Seeking Subforum Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean technically it's not the same as being a jannytranny because you get rewards & you're able to do it globally, as well as ban people & check IPs.
what r the rewards?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ReadBooksEveryday, Looks234 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and 3 others
@DildoFaggins had me fooled as 6’4 Caucasian :cry:
Don't worry, I am. I'm just on a mission
Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain and coispet
I keep reading the thread title as "Seeking Subhuman Moderators" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ReadBooksEveryday, Sny and 2 others
he got some user to burn some skin on their face lol, the guy is dumb but he shouldnt have posted that thread in the first place. Almost every thread he makes now is some dumb troll thread that would harm you, and he claims to see results from it.
not cool at all
that merits a perma ban dude
same with dudes that laughed at Schery's passing- i guess its just hilarious ha? 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Lmao and pneumocystosis
what r the rewards?
The rewards are moreso personal for me, because I can view old nostalgic threads that may have been deleted for whatever reason. This most likely wouldn't apply to you however, considering there isn't much for you to be nostalgic about.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Lmao, coispet and 4 others
not cool at all
that merits a perma ban dude
same with dudes that laughed at Schery's passing- i guess its just hilarious ha? 🤦‍♂️
you’d wanna ban me bro? 😔😓

• So Sad
subhuman moderators

• +1
I’m a beloved member here
You didn't even join 4 months ago and you've shit-talked like half the mods & you're very prone to beefing. I'm sorry, it ain't happening.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker, coispet and 4 others
You didn't even join 4 months ago and you've shit-talked like half the mods & you're very prone to beefing. I'm sorry, it ain't happening.
I’ve been informed on the join date situation.

But I’ve only beefed with you and @NumbThePain, and I thought we put our differences aside and were total bros now :feelsbadman: I believe I have potential when it comes to future considerations, you gotta respect the work I’ve been putting in with the reports and shi

But I’ve only beefed with you and @NumbThePain, and I thought we put our differences aside and were total bros now :feelsbadman: I believe I have potential when it comes to future considerations, you gotta respect the work I’ve been putting in with the reports and shi
I don't have any problems with you, but this whole schtick seems very faceted. You commented "I hate you with every fiber of my being" on his profile and then did a total 360 after subforum mods were needed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and Spiritualcell
I don't have any problems with you, but this whole schtick seems very faceted. You commented "I hate you with every fiber of my being" on his profile and then did a total 360 after subforum mods were needed.
autism + schizophrenia= just your average .org user :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I THINK @Skywalker WOULD BE A GOOD MOD ADDITION

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890, NumbThePain, 0hMan and 2 others
The rewards are moreso personal for me, because I can view old nostalgic threads that may have been deleted for whatever reason. This most likely wouldn't apply to you however, considering there isn't much for you to be nostalgic about.
high iq roast

huge name failio- downgrading the forum's reputation when someone sees that :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and finn899
@finn899 No they dont get paid hahahaha. These niggas are crazy
hahahh istg i wouldnt mod even for 10 an hour how can these niggas be serious bro

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and finn899
No jobs I think
100 percent not a day,and all the mods up in here none of them even try to ascend i dont think a single mod on this forum has ever gotten surgery a day in there lifes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and JohnBaza
Do I get paid?

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
huge name failio- downgrading the forum's reputation when someone sees that :feelskek:
I’m pretty sure @IBlamePhaggots tried to apply once

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Spiritualcell
@NumbThePain
@0hMan

So when are the new mods getting announced?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Seeking Subhuman Moderators

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Nah it was just jokes, but then I realized numbthepain took it seriously so I felt bad. that's all

Did the new subforum mods get selected as of yet?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Looksmax International (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 12/15)
hey so im kinda col and og here so c-c-can i please get moddy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
What color is ur bugatti?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday, Sny and 1 other person
Status