Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
This belief presumes the following
  • Our brain chemistries and structures are the same
  • Our neurons respond the same for everything
Which both are false. Now that isn't to discredit your statement, but what may be cope for you may be a life-changer for me.
Although I believe 90% of natural nootropics are probably cope.

To declare a nootropic cope, you must take it for a week, and then drop it after a week to see the difference.
You can call aniracetam cope but if when you take it you don't notice much, but when you stop, your mind becomes sluggish and you realize your brain worked like a well-oiled machine on Aniracetam, you can't call it cope.

What do you think about Phenylpiracetam?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Well I haven't taken all of them at once (would literally send someone to a psych ward JFL). But I have used Nardil, Lyrica, and Vorinostat in a stack and honestly it is a godsend. Like I said, I not only have destroyed my introversion with this stack but also have a paved a way for future looksmaxxers who want to succeed in any career. And I genuinely mean that.
Sources? To purchase.

Nicotine is also an underrated one but you need to use it wisely not get addicted from it like me

How can I prevent negative side effects from adderall? The addiction and dependence bc of high dopamine? Also I see online tons of horrible side effects like stunted growth. Among others

Getting your hands on Nardil (phenelzine) is literally the hardest thing ever JFL.

Because it's not officially approved by my government (NL), it's not on the market in the Netherlands. My doctor would have to send in a request for a manufacturer to produce it.

Not to mention the fact I’d have to get diagnosed with some illness that warrants that. Brutal. :feelswah:

On the bright side, I already purchased the Lyrica and think I'll be able to get my hands on Vorinostat by early august. :feelsgood: Though I'll leave Selegiline on the backburner for now.

I am especially excited to see the effects of Vorinostat on the long-term, deeply rooted fears I've developed.
Yea, people outside of the US have been PMing me about this. It's even extremely difficult to get MAOIs like Nardil prescribed in the US as well. My current pdoc even told me that I'm in the only one in 10 years to ask for a prescription for Nardil. It blows my mind. MAOIs were discovered in the 1950s yet every dumbass with a degree will only prescribe SSRIs and then proclaim you're messed up you don't respond to them.

If everyone with issues was on an MAOI like Nardil or Parnate, there would be no such thing as muh mental health. Mental health is a fucking meme and a moneymaking scam for Big Pharma.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, AscendingHero and Alexanderr
This belief presumes the following
  • Our brain chemistries and structures are the same
  • Our neurons respond the same for everything
Which both are false. Now that isn't to discredit your statement, but what may be cope for you may be a life-changer for me.
Although I believe 90% of natural nootropics are probably cope.

To declare a nootropic cope, you must take it for a week, and then drop it after a week to see the difference.
You can call aniracetam cope but if when you take it you don't notice much, but when you stop, your mind becomes sluggish and you realize your brain worked like a well-oiled machine on Aniracetam, you can't call it cope.

What do you think about Phenylpiracetam?
I agree, but I do feel that MAOIs like Nardil would be a life-changer for the majority of users here and just people in general regardless of their predetermined brain chemistry.

I took Phenylpiracetam when dealing with the daytime fatigue caused by starting Nardil, and it helped but I built up a tolerance pretty quickly so I switched to Modafinil. I want to try it again though, it's definitely more of a stimulate than a conventional racetam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I dont get, does they make you gain more weight or just fat?
If I lift and I have super fast metabolism do you think it can be beneficial?
It ultimately does come down to your diet and individual metabolism. I never experienced severe weight gain on ATPs, but they can make you lethargic if you don't dose them correctly.

I feel like a god on phenibut, you say Lyrica/Pregabalin can give the same effects, but without tolerance.

To my knowledge pregabalin gives withdrawal symptoms too, how do you manage this? Also, since pregabalin isn't a GABAa or GABAb agonist can you use phenibut simultaneously?
@Seth Walsh wanna hear your thoughts too

Vorinostat seems very interesting, any good resource to read about it? Also, thoughts on cocaine?
Nardil constantly inhibits GABA-T which allows me to take GABAergics like Lyrica almost daily without dealing with severe withdrawals. But you still gotta be careful.

On the bright side, I already purchased the Lyrica and think I'll be able to get my hands on Vorinostat by early august. :feelsgood: Though I'll leave Selegiline on the backburner for now.

I am especially excited to see the effects of Vorinostat on the long-term, deeply rooted fears I've developed.
Nice, I'm assuming your "longevity" discovered a source for it? ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 22354, AscendingHero and 1 other person
It ultimately does come down to your diet and individual metabolism. I never experienced severe weight gain on ATPs, but they can make you lethargic if you don't dose them correctly.

Nardil constantly inhibits GABA-T which allows me to take GABAergics like Lyrica almost daily without dealing with severe withdrawals. But you still gotta be careful.

Nice, I'm assuming your "longevity" discovered a source for it? ;)
Do you think abilify could be helpful to cognition?

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

Ritalin seems legit. Its mentioned by pretty much everyone

• +1
Reactions: Cope
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, AscendingHero, Cope and 1 other person
On the bright side, I already purchased the Lyrica
Brutal, my Lyrica got seized by customs :feelswah:
Anyway, I ordered some more today but this time from a source on the darkweb, clear net sources don’t seem to reliable & more expensive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ezio6
I can pretty much take it daily because of Nardil's effect on GAB
How does Nardil's effect on GABA have relevance regarding Pregabalin use?
From what I've read, Pregabalin doesn't seem to be GABAergic. It doesn't seem to have any relevant GABA-related binding sites even though it was created with the imitation of GABA in mind.

150g of pregabalij legit feels not giving a fuck about anything and diacard your negative thinking pattern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
I used Lion's Mane for the best part of 10 months. Imo It's not worth it because it definitely lowers libido and has that weird effect on the kappa opioid receptors. There's tons of other things that increase BDNF expression not limited to LM. Cistanche Tubulosa is a better alternative in my opinion.
What do you recommend for neurogenesis or getting higher iq?

Lots of life experience tbh 🤜🤜🗣️

I don't think any drug will just make you smarter. ADHD meds will make you feel higher IQ while on them but there's nothing that'll really just change perspective or make you more intelligent.

Never tried LSD/Psilocybin but maybe they can induce a lot of intro/extrospection which will help you creatively. But I can't speak on them because I never took them.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and AscendingHero
I've ordered some methylphenidate (Ritalin) from the dark web but I don't consider it sustainable.
So, I've called up my doctor and am in the process of getting an ADHD diagnosis.

Though I am unsure why you recommended methylphenidate but not amphetamine? Or do you consider it a derivative?

There are some unfavorable effects attached to the long-term use of both compounds in regard to cardiovascular health. However, some of the nasty byproducts could be avoided by using a beta blocker.

The adrenergic effects (maybe exclusively, maybe not) from amphetamine and especially methylphenidate would increase blood pressure and heart rate which increases the risk of cardiac complications. The additional use of a beta blocker would negate this somewhat.

This is why I prefer to use instant release, by the way. Also would inhibit sleep quality less.

Cerebrolysin has been shown to induce neurogenesis so you could try that.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

The upper two I have never heard of and if you have a source for them fucking DM me OP.
Vorinostat is one I know well about and also I would enjoy a source.
THE REAL SHIT THAT WORKED FOR ME PERSONALLY:
Semax, Selank, Cerebrolysin, P21, PE22-28, Dihexa, and Trans-ISRIB-A17. when it comes to altering your brain permanently.
Almost all of these are peptides or just directly change the way your brain makes new braincells. If I could get ahold of Epobis then I would in a heartbeat. But I absolutely agree with you OP. Think about all of the redditors that get lion's mane powder and shit their pants only to never look into research chemicals. We're beyond the point of the filter where results would be negligible.
My main goal is to just blast and muse on nothing but brain peptides while bombarding myself with educational content and running choline stacks on top of exercise.
Personally going to run all these substances, if im not satisfied or for a more permanent change i will look into altering brian chemistry using tms devices/machines and finally mental ascending

