Reasons why ISLAM is NOT BASED and goes AGAINST Looksmaxxing and Healthmaxxing

here you go;

quote;

"Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

Hadith is something like the quran.. its about mohammads life

and here;

"Aisha was Prophet Muhammad's was the favorite of Muhammad's wives. He married her when she was six to seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine lunar years old according to the tradition (see "Aisha's Age at Consummation and Marriage"), making her Muhammad's youngest bride. Her young age is also seen in the tradition as proof of her pristine virginity at the time of her marriage to the prophet. Muhammad preferred to sleep with and have sex with Aisha above all of his other wives, and according to the tradition he died in her arms. As the favorite wife of the prophet, she was given a pre-eminent place amongst the companions of the prophet and in the isnads of the hadith she plays a pivotal role as the originator of many traditions."

lol a hadith, written by sum random ass iraqi 200 years after his life
why are you ignoring all the people denying this, the freaking devoted muslim scholars providing evidence,

" a hadith is like the quran" oh ok people who werent muhammed vs actual muhammed and gods words!!!

He married these women, despite the ban on more than four wives for the following reasons:

to preserve the teachings for the enxt generation.
To cement tribal alliances and seal treaties.
To care for and protect the widowed and and orphaned women by brining them into his family.
To demonstrate the just and compassionate treatment of women. He did not have mistresses nor cast out any women.
. To be a role model to Muslims: Most of his wives were old and previously married. Many were from other nations. Two were the widows of former enemies. He did not rape and discard or kill these women as was the custom of the time. These women brought all their people into Islam.

You really think the prophet wouldve been disawoved by the ENGORGING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE HIM for this?
brooo im not even muslim thats the problem

And also its a giant grey area, sure many many mustve tought wow 6 is weird, so they might aswell done that (19 years old theory) to protect themselves) and some say that he married aisha cause god said so and it wasnt out of physical desires

OK ABOLISH THIS THREAD LOL

ok man but lol im realizing im coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Albeacho
why are you ignoring all the people denying this, the freaking devoted muslim scholars providing evidence,

" a hadith is like the quran" oh ok people who werent muhammed vs actual muhammed and gods words!!!

He married these women, despite the ban on more than four wives for the following reasons:

to preserve the teachings for the enxt generation.
To cement tribal alliances and seal treaties.
To care for and protect the widowed and and orphaned women by brining them into his family.
To demonstrate the just and compassionate treatment of women. He did not have mistresses nor cast out any women.
. To be a role model to Muslims: Most of his wives were old and previously married. Many were from other nations. Two were the widows of former enemies. He did not rape and discard or kill these women as was the custom of the time. These women brought all their people into Islam.

You really think the prophet wouldve been disawoved by the ENGORGING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE HIM for this?
brooo im not even muslim thats the problem

And also its a giant grey area, sure many many mustve tought wow 6 is weird, so they might aswell done that (19 years old theory) to protect themselves) and some say that he married aisha cause god said so and it wasnt out of physical desires

OK ABOLISH THIS THREAD LOL

ok man but lol im realizing im coping
dude are you fucking kidding me?

okay if you want something from your "holy quran" ill give you that
but tonight.. okay? im gonna show you how FUCKED UP your book is

did you know that your prophet go to the mosque to pray with seed/cum spots on his pants?

EDIT
okay, im glad to read your last sentence.. yes, im sorry for you but this is coping
because every muslim believe in all that shit thats written in the hadith and comes up with hadith
but when there is something they dont like, they cope and say "muhh thats just hadith, written by xy"

just one thing; when allah is the universal one god, why he write the quran in arabic? why not in a language
that EVERY FUCKING HUMAN in this world can understand it? that would be a fair god.. but no.. the original is in arabic
and first it must be translated in other language.. thats not fair and its obivious that the quran was written by mohammed lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 17291

Absolutely spot on, a lot of these hadiths in sahih al bukhari are made up and false

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
how did this get pinned most uneducated thread ever
If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you responded like this. You haven't provided a single peer reviewed publication or any evidence whatsoever. Pretty impressive honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Cuck thread lookism would never pin a retarded thread like this one. Copemax.org is a joke.
If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you responded like this. You haven't provided a single peer reviewed publication or any evidence whatsoever. Pretty impressive honestly.

just forget the hundreds of thing talking about beauty and maintaining health and looks maxxing theory jfl

islam is not anti looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Very based and high IQ thread, have you ever heard of love jihad?

Infact love jihad is far worse than race mixing literally.

Their goal is to basically convert non - mslm wmn into their religion, in pakistan they have wiped out hindus, in Bangladesh they have wiped out hindus as well.

I'll post a thread about it sooner, for you all cumskins you gotta read that because you'll be next victim.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Gestapo
Shut up you autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Pikabro and Shrek2OnDvD
Shut up you autist
Again you have nothing of substance to say. You are just another low iq retard that gets enraged when his worldview has been challenged and debunked by data and evidence.
Very based and high IQ thread, have you ever heard of love jihad?

Infact love jihad is far worse than race mixing literally.

Their goal is to basically convert non - mslm wmn into their religion, in pakistan they have wiped out hindus, in Bangladesh they have wiped out hindus as well.

I'll post a thread about it sooner, for you all cumskins you gotta read that because you'll be next victim.
100% accurate
Churchill said it best "Islam in a man is more dangerous than rabies in a dog"
They support minority rights when they are the minority but when they are the majority there is no minority. So much for the religion of peace.
islam is not anti looksmax
My 1st point literally proves that it is indeed against health and looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
So youd rather have your mother, sister and wife be a whore than to have a vit d deficiency? Kill yourself cuck

• +1
So youd rather have your mother, sister and wife be a whore than to have a vit d deficiency? Kill yourself cuck
In Germany and the Netherlands, the majority of women seeking hymenoplasty are young Muslim women. We speak to doctors about the rising demand for the controversial procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17291
I think the black on black robe thing in islam is a huge optional thing where the woman would decide whether she'd want to or not. Even a hijab is optional, i'm muslim but my knowledge is limited in this field so I cannot confirm for sure.

Of course some countries don't care about women having a choice and they just force them to wear it or they cut their heads off for that or some other minor infractions. (which is seriously fucking dumb imo, fuck those faggots).

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gestapo
Delete your thread INSHALLAH

• +1
1) The practices in Islam inflict SEVERE Vit D deficiency on their women and children despite living in a sun rich location.

View attachment 1643379

2) Encourages Pedophilia. Their prophet Muhammad (53yr old) raped a young girl (9yr old).

View attachment 1643375

3) Encourages violence and meaningless war against people that don't accept their ridiculous beliefs that contradict science and basic human biology.

They have honor killings for women for the most minor infractions but where is the honor killing for Muhammad being a pedo?
View attachment 1643377

Bonus: They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens? lmao
View attachment 1643357
View attachment 1643374
Why are you so against Islam. Im not muslim but, Islam is more based than the western post christian world. Sure they are not into looksmaxxing but you got the wrong definition of based.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 17291 and KING REIDYZ
Seethe dumb kuffar cuck. Imagine, I mean IMAGINE typing a billion paragraphs of substanceless garbage because your sister and mother is currently getting shagged by some Arab or muslim black guy :soy:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, BearBoy and Deleted member 17291
That's what I was thinking as well, I'm german, got a great eye area, have green eyes, got a good lower third, and look decent overall. I even get mires from women every now and then, if I had a better hairline and had my hair transplant already I would mog this entire fucking forum, no joke.
Some girl even took a video of me yesterday on the train, I caught her because she sperged out and made it too obvious.

I'd be throwing my genetics away if I married a deathnic Muslim girl.
The only women I would have considered for marriage would have been other white converts, but those are rare and bombarded with marriage proposals the second they convert by desperate Muslimcels.
Cope cope cope cope. This is what happened. You’re some ugly whitecel who thought he could get easy pussy by converting and failed to get any. Like 99% of fake converts
Dumb fuck pseud that missed the point. No educated person would even entertain your first post. In a science environment nobody would bother discussing anything with you because you’re the equivalent of a disrespectful retard who has no background in the field trying to give a lecture.

• +1
No educated person would even entertain your first post.
Of course they would. They literally did numerous studies on muslim attire and the effect it has on vit d levels. Did you even read the thread?
Seethe dumb kuffar cuck. Imagine, I mean IMAGINE typing a billion paragraphs of substanceless garbage because your sister and mother is currently getting shagged by some Arab or muslim black guy :soy:
You're the one seething and responding like an estrogen filled man.
Respond with peer reviewed publications and credible data or get the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Cope cope cope cope. This is what happened. You’re some ugly whitecel who thought he could get easy pussy by converting and failed to get any. Like 99% of fake converts
I didn't convert for pussy you retard, the only reason I converted was because I believe in God and Muslims sugarcoat this shit as much as possible to get you to join them. None of them talk about the Ahadith I mentioned in my posts.

