Reminder it is very easy to be attractive

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
72D6BD29 463C 4DA6 8429 58759A2C3211
reminder these faggots are considered chad irl and by women

this narcy faggot thinking 6ft 183 cm is a tall height jfl only above average

this faggot braging about having his gay fluffy curly hair WITCH HE PAYED FOR BTW
Utter subhuman we don’t have to pay for our curls we are just genetic gods and were born that way

calling yourself pretty and thinking he is a mogger jfl at this banana jawed, cuck eyed frauding faggot you would be desimated by the moggers at looksmax.me

looksmax gang out fuck TikTok frauding subhumans
DA9FBAFB 576D 4A66 A15D 1C63C1D4BB77

Just have hair lashes and brows is legit for jobs this kid is listed after and has shit bones with weak chin and long mid face low fwhr
58E7D738 3E6F 4717 8362 73E376B2D0D6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 6785, Going2KillMyself and 3 others
cope they prolly bonemog u

I
cope they prolly bonemog u
bone mog the last guy easy first guy might bone not me tho but he is downward grown by the look of it

also daily reminder bones mean fuck all without ratios, harmony, phenotype and soft features

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 4430
a 3psl for us here is a 6/7psl irl for women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11479, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
View attachment 1029567reminder these faggots are considered chad irl and by women

this faggot braging about having his gay fluffy curly hair WITCH HE PAYED FOR BTW
Utter subhuman we don’t have to pay for our curls we are just genetic gods and were born that way

calling yourself pretty and thinking he is a mogger jfl at this banana jawed, cuck eyed frauding faggot you would be desimated by the moggers at looksmax.me

View attachment 1029575

Just have hair lashes and brows is legit for jobs this kid is listed after and has shit bones with weak chin and long mid face low fwhr View attachment 1029576
he fits a niche of that of a prettyboy thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10615
a 3psl for us here is a 6/7psl irl for women.

because psl autists here compare people to 1/1000000 people like barret and opry
And think if you don’t have every good single feature it’s over

Most people on this site genuinely don’t have friends and spend every waking hour looking at male models and browsing this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, LooksPSL, .👽. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and Deleted member 10615
OP probably means well but is deluded tbh

"it's easy to be attractive" meanwhile 80/20 rule exists completely disproving it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Jfl I should tiktokmaxx and pray god sents me a jb tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I’m 40 years old this won’t work for me

Get a trendy haircut, like a mullet or perm or something else
First I need to fix my death tier skin and shitty chin but ye probably too old for tiktok shit anyways I was joking tbh

View attachment 1029567reminder these faggots are considered chad irl and by women

View attachment 1029575

Just have hair lashes and brows is legit for jobs this kid is listed after and has shit bones with weak chin and long mid face low fwhr View attachment 1029576
Are you trying to instigate a gang war or

• JFL
First I need to fix my death tier skin and shitty chin but ye probably too old for tiktok shit anyways I was joking tbh
i have terrible skin aswell bro, i know how you feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
First of all 6'0 is tall you fucking subhuman who thinks he is 5'11 when he is 5'4.

Secondly they are still not attractive, even with filters, lighting and angle maxxing last 2 are still not getting too much online attention, which means they are doing even worse at IRL.

End of the cope.

First of all 6'0 is tall you fucking subhuman who thinks he is 5'11 when he is 5'4.

Secondly they are still not attractive, even with filters, lighting and angle maxxing last 2 are still not getting too much online attention, which means they are doing even worse at IRL.

End of the cope.
its sad your that short you can't belive anyone else can be average height, its truly over for you

Prettyboymaxxing is legit but relies on features that go with age. I'm already seeing my schools pretty boy lose his hair and it's depressing he asked his parents for finasteride. Masc Chad is timeless, deffo easy to be Chad lite or HTN with good collagen and hair.

• +1
Prettyboymaxxing is legit but relies on features that go with age. I'm already seeing my schools pretty boy lose his hair and it's depressing he asked his parents for finasteride. Masc Chad is timeless, deffo easy to be Chad lite or HTN with good collagen and hair.
are there teenagers at your school balding? wtf norwood reaper truly is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
are there teenagers at your school balding? wtf norwood reaper truly is brutal
yea bro, its brutal. He was the biggest slayer for a while, but now this masc chad that got rejected for being "ogre" is getting attention. It's insane how foids taste change with time. If you arent masc, norwood reaper dooms you for a life of inceldom unless you get on hair loss prevention asap. If ur masc like meeks, u can be legit balding with thin eyebrows but ull get carried by ur god tier bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
yea bro, its brutal. He was the biggest slayer for a while, but now this masc chad that got rejected for being "ogre" is getting attention. It's insane how foids taste change with time. If you arent masc, norwood reaper dooms you for a life of inceldom unless you get on hair loss prevention asap. If ur masc like meeks, u can be legit balding with thin eyebrows but ull get carried by ur god tier bones.
lucky i have good hair genes, how old was the pretty boy when he started balding? ive only seen one 18 year old start balding irl that is to brutal, if i started balding at 18 i would genuinley consider suicide

lucky i have good hair genes, how old was the pretty boy when he started balding? ive only seen one 18 year old start balding irl that is to brutal, if i started balding at 18 i would genuinley consider suicide
he is 17, close to 18. It's amazing, I honestly don't care either way if I bald, as long as I lean out i have masc features carrying my ass, my cheekbones and jaw pop out at 25% + bf cant imagine when im 12% in a few months I have hunter eyes and a thick browridge with bushy eyebrows. Im not balding yet, my moms family isnt prone to balding but my dads is so im playing on the roll, but my brother still hasnt balded either and he is 25

Last edited: