[REDDIT] Bumble woman only seeking an LTR angry at her match who wanted to hookup, 462 Redditors get him banned off the app.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

OFFTOPIC BUT RELATED: What do you think of this infographic I found from Google?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, ascension, justinzayn and 2 others
dm me yakhii

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nobody gives a damn fuck about what theses at most LTB women fucking wants

Unless you're a fucking unattractive incel that has no social life and no life at all you won't give a damn flying fuck if theses ugly landwhales get rejected played or whatever

I can tell you're a fucking super incel by the way you keep making theses threads, I have yet to see attractive forum guys like Amnesia, Arvid, Forevergmycelling or others complain that LTB or ugly bitches want chads, they simply don't give a damn fuck

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn and Deleted member 18840
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What happens when delusional "dark triad" schizoids try to replicate maherfish results :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: dumbass nigga 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
lmao soyboy orbiters simping for foids that won't ever pick them:ROFLMAO:
The soyboys got the guy banned off Bumble since the OP forwarded the Reddit link to the woman's Facebook profile

The soyboys got the guy banned off Bumble since the OP forwarded the Reddit link to the woman's Facebook profile
brutal lol he was acting like a dork though and imagine writing that huge wall of text to a random foid lol he just wanted to vent

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Not reading all that.

• +1
brutal lol he was acting like a dork though and imagine writing that huge wall of text to a random foid lol he just wanted to vent

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Women: "Incels can't handle rejection!"
Also women:

• +1
Not reading all that.
TLDR:
  • woman matches with man on Bumble,
  • man asks to hook up right away,
  • woman states she wants an LTR,
  • man becomes angry, jaded and goes on a rant about "women rejecting good-looking men",
  • friend of the woman (Redditor OP) posts screenshots of the conversation on Reddit,
  • 400 people asked to get him banned off the app,
  • Bumble gets him banned off the app,
  • OP from Reddit informs the foid on Facebook about Bumble's decision.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Brutal, but what'd you expect for a moid. He's probably overrating himself too, since men tend to.
"I'm not into hookups" is just "your not good looking enough".

• +1
Brutal, but what'd you expect for a moid. He's probably overrating himself too, since men tend to.
"I'm not into hookups" is just "your not good looking enough".
Meanwhile the same woman would hookup with a Chad way above her league.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Wow, those were some very annoying messages he sent her. I hope she’s ok. Too bad she couldn’t have just ignored them or anything. My heart goes out to her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Wow, those were some very annoying messages he sent her. I hope she’s ok. Too bad she couldn’t have just ignored them or anything. My heart goes out to her.
The Bumble team got him banned off the app if you read through the Reddit comments.

The Bumble team got him banned off the app if you read through the Reddit comments.
Thank god. It’s so hard for women these days, having men express interest in them on dating apps. I can’t imagine what they go through.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15004, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Thank god. It’s so hard for women these days, having men express interest in them on dating apps. I can’t imagine what they go through.
What PSL/rating do you think the man and the woman were?

Sounds like an incel
Jfl @ you guys identifying with this subhuman, over 4 u

• +1
Men on Reddit: this is why there are only like one or two women per every eight or nine men on dating apps. You're doing this to yourselves.

Lol. Meanwhile the average reddit male is a soy beta-cuck that would worship the ground a woman walks on.

These ppl are fucking retarded

• +1
Women: "Incels can't handle rejection!"
Also women:
22 years old, 4.5 PSL rating, standing at 6'7" at 157 Ibs, gymaxxer
bro are you are really at that weight?