You are legit retarded, if you think I could even get a wife within the first few years of conversion, lmao. Nobody trusts you and people constantly question your intentions, kind of funny to get lectured by a "Muslim" that is browsing this Forum :lul:

Like I said most of you are a bunch of hypocrites and you are a prime example again. Calling people "fake converts" when I was one of the only ones actually praying, learning Arabic, and adhering to Islam's retarded rules.

Go drink some camel piss, Abdullah, it might help with your mental issues, it's medicine and sunnah after all. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
I didn't convert for pussy you retard, the only reason I converted was because I believe in God and Muslims sugarcoat this shit as much as possible to get you to join them. None of them talk about the Ahadith I mentioned in my posts.

You are legit retarded, if you think I could even get a wife within the first few years of conversion, lmao. Nobody trusts you and people constantly question your intentions, kind of funny to get lectured by a "Muslim" that is browsing this Forum :lul:

Like I said most of you are a bunch of hypocrites and you are a prime example again. Calling people "fake converts" when I was one of the only ones actually praying, learning Arabic, and adhering to Islam's retarded rules.

Go drink some camel piss, Abdullah, it might help with your mental issues, it's medicine and sunnah after all. :lul:
Look at all this seethe. Definitely EXPOSED

3) Encourages violence and meaningless war against people that don't accept their ridiculous beliefs that contradict science and basic human biology.

This is incredibly good and based, and blackpillers should be violent to bluepillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Gestapo and BearBoy
Why the fuck is this shit thread pinned?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and thecel
They can’t respond with logic so they’d either call you names or tell you to shut up

Typical pakis:rolleyes:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Michael Myers, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
As a jew i doesn't like muslims

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Michael Myers and Gestapo
OP is 7ft1 ded srs.

• Love it
1) The practices in Islam inflict SEVERE Vit D deficiency on their women and children despite living in a sun rich location.

View attachment 1643379

2) Encourages Pedophilia. Their prophet Muhammad (53yr old) raped a young girl (9yr old).

View attachment 1643375

They have honor killings for women for the most minor infractions but where is the honor killing for Muhammad being a pedo?
View attachment 1643377

Bonus: They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens? lmao
View attachment 1643357
View attachment 1643374
''They have honor killings for women'' nowhere in the Quran or Hadith allows Honor killings, it is strictly a immoral practice done by people who live in rural areas in middle east or south asia. ( It is undeniably condoned in the religion of islam ) Also "They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens?" the fuck is this?? ( bestiality is strictly prohibited ).

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Sal

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
''They have honor killings for women'' nowhere in the Quran or Hadith allows Honor killings, it is strictly a immoral practice done by people who live in rural areas in middle east or south asia. ( It is undeniably condoned in the religion of islam )
All I know is women in Islam in certain places even today get stoned or beheaded. If it is not allowed in the hadith or Quran then why is it undeniably condoned like you say?
Also "They are not allowed to eat bacon but they can fuck goats and chickens?" the fuck is this?? ( bestiality is strictly prohibited ).
I have heard countless stories of muslims going inside goats and other animals especially when no women were around. This may or may not be allowed but they still do it.
All I know is that they flip out when women supposedly misbehave but when men do all kinds of perverted shit it gets a pass.

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding, Lmao and Deleted member 17291
All I know is women in Islam in certain places even today get stoned or beheaded. If it is not allowed in the hadith or Quran then why is it undeniably condoned like you say?

I have heard countless stories of muslims going inside goats and other animals especially when no women were around. This may or may not be allowed but they still do it.
All I know is that they flip out when women supposedly misbehave but when men do all kinds of perverted shit it gets a pass.
Why are you conflating cultural practises with the religion itself? Low IQ :feelsuhh:

Why are you conflating cultural practises with the religion itself? Low IQ :feelsuhh:
The religion itself is idiotic like I already proved in my original post you retard keep coping with your subhuman religion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 17291
the most minor reason why islam is shit

the most minor reason why islam is shit
So killing people in the name of Allah, raping kids, and inflicting severe vitamin deficiencies on people is minor??? Wtf

• Hmm...
So killing people in the name of Allah, raping kids, and inflicting severe vitamin deficiencies on people is minor??? Wtf
people rape kids and killing wihout religion since forever its not islam specific

• +1
people rape kids and killing wihout religion since forever its not islam specific
But Islam promotes it or gives it a pass making it a garbage religion
I like how you tried to ignore how it inflicts severe vitd deficiency on their women and children

