Salludon vs amnesia

Gandy

• Total voters
Both of them look great. However, you have to always keep in mind that this forum is filled with PSL autists and (white) europeans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4464, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Amnesiacels will seethe no matter how many girls prefer salludon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Sikkunt23
Recreate the experiment urself jfl . Literally do it . Also @Taylorswift notice how these guys are more worried about psl mogging then what women find appealing jfl
Faggots here are ideologues. When you say that Chico mogs O’Pry and that Barrett is a low tier normie because that’s how females see it, they start barking non-stop. I gave up on autists here a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 8172, Greecgawd and 1 other person
@Sikkunt23 sorry brah but you seem unfairly biased against amnesia

You are both ethnics and the poll shows it as well the results are rather questionable....

Amnesia still mogs

poll = votes from pslers (who already are ridiculously biased)

results = not questionable at all (?)

you can flip the exact same statement back; you are both white, @Sikkunt23 just lol @ how autists are more into their psl theories than the opinions of people who actually matter jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Mirin @sytyl ethnic coping theory:feelskek::feelskek:
How come larsanova beat salludon then lmfao
Not really, exotic chad will beat out stereotypical white chad in such a scenario though of course both will do overwhelmingly good.

For the record, prettyboy chadlite > masculine chad on such apps where you're asking young women.

Lars would beat out amnesia as well on yubo specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8172 and 1 other person
Recreate the experiment urself jfl . Literally do it . Also @Taylorswift notice how these guys are more worried about psl mogging then what women find appealing jfl
psl is autistic ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Not really, exotic chad will beat out stereotypical white chad in such a scenario though of course both will do overwhelmingly good.

For the record, prettyboy chadlite > masculine chad on such apps where you're asking young women.

Lars would beat out amnesia as well on yubo specifically.
how is salludon pakki exotic lmfao?
white chads are brutally mogging your middle eastern chads on tinder btw
would u fuck a nigga bitch over a white bitch cuz she is exotic :lul: :lul: :lul:
also mirin if you think they fuck guys like amnesia multiple times in their lives

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Salludon mogs slightly I guess

When your at that looks level does it even matter who mogs who you literally are what women have wank fantasies

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 756
When your at that looks level does it even matter who mogs who you literally are what women have wank fantasies
When you’re good looking indeed it comes down to individual preference. Both have no trouble getting laid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and reptiles
would u fuck a nigga bitch over a white bitch cuz she is exotic :lul: :lul: :lul:
also mirin if you think they fuck guys like amnesia multiple times in their lives

I would choose a good looking black chick 1 that is near a stacy over a white women what kind of an option is that ? if there relatively the same level then i have no prefernce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
I would choose a good looking black chick 1 that is near a stacy over a white women what kind of an option is that ? if there relatively the same level then i have no prefernce
7 psl white over 7 psl black if you had to chose
you are coping hard if you dont say white bitch and you are not black

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6191
over for you if you can't understand basic yubo/tinder demographic for casual hookups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
7 psl white over 7 psl black if you had to chose
you are coping hard if you dont say white bitch and you are not black

Your right i'm not black i'm about 99.9 percent black the 0.1 percent difference is due to gene drift but personally maybe i'll get called a coper but i have no preferences either way.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and goat2x
bump for exoticmaxx lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8765
over for you if you can't understand basic yubo/tinder demographic for casual hookups
nah its over for your coping brain tbh
you cant refute anything i said because all of these are FAX

Your right i'm not black i'm about 99.9 percent black the 0.1 percent difference is due to gene drift but personally maybe i'll get called a coper but i have no preferences either way.
You’re black? I thought you’re Indian?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
nah if you are black then i understand that due to averageness theory but i thought you are curry?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You’re black? I thought you’re Indian?

Humans are 99.9 percent similar to each other that's why i said the 0.1 percent difference is gene drift. Haplogroup d H and all these originated in africa anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 8765
nah if you are black then i understand that due to averageness theory but i thought you are curry?

I am curry i have no preference either way I think this forum over hypes white women

• +1
Humans are 99.9 percent similar to each other that's why i said the 0.1 percent difference is gene drift. Haplogroup d H and all these originated in africa anyways
amazing how phenotype and genotype are not that related

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
When you’re good looking indeed it comes down to individual preference. Both have no trouble getting laid

Most people have the potential to be good looking though most native Americans in traditional societies had excellent facial bone growth very good cheek bones there entire cranial base was up swung meaning there nose was compacted there maxilla was set this is a result of diet posture genes (basically living a tradional life style) all these contribute to a very healthy face when ever you see a psl 7 you can say that person is very healthy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, oatmeal and Deleted member 756
nah its over for your coping brain tbh
you cant refute anything i said because all of these are FAX
the only way to resolve this if you to make acounts yourself, use their pictures and send messages to girls asking to hookup and nothing more

you're coping if you don't realize girls on tinder and such are complete whores who just want to fuck any sort of (good looking) guy they can, and this means they want to try "different" guys more than stereotypical ones

again, this is limited to tinder and hookups, if we're talking about quality (white) girls from a good family etc. who aren't whores, then 99/100 would choose amnesia for an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6191
Most people have the potential to be good looking though most native Americans in traditional societies had excellent facial bone growth very good cheek bones there entire cranial base was up swung meaning there nose was compacted there maxilla was set this is a result of diet posture genes (basically living a tradional life style) all these contribute to a very healthy face when ever you see a psl 7 you can say that person is very healthy
Most people are decent looking. You are too. Basically it’s only me that is subhuman

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and sandcelmuttcel
the only way to resolve this if you to make acounts yourself, use their pictures and send messages to girls asking to hookup and nothing more

you're coping if you don't realize girls on tinder and such are complete whores who just want to fuck any sort of (good looking) guy they can, and this means they want to try "different" guys more than stereotypical ones

again, this is limited to tinder and hookups, if we're talking about quality (white) girls from a good family etc. who aren't whores, then 99/100 would choose amnesia for an ltr
I will make an account but this isnt proof for your "exotic" shit theory due to salludon having much more frauded photos and being better looking than amnesia in THESE photos,
if we actually compare the data then we can see middle easterns losing to white guys hard(even in hookups),also you overestimate the amount of chads they see look at amnesias thread the girls on the dating aps DONT EVEN BELEIVE that they talking to a guy that looks like him so your whole "muh stereotypical is fucking nonsense lmfaoo "

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I’ve been saying this

Most people are decent looking. You are too. Basically it’s only me that is subhuman

Most people aren't though they more macclusion they have more recession relative to there ancestors most people are worse off today

• +1
bumo

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
one last bump for curry meeks

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Looks234
Most people aren't though they more macclusion they have more recession relative to there ancestors most people are worse off today
That’s more of a nature or nurture debate

@larsanova69 mogs both of them

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, medialcanthuscel and Lars
That’s more of a nature or nurture debate

1 could argue the environment is nature in some sense and the enviroment your ancestors evolved under plays the biggest influence in your facial growth those who live the ancestral traditions typically have proper bone development

Mirin @sytyl explanation tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
I will make an account but this isnt proof for your "exotic" shit theory due to salludon having much more frauded photos and being better looking than amnesia in THESE photos,
if we actually compare the data then we can see middle easterns losing to white guys hard(even in hookups),also you overestimate the amount of chads they see look at amnesias thread the girls on the dating aps DONT EVEN BELEIVE that they talking to a guy that looks like him so your whole "muh stereotypical is fucking nonsense lmfaoo "
go buy 2 sim cards load them up with the cheapest prepaid card, run two tinder accounts at the same time, one for salludon, one for amnesia, same conditions, send the same message to the girls "wanna hook up", nothing more nothing less

if you do the same on yubo on girls under 18 and pit lars vs either of the two, lars would win as well because the demographic there has a different taste

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
1600916217743   Copy
giphy.gif

@sytyl you mirin curry meeks ascension?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and sytyl
go buy 2 sim cards load them up with the cheapest prepaid card, run two tinder accounts at the same time, one for salludon, one for amnesia, same conditions, send the same message to the girls "wanna hook up", nothing more nothing less

if you do the same on yubo on girls under 18 and pit lars vs either of the two, lars would win as well because the demographic there has a different taste
Tbh I think lars would do good on tinder also

I will do the google phone number shit tbh
but i will contact amnesia first if he wants more frauded photos or nah

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Tbh I think lars would do good on tinder also
he would do/does very well duh, but because most girls on tinder just want to get ragdolled at night they'll go for the more masculine person tbh (again only in the context of hookups)

Salludon has a better bone structure, what do you expect?

amazing how phenotype and genotype are not that related

Drift+mutations lead to delineation however there isn't much difference between us for instance I will use the examples as to why we all agree what attractive faces are.

All human beings prefer sexually dimorphic faces if we were a separate species we would all prefer species specific traits but we don't we all try to conform to the beauty standards set by the global world order. If were a different species there would have a biological inclination towards not finding certain races attractive and instead we would see an in group preference. However this study showed there was no in group preference we liked to mingle out genetically.

So the sample was roughly around 150 but what i found interesting was that east Asian preferred Black and white males this goes against an own race preference and moves more towards a hetrozyotic view of attraction meaning we don't have own race preferences we prefer what's different than us pointing towards the idea that were all mixed with each other so much to the point where there isn't a genetic delineation.

I'll use the example of a tiger and a lion completely different species who don't tend to naturally want to fuck unless proded by zoo owners this is a case of own race attraction these 2 generally find each other disgusting. Meanwhile humans we actually prefer mixed faces due to hetrozygostic value.

• +1
Salludon looks med period therefore doesnt have any ethnic falio at all.

He is without a doubt the best looking user in psl history from those shaved pics. You could make an argument for Orb though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 5634, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Interesting...

Salludon looks med period therefore doesnt have any ethnic falio at all.

He is without a doubt the best looking user in psl history from those shaved pics. You could make an argument for Orb though.
No you don't understand
According to this place he's ethnic therefore it's over

too much cope in this thread. salludon mogs amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8019
over for cumskin copers

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sandcelmuttcel
I would fuck a nigga bitch over a white bitch cuz she is exotic (I'm half white)