But yea majority of noootropics is a circlejerking cope
As someone that has done Tdcs I can say it works really well but just know that you need to aim for depolarization rather than hyperpolarization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, TheMewingBBC and Alexanderr
The upper two I have never heard of and if you have a source for them fucking DM me OP.
Vorinostat is one I know well about and also I would enjoy a source.
THE REAL SHIT THAT WORKED FOR ME PERSONALLY:
Semax, Selank, Cerebrolysin, P21, PE22-28, Dihexa, and Trans-ISRIB-A17. when it comes to altering your brain permanently.
Almost all of these are peptides or just directly change the way your brain makes new braincells. If I could get ahold of Epobis then I would in a heartbeat. But I absolutely agree with you OP. Think about all of the redditors that get lion's mane powder and shit their pants only to never look into research chemicals. We're beyond the point of the filter where results would be negligible.
My main goal is to just blast and muse on nothing but brain peptides while bombarding myself with educational content and running choline stacks on top of exercise.

As someone that has done Tdcs I can say it works really well but just know that you need to aim for depolarization rather than hyperpolarization.
What was your experience with cerebrolysin? I'll be using it soon.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
What was your experience with cerebrolysin? I'll be using it soon.
It made things clearer for me mentally even when I had less sleep, felt motivated to do more. I really suggest running it alongside Semax and P21 since all three of them are not only available and encouraged for nasal morning use, but also repair brain damage and might very well increase IQ over time, since they help with the creation of new braincells. I got really good benefits from that stack but I had taken trans-ISRIB-A17 and I noticed that P21 was encouraging some of the excitotoxicity that came with overdosing on ISRIB deliberately. Near the peak I was imaging a peripheral eye that could see shit behind me that wasn't there and I felt on the verge of a psychotic break but I'm 100% fine now. (NAC helps with excitotoxicity)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, TheMewingBBC and Alexanderr
It made things clearer for me mentally even when I had less sleep, felt motivated to do more. I really suggest running it alongside Semax and P21 since all three of them are not only available and encouraged for nasal morning use, but also repair brain damage and might very well increase IQ over time, since they help with the creation of new braincells. I got really good benefits from that stack but I had taken trans-ISRIB-A17 and I noticed that P21 was encouraging some of the excitotoxicity that came with overdosing on ISRIB deliberately. Near the peak I was imaging a peripheral eye that could see shit behind me that wasn't there and I felt on the verge of a psychotic break but I'm 100% fine now. (NAC helps with excitotoxicity)
What do you think about lions mane?
I need something to regrow brain cells

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley
What do you think about lions mane?
I need something to regrow brain cells
It's entry level b8 in my opinion, your best bet is running peptides like mentioned above for brain cell regrowth.
I have ran lion's mane, cordyceps, and shit like that with choline but in contrast to peptides/research chems they're so negligible unless it's armodafinil (Should only be used for serious crunch times or when you just want to not sleep) that I wouldn't even base anything around a nootropic stack itself. But I will say that they will give some benefit and might be good long term or assist with anything mroe serious you do for your brain.
Buy Lion's in pill form only and never mix with coffee unless you want to shit yourself.
The most noticeable single effect of taking 4 cordyceps and lion's mane pills daily was that I had random bouts of intense horniness because cordyceps fucks with DHT levels.

IF YOU WANT A NOOTROPIC JUST FOR BRAIN CELLS THEN GET 4"DMA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Having tried pretty much everything on this listed (except Nardil) several times now for at least several weeks here's what I have to say. This thread was life-altering. Not everything was as impactful as the other but I noticed some moderately good results with some and some phenomenal results with others.

Ratings:
Cerebrolysin: 7/10
Ritalin: 8/10
Dextroamphetamine/Dexedrine (basically Ritalin but stronger): 9/10
Vorinostat: 9.5/10
Lyrica: 8/10
Bromantane: 6.5/10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 8771, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Having tried pretty much everything on this listed (except Nardil) several times now for at least several weeks here's what I have to say. This thread was life-altering. Not everything was as impactful as the other but I noticed some moderately good results with some and some phenomenal results with others.

Ratings:
I agree completely a different person on lyrica 150mg, But some people say it cause muscle waste/lost, is this true? Need to research more

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I agree completely a different person on lyrica 150mg, But some people say it cause muscle waste/lost, is this true? Need to research more
Muscle waste hasn't popped up as a side effect from the studies I've read. At least not frequently. Not sure by which mechanism it would even do so.

Ratings:

vorinostat eradicates fear? Not sure how safe that is, yeah good for going up to females but isn’t fear damn important in keeping us alive? How did it change you socially

vorinostat eradicates fear? Not sure how safe that is, yeah good for going up to females but isn’t fear damn important in keeping us alive? How did it change you socially
Lol at this pussy

No fear ====== life worth living. Combine that with having a high cultural iq, a high status skill (singing, business leadership, etc) and charisma === social god.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Fgsfds, Prince88 and 1 other person
For those interested in Nardil I found a parnate source. Both are maoi antidepressants. I will describe how legit it is and if it’s worth it (it should be, 100 10mg pills were $30) once it gets delivered.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Prince88
Lol at saying noots are cope yet lauding Vorinostat, Cerebrolysin, and Bromantane.

Try NSI nigger

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

I was already about to type “what about cerebrolysin“ before I even read the post, good list

Well if SSRIs are working for you and you're happy with that, then definitely keep it going. I personally though had no remote success in life until I started Nardil, even SSRIs did absolutely nothing. But if you can get Rasagiline, I would definitely give it a shot.
Have you tried fluvoxamine?

I'm about to schedule an appointment to get me off of Fluoxetine, was on it for a month and it didn't do anything except make my dick less hard jfl so I stopped using it. I have a generalized anxiety disorder, legit anxious from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep and it's been going on for well over a decade.

Which of these should I be talking to the doctor about? Wanna finally feel what being calm is like.

Ratings:

What's your source for some of this stuff? Doubt I can get prescriptions for 90% of this list.

Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Why lyrica? Whats the advantage of taking it?

This is the second time I have seen nardil being mentioned as a godsend here. What benefits does it have? Affect on libido? Do you build tolerance?

What's your source for some of this stuff? Doubt I can get prescriptions for 90% of this list.
Bromantane: Swisschems.co
Cerebrolysin: Cosmicnootropics
Ritalin & Dextroamphetamine, Lyrica: Dark web marketplace (wasn't that bad, trust me)
Vorinostat: longecity

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Prince88, Cope and 2 others
Why lyrica? Whats the advantage of taking it?
It completely changes you socially.

This is the second time I have seen nardil being mentioned as a godsend here. What benefits does it have? Affect on libido? Do you build tolerance?
It’s the limitless pill. It does lower libido, but not in a bad way by any means.

Bromantane: Swisschems.co
Cerebrolysin: Cosmicnootropics
Ritalin & Dextroamphetamine, Lyrica: Dark web marketplace (wasn't that bad, trust me)
Vorinostat: longecity
This.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and ScramFranklin

It’s the limitless pill. It does lower libido, but not in a bad way by any means.

This.
Thank. And oof. I really don’t want to lower my libido at all, I want the opposite. As well as the limitless pill lol

Thank. And oof. I really don’t want to lower my libido at all, I want the opposite. As well as the limitless pill lol
Well I got off of it (but I’m going back on it soon), and my libido increased drastically. It just may be due to that, but I still jerked off often once the drug was stabilized.

Creatine works tho

This.
I take the maximum dosage (600mg day), due to nerve pain and didn't change nothing for me

I take the maximum dosage (600mg day), due to nerve pain and didn't change nothing for me
What lol. You taking on an empty stomach? 300mg completely changes me (for the better)

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Damn. Well when I first started Nardil I used to take 600+ mg of Lyrica and felt nothing. But once the MAOI stabilized in my blood stream, Lyrica started to work really well. People tend to build up a tolerance to it, but with Nardil I could constantly take Lyrica without dealing with withdrawals. I literally became so lowinhib, it was scary lol. I even took a 2 month long break from Nardil to test the difference and I am nowhere near the same person I was before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Prince88
I find that taking 300mg on an empty stomach with caffeine is what really activates it also

Pregabalin takes time to start working, because it accumulates with time, but it already accumulates with me, and works really well for my pain, that's now controlled. But just didn't made more social

Worth to mention, I was already low-inib before

For those interested in Nardil I found a parnate source. Both are maoi antidepressants. I will describe how legit it is and if it’s worth it (it should be, 100 10mg pills were $30) once it gets delivered.

Out of interest, why did you chose to buy Parnate over Nardil?