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, Michael Myers and Deleted member 17291
This is all cope. If you want to have a debate on this in a call or voicechat lemme know. Cause a two year old can debunk all of this (apart from the VD part)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Michael Myers
it's amazing that women are being stoned to death. There's nothing wrong with that
But Islam promotes it or gives it a pass making it a garbage religion
I like how you tried to ignore how it inflicts severe vitd deficiency on their women and children
so what? Rape is the norm. Even in white countries it was lole. not so much anymore but whities go extinct anyways :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Michael Myers
This is all cope. If you want to have a debate on this in a call or voicechat lemme know. Cause a two year old can debunk all of this (apart from the VD part)
The vit d part is the most important, a religion that intentionally inflicts their people with severe deficiencies needs to be called out.
Idk how many times I have to keep repeating the same shit I'm starting to sound like a broken record

• +1
it's amazing that women are being stoned to death. There's nothing wrong with that

so what? Rape is the norm. Even in white countries it was lole. not so much anymore but whities go extinct anyways :ROFLMAO:
Oh great another extremist incel propagating incel ideologies but having nothing of substance to say

No peer reviewed publications no research no nothing just regurgitated opinionated rubbish. In a science environment you would immediately lose your job and be laughed out of the room.

• +1
The vit d part is the most important
Vitamin D isn't a metric to judge if a certain ideology is true or not in virtue of the absolute truth principle....This isn't the smoking gun you thought it was.

A religion that intentionally inflicts their people with severe deficiencies needs to be called out.
This can be said with all ideologies. Every ideology has an intrinsic by product of unwanted consequences. For instance, Atheism/Agnosticism and suicide. This can be said for all ideologies religious or secular.

This is why even academic atheists don't bring this argument up when discussing the truthfulness of a particular opinion.

I have a duel major, one of them being in Philosophy & Theology. If you'd like to debate this, this is easier done thru VC (second time offering). I don't like texting

Vitamin D isn't a metric to judge if a certain ideology is true or not in virtue of the absolute truth principle....This isn't the smoking gun you thought it was.

This can be said with all ideologies. Every ideology has an intrinsic by product of unwanted consequences. For instance, Atheism/Agnosticism and suicide. This can be said for all ideologies religious or secular.

This is why even academic atheists don't bring this argument up when discussing the truthfulness of a particular opinion.

I have a duel major, one of them being in Philosophy & Theology. If you'd like to debate this, this is easier done thru VC (second time offering). I don't like texting
Post peer reviewed research or evidence to debunk my thread or get out

You have no point... I just showed you. If you're arguing if Islam, Atheism, Christianity, etc. is true...why would you use a particular, rather insignificant in scale, health consequence? It's just completely irrelevant.

If I want to know how Ferrari is...why would I use the color of the car to judge if its quick or not? Makes no sense.

So like I demonstrated to you, you have no point with the vitamin d.

And the other stuff about violence and stuff is all fallacious. Illogical fallacies that shouldn't be dignified with a response.

If you have an argument on Christianity go on. Shoot. I can defend that even better.

You have no point... I just showed you. If you're arguing if Islam, Atheism, Christianity, etc. is true...why would you use a particular, rather insignificant in scale, health consequence? It's just completely irrelevant.

If I want to know how Ferrari is...why would I use the color of the car to judge if its quick or not? Makes no sense.

So like I demonstrated to you, you have no point with the vitamin d.

And the other stuff about violence and stuff is all fallacious. Illogical fallacies that shouldn't be dignified with a response.

If you have an argument on Christianity go on. Shoot. I can defend that even better.

Oh great another extremist incel propagating incel ideologies but having nothing of substance to say

No peer reviewed publications no research no nothing just regurgitated opinionated rubbish. In a science environment you would immediately lose your job and be laughed out of the room.
:feelsuhh: :lul:
The vit d part is the most important, a religion that intentionally inflicts their people with severe deficiencies needs to be called out.
Idk how many times I have to keep repeating the same shit I'm starting to sound like a broken record
:ROFLMAO:
you sound like a retarded 12 year old. look ... if your momma wore a burka maybe you wouldn't have been raped to life

@Sal don't bother with this dumbass :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Michael Myers and Sal
:feelsuhh: :lul:

:ROFLMAO:
you sound like a retarded 12 year old. look ... if your momma wore a burka maybe you wouldn't have been raped to life

@Sal don't bother with this dumbass :feelshah:
You can't prove me wrong so just reply with ad hominem attacks theory

• +1