Rollo Tomassi on Lookmaxing...

T

theA_rab

Iron
Interesting segment to watch..

At 1:34:00 he mentions lookmaxing and FACEandLMS..

He said he won't debate him because it's not all about looks..but he also does not believe PUAs who say it'f all about game..
The truth is somewhere in between..and I kinda agree with that
what da ya think ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and MandibularCel

He said he won't debate him because it's not all about looks..but he also does not believe PUAs who say it'f all about game..
The truth is somewhere in between..and I kninda agree with that
what da ya think ?

You only need to pass the threshold looks wise. If you do game can take you to places. If you are hot as fuck but got the insecure faggy beta mindset of 99% people here then you will not be able to take a woman's soul ever. Sure you'll get laid but you wont take her soul.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others

The truth is somewhere in between..and I kninda agree with that
what da ya think ?

The lms in his name stands for looks, money, and status. I've never heard @faceandlms claim it's all about the looks.

Last edited:
The lms in his name stands for looks, money, and status. I've never heard @faceandlms claim it's all about looks.

Face and LMS aka invisible, thinks that status and look can get you hot women, sure...but these women are not with you because they are attracted to you.

Many incels think only looks and exclusively look... is the generator of raw, deep and genuine attraction. Money and status would never make girls deeply and genuinely into you..

Face and LMS aka invisible, thinks that status and look can get you hot women, sure...but these women are not with you because they are attracted to you.

Many incels think only looks and exclusively look... is the generator of raw, deep and genuine attraction. Money and status would never make girls deeply and genuinely into you..
Face doesn't think that all PUA is bullshit. Are you Rollo Tomassi?

Didn't watch but all I see is three subhuman oldcels that desperately want to be alpha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20933, Deleted member 2846 and zeno
"the truth is somewhere in the middle" is very convenient and people just throw it around..also jfl at those 3 oldcels rats, i wish i never become like this
looks are everything

Fortunately not.
Why not..he's not as ugly as he pretends to be IRL.
I watched many of his podcasts..I think what ©dingodongo wrote above could summarize was Face thinks about PUA..
Basically it's a scam for non-attractive males but can be useful for normies and averages dudes
"the truth is somewhere in the middle" is very convenient and people just throw it around..also jfl at those 3 oldcels rats, i wish i never become like this
looks are everything
Yeah...but how thinking in binary mode is better in this case...especially when dealing with human interactions ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade