Seeking Subforum Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Looksmax International (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 12/15)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 27674, (deleted member) and 15 others
Shut up nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dannydipss, Ritalincel and saafiir fan
Do I get a salary if I become mod?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, quinfluence, ascension and 21 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, D3v, B0RA and 61 others
If you're broke, just say that
73D3C048 F79E 4339 A70B C8F7C7F0DDCC

If you're broke, just say that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexchat, dannydipss, shogrim and 25 others
@Skywalker I see potential in you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905, Michael Myers, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Skywalker and Nick.Harte
Would apply but I'd just be too busy jelqing and edging to salludon ascension videos
IMG 3237

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awan, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 52905 and 9 others
Develop a fuller beard rather than a pedo stache. You are killing your appeal.
Not even me it's my friend morphed but he is convinced the pedo Stache is a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
Can't believe a single month of rotting is all that's stopping me from achieving nirvana
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, bishōnenmaxxer, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dalepilled, Shkreliii, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
If I become mod do I have to co-operate with legal entities or government agencies if a user on this forum ever does something drastic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, mewman, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
I would like to be a mod but I'm not incel enough to use Discord

• JFL
Reactions: Absi, AlexanderTheGreat11, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Yall should apply
@Beastimmung @cytoplasm and @Mr. President

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
I need some money sir. Look at how many posts i have in 3 months.

I’m a professional around here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ReadBooksEveryday and mogssssssssssssssss
how the fuck do you have 10k post in 3 months you degenerate hobo
I need some money sir. Look at how many posts i have in 3 months.

I’m a professional around here.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, coispet, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Fuck these newcels give me mod

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, depressionmaxxing, coispet and 10 others
Fuck these newcels give me mod
Ignore the ugh reacts, I think you'd do alright actually, we'd need somebody in your timezone. I'd put in an application if I was you, my DZ brother.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LooksThinker and buckchadley31
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

i volunteer , i have a power complex and kink so i will uphold everyone to the full extent of the forum law. im an intermediate level rotter and im loved by everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Fiqh and Running!
i volunteer , i have a power complex and kink so i will uphold everyone to the full extent of the forum law. im an intermediate level rotter and im loved by everyone.
bro covered up the swastika for the Job interview :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ostus, Sny and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, kebab, JohnBaza and 2 others
Ignore the ugh reacts, I think you'd do alright actually, we'd need somebody in your timezone. I'd put in an application if I was you, my DZ brother.
You're dz too?

You'll never become mod, keep on dreaming. You're totally not capable, and don't fit the role. Just look at yourself right now in this thread

Also inappropriate banner and avi

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Michael Myers, Allornothing and 6 others
I'm a Westoid, but my father was born in Algeria. My mother, however, is white.
Oh yeah I forgot you already told me lol.
Put in a good word for me twin 🔥🤞

You'll never become mod, keep on dreaming. You're totally not capable, and don't fit the role. Just look at yourself right now in this thread

Also inappropriate banner and avi
youre a shit mod you faggot. cuckold subhuman.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Skywalker and IAMNOTANINCEL
i cant read dms why do i get this error wtf

Attachments

• IMG_4693.png
    IMG_4693.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 0
@ReadBooksEveryday I see potential in you. You should apply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Skywalker and Nick.Harte
Me me, i rot on this place all day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mogger8000, Skywalker and Aspiemogger
I literally dont even work and am on the computer like 16 hours a day. Perfect canditate.

seeking subhuman moderators

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane, Allornothing and 2 others
jfl jews mods (numbthekys) warned me so i cucked him and went to his boss
mf really locked the thread announcing he got global mod so nobody could shit on him :lul: giga low t move

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I'll volunteer bc we need more Halal mods!!

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Skywalker and moggathon
mf really locked the thread announcing he got global mod so nobody could shit on him :lul: giga low t move
look at this faggot still trying to power trip me even though his boss approved it. utterly cageful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, AsGoodAsItGets, nanefer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Skywalker, sportsmogger and 1 other person
meeeeeee, i can finally tell hoes im a mod in a looksmaxxing forum

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Lmao, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Zonar, emeraldglass and 1 other person
UTC 1+ I have rotted here enough to qualify and will keep rotting here anyways might as well contribute while at it

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

hire funky he's on practically all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and yirma19
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Skywalker
Status
Not open for further replies.