argument

🤨

i was about the talking (or at least trying to talk) the pros and cons of temporary procedures like fillers in that post. while most people here want a permanent solution and thus say fillers are bad for this reason alone i have a different opinion on that topic. temporary means you are more robust and more safe to aesthetical mistakes or unpleasing aesthetical results (something that people here should consider because if you are easily unsatisfied with your looks, tend to perfectionism, bdd and neurotic you are more likely to be not pleased or even upset with surgical outcomes. real life is not morphing unfortunately).

and you were more talking about how fillers are a mistake in general. this is true to a certain extent (there a few hyperboliong statement in it like that fillers are like synthol which is not true. there are different kind of fillers and most of them can certainly not be compared to synthol) but misses my point. im was talking about the temporary effect. like if fillers were permanent id say this would be even worse compared to fillers who are not permanent.
For whatever reason a large number of poster are anti fillers I think it’s cus people want to hate on things that actually work cus then they can’t sit around and complain and @paulie_walnuts is one of them so he lied and said he got fillers

what makes more sense that to claim that you spend 350 bugs just to look less good/borderline fag. makes me look like a retard but okay. not to mention that i wrote this

you can still try it out - there is probably no safer looksmaxxing procedure then fillers - except things like physical exercises, new haircut or diet

and in the other thread i even wrote just because im unsatisfied doesnt mean it wont work on others well.

pure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance from your side tbh

funny. im on the opposite site.

permanent only when it comes to functional/health related things. because permanent means yeah..permanent.

beauty is to a certain extent subjective and thus its often hard to tell if you objectively improved or not. there is not certainity no truth. the result will always be open to personal interpretation and subjective impression. and i think that raises the possibility of patients not being satisfied.

not to mention that everything in the face is super complex. speaking about harmony. soft tissues which movements are often unpredicatble to certain extent. there always a hit and miss component in many procedures. in case its a hit great but in case its a miss id prefer if its not permanent and open for easy correction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
bump

Last edited:
really shouldnt have gotten this fillers for zygos

really doesnt work on me - maxilla looks more recessed than ever especially from the side. really undererstimated the affect it had on the soft tissue.

i really was the wrong guy for zygo fillers.

How many mls?

How long can someone use filler and still see desirable results?
Both doctors agreed that the length of time someone can use filler and see the results they want is different for each patient.
The younger you are, the firmer and more elastic the skin generally is, Yagoda noted, which means you may be able to use filler a little longer. But for someone in their 40s or 50s, the “sweet spot,” she said, is probably around three to five years.
According to Jacono, some people may even be able to get eight to 10 years out of fillers on a case-by-case basis, but he noted that no matter what, you’ll be stretching the tissues.
“There’s no way to get around it,” he said. “And you have to be careful. Because if you push it too far, you’re stretching them way too much, you’re almost guaranteeing yourself a more invasive treatment at a younger age.”

How long can someone use filler and still see desirable results?
Both doctors agreed that the length of time someone can use filler and see the results they want is different for each patient.
The younger you are, the firmer and more elastic the skin generally is, Yagoda noted, which means you may be able to use filler a little longer. But for someone in their 40s or 50s, the “sweet spot,” she said, is probably around three to five years.
According to Jacono, some people may even be able to get eight to 10 years out of fillers on a case-by-case basis, but he noted that no matter what, you’ll be stretching the tissues.
“There’s no way to get around it,” he said. “And you have to be careful. Because if you push it too far, you’re stretching them way too much, you’re almost guaranteeing yourself a more invasive treatment at a younger age.”
Bro you are paulie. How low iq can u get by continuously commenting on and linking your old posts? Why did you make a new acc?

• +1
Bro you are paulie. How low iq can u get by continuously commenting on and linking your old posts? Why did you make a new acc?

are you autistic?

giphy.gif

look at my avi
You avi doesn't mean jack. If you weren't him you wouldn't have felt the need to put that there since I'm the only one whose said you were so far.

Even jaw fillers?

holy shit youre so autistic lmao

but its okay. children under 5 and autistic people have trouble to understand certain aspects of human communication, like irony for example - so i dont blame you
You have sub-75 iq. Try harder if you don't want ppl noticing it was you. Literally everyone suspected you guys were the same lol.

Even your username is in a similar format to your old acc

You have sub-75 iq. Try harder if you don't want ppl noticing it was you. Literally everyone suspected you guys were the same lol.

Even your username is in a similar format to your old acc

lmao youre really autistic arent you?
how would you inteprete this posts i made a while ago?

1058390-tony.jpg

i have no information what happened to paulie_walnuts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
not just him, a lot of people recently on forum. i can name like 5 off the top of my head who are actually autistic

• JFL
Reactions: im_still_here
how would you inteprete this posts i made a while ago?
You could be doing something called LYING.

It's a deception technique if you didn't know.
not just him, a lot of people recently on forum. i can name like 5 off the top of my head who are actually autistic

giphy.gif
lipofilling is the best looksmax possible if you don't have flaws fixable with maxilloFacial surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.