Salludon vs amnesia

Gandy

• Total voters
Salludon just looks too mogger in that pic

Salludon looks med period therefore doesnt have any ethnic falio at all.

He is without a doubt the best looking user in psl history from those shaved pics. You could make an argument for Orb though.
did I just see an altrightcel trying to claim salludon as their own LOL

No fair
Salludon face is hidden at both pictures, cap, hand in front of the face, second picture is dark and black and white

Amnesia has clear shot of the face, first guy pictures are frauded into another galaxy ( yet he is very GL of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Imagine comparing the same frauded pictures where one guy is squinting or not showing his entire face versus a guy where all of his pictures are literally frontals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and oldcell
Both are chads so who cares

• +1
whos who?
none of them look arab
I literally couldnt tell which one was meant to be white until i saw the blue eyes. also for hwat its worth salludon in my eyes. more pronounced bone structure, bigger eyes (more welcoming for jbs) and more collagen. not surprising tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Salludon looks like a clean insta model who lives a beach life in cali. amnesia looks like a chad who sells steroids at the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Using the word autist with girls
Fake

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I might get a lot of shit for this
but I think @Amnesia would honestly be a high tier normie if it wasn't for his hollow cheeks and jaw

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and MrGlutton
@Taylorswift people are really saying this results are fake just lol . 1 percent of this fourm has interactions with girls I can tell @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
@Salludon tbh ur only thing to looksmax is ur lips
E98C054F 0435 4631 8120 FBC5541B4408

@Taylorswift people are really saying this results are fake just lol . 1 percent of this fourm has interactions with girls I can tell @Taylorswift
You are pouring water on sand trying to argue with aspies here. They are so self righteous and delusional. You might as well go talk to a wall.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8461
You are pouring water on sand trying to argue with aspies here. They are so self righteous and delusional. You might as well go talk to a wall.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Taylorswift and Pussyslayer
Except that your arguments are shit and are never backed up by anything. I won’t just agree with you as if you are some authoritarian figure. OP for example provided solid proof that females indeed prefer Salludon over Amnesia (which I already knew and didn’t need evidence for since I am giga NT and know what females find attractive).

• +1
but I think @Amnesia would honestly be a high tier normie if it wasn't for his hollow cheeks and jaw

Give Cavill an average jaw and he's a HTN too. Taking away people's best features always takes them down multiple levels.

• +1
Except that your arguments are shit and are never backed up by anything. I won’t just agree with you as if you are some authoritarian figure. OP for example provided solid proof that females indeed prefer Salludon over Amnesia (which I already knew and didn’t need evidence for since I am giga NT and know what females find attractive).
Robert-Downey-Jr.-About-To-Get-Real-Angry.gif

ok, just seen other photos of salludon and he looks nothing like that photo. he literally looks like something they would post on jawlinecutscake or whatever its called in that photo

Is there a photo of salludon without squinting?

@sytyl is right. Keep coping @goat2x. If a girl is uglier, she is less likely to pick exotic chad (and yes, Salludon is considered exotic, exotic means non white usually tanned who looks good and he is from Pakistan) over white chad. This is because they never get attention from white chads and the media and everyone else overhypes white people.

But when it comes to hooking up with the best looking chicks, you have a huge advantage if you’re “exotic” chad, since these chicks know that white chads are like everyone else and have received attention from them and there’s nothing unique about them.

Amnesia himself is proof and self admittedly doesn’t bang the best looking chicks (although this is also due to him being antisocial and the best looking chicks in general don’t really hook up much on average solely based on a guy’s looks).

@sytyl is right. Keep coping @goat2x. If a girl is uglier, she is less likely to pick exotic chad (and yes, Salludon is considered exotic, exotic means non white usually tanned who looks good and he is from Pakistan) over white chad. This is because they never get attention from white chads and the media and everyone else overhypes white people.

But when it comes to hooking up with the best looking chicks, you have a huge advantage if you’re “exotic” chad, since these chicks know that white chads are like everyone else and have received attention from them and there’s nothing unique about them.

Amnesia himself is proof and self admittedly doesn’t bang the best looking chicks (although this is also due to him being antisocial and the best looking chicks in general don’t really hook up much on average solely based on a guy’s looks).
muh another ethnic barking about "ExOtIc" When you have no data or logic behind this shit.
"since these chicks know that white chads" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
absolutely not true you fucking faggot i already explained it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23

Salludon just looks better lol . I got more messages from white girls picking too ( salludon )

OP you're ethnic so there is participant bias towards the ethnic, as they're giving you the answer they think you want. Although I doubt it's too extreme, but i'm sure I'd get a different score from asking the same girls due to me being white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Sikkunt23
OP you're ethnic so there is participant bias towards the ethnic, as they're giving you the answer they think you want. Although I doubt it's too extreme, but i'm sure I'd get a different score from asking the same girls due to me being white.
Go ask urself jfl . What is this cope . Go ask 20 girls right now , use the same pics and report back to me with screenshots . Fucking LOL @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Taylorswift
Go ask urself jfl . What is this cope . Go ask 20 girls right now , use the same pics and report back to me with screenshots . Fucking LOL @Taylorswift
cba, but i'm 100% sure i'd get more for amnesia than you did

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xefo
muh another ethnic barking about "ExOtIc" When you have no data or logic behind this shit.
"since these chicks know that white chads" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
absolutely not true you fucking faggot i already explained it.
Honestly, there’s no point in arguing this with a braindead zombie like you. Good looking people win. No need to discuss further.

Salludon just looks better lol . I got more messages from white girls picking too ( salludon )
I know he looks better. I was just referring to things in general

• +1
  • +1
Honestly, there’s no point in arguing this with a braindead zombie like you. Good looking people win. No need to discuss further.
Yeah no point of arguing when you have no reasoning behind your shitty theories at all.
wow new discovery by low iq peanut head :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
it says i gotta receive 1 message from <name> before sending a picture

• +1
it says i gotta receive 1 message from <name> before sending a picture
Yah just say hi and wait for them to respond then send it

• +1
Salludon is the king of this forum periodt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Sikkunt23
doing it now already got a couple responses
Where u do u live btw . It’s probably location dependable too . In USA and canada , salludon would have more smv . But Europe it might be amnesia .

• +1
Where u do u live btw . It’s probably location dependable too . In USA and canada , salludon would have more smv . But Europe it might be amnesia .
uk

@Sikkunt23 we need to do us against them i think we mog them in those age range

• +1
@Sikkunt23 we need to do us against them i think we mog them in those age range
I’m asking @Taylorswift to do it between u and salludon . I just have to find the other salludon pic . Also no jfl

O Pry will be incel if it wasnt his eye area and cheekbones too

Gandy will be normie without eye area

Dumbest quote i ever read