• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and nanefer
Im

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I don't have any SSA in me

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Looksmax International (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 12/15)
Make me mod please the warnings i got was cuz i didint know how to use the site as a newcomer also ignore my posts im still trustworthy! and about the discord idk about it :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, shieldzz and LooksmaxxHopeful
It's beyond joever for this forum, every applicant or nominee so far is dogshit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, nanefer, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
It's beyond joever for this forum, every applicant or nominee so far is dogshit.
i might not be registered for 4 months but i have it in me....

@Xangsane Why not take this role?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Damn, even me?

I thought my application was decent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss, nanefer and 1 other person
Damn, even me?

I thought my application was decent.
I didn't receive any applications, JFL.

The last great user we had whom I felt was great for the job was @Emeraldglass. I haven't seen dudes on his level so far, that's why. He set the bar high.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lookologist003, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
I didn't receive any applications, JFL.

The last great user we had whom I felt was great for the job was @Emeraldglass. I haven't seen dudes on his level so far, that's why. He set the bar high.
Ah, I see! You were making a joke!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and Lookologist003
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

Seeking subhuman moderators

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and diamondbill

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

Lol I thought you said seeking subhuman moderators, :cage:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Perhaps @pneumocystosis and @JohnDoe would like to apply?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Lookologist003, pneumocystosis and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, pneumocystosis and Lmao
It is. Over for the forum if one of these actually get mod. But i already suggested my people, and I do hope they get it @ReadBooksEveryday @bishōnenmaxxer @Skywalker

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, bishōnenmaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Lookologist003, pneumocystosis and 2 others
His deadly "looksmaxxes" are whats wrong
makes too many troll threads, doesn't really seem to respect the rules, and has baited other users to doing dumb stuff. the main reason is the boiling water and salt thread, otherwise I would be fine with him. he got some user to burn some skin on their face lol, the guy is dumb but he shouldnt have posted that thread in the first place. Almost every thread he makes now is some dumb troll thread that would harm you, and he claims to see results from it.
That’s not pneumo, that’s his evil twin brother.

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003 and pneumocystosis
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

think the answer is obvious fellas

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Skywalker
what is an alt or two?

Can I get mod?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Lookologist003, emeraldglass and 1 other person
The clock is ticking, folks. Where is the talks about aspiring for power, for those who wish to become moderators? Where are the people with a strong sense of responsibility, willing to contribute to the team?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Lmao, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
If I get mod I'll make sure to make lookmax.org great again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Lookologist003, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
@Sny @buckchadley31 You guys should send a private message to @Administrator explaining why you want to be a moderator, essentially providing an application letter.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Sny and buckchadley31
Status
Not open for further replies.