Reactions: Skywalker, coispet and emeraldglass
@Jase You should apply.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Jase and Kamui
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Skywalker, wayme and 1 other person
I'm sorry to inform you that your account is not old enough to qualify.
Brutal tiktokgen discrimination :feelswah: surely my post count and positive rep to post ratio reflects my utmost dedication to the forum?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and wayme
Brutal tiktokgen discrimination :feelswah: surely my post count and positive rep to post ratio reflects my utmost dedication to the forum?
Sorry bro, not my rules.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wayme and DildoFaggins
Jfl what I didn’t know u were tiktok gen thought u made a new account or smth

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Jfl what I didn’t know u were tiktok gen thought u made a new account or smth
Been lurking a bit since spring 2023 haha but yeah this is my first account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and coispet
doesn't really seem to respect the rules
what rules? you gave me a 10% warning for literally posting a picture of a hammer
the main reason is the boiling water and salt thread, otherwise I would be fine with him. he got some user to burn some skin on their face lol, the guy is dumb but he shouldnt have posted that thread in the first place.
it was literally satire. the dude didn't actually do it.
Almost every thread he makes now is some dumb troll thread that would harm you, and he claims to see results from it.
erm...no.
i posted 2 troll threads during the tiktok invasion, and 1 troll thread a few months later. that's it.

In the mean time, I've posted many LEGIT threads giving REAL info.

Of course the troll threads stand out and get more traction.
However, I said I was DONE with those.

I appreciate that you must enforce the rules as a moderator, but you're being kinda harsh on me.
I'm nothing but kind to 99% of the people here.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Lookologist003
you're funny for that but my point still stands.

you're virtually the only moderator who takes my shit down.

you're the only moderator who's given me warnings...

take this post-rep mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, wayme, cyko and 4 others
I think i deserve

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, Skywalker, j05 and 1 other person
Should I apply? if AI Impact got mod once I feel like I can get it too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Skywalker and pneumocystosis
Should I apply? if AI Impact got mod once I feel like I can get it too

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Lmao, coispet and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shieldzz

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
@NumbThePain whats funny? half of the mods here doesnt even deserve to use this website,but they have mod somehow

mf recomended someone called skywalker

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
@NumbThePain whats funny? half of the mods here doesnt even deserve to use this website,but they have mod somehow

mf recomended someone called skywalker
Not you blud. You don’t have leadership qualities, based on your threads and posts. You seem short fused against other users too, how would that workout as a Moderator?

Also that’s not true. The current Mod team has proven themselves by miles already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Skywalker, 0hMan and 4 others
Not you blud. You don’t have leadership qualities, based on your threads and posts. You seem short fused against other users too, how would that workout as a Moderator?

Also that’s not true. The current Mod team has proven themselves by miles already.
Could I be a good moderator

• +1
Could I be a good moderator
No. You are too dangerous to be left in the wild you need to be locked in the chains of the offtopic.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Tabula Rasa, Kamui and 6 others

Just lol at some random kids telling me i dont have "leadership" qualities LOL. and because i actually ask for advices about things which im not sure inatead to tell people to rope and to kill themselves. you barely have pubic hair and tell me i dont have leadership qualities

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui

also i asked you few times some things about my account on PM and you didnt even bother to respond. Thats what being a good mod means

Last edited:
Just lol at some random kids telling me i dont have "leadership" qualities LOL. and because i actually ask for advices about things which im not sure inatead to tell people to rope and to kill themselves. you barely have pubic hair and tell me i dont have leadership qualities
This is a good example why you shouldn't be a Moderator.
also i asked you few times some things about my account on PM and you didnt even bother to respond. Thats what being a good mod means
That's because you didn't PM me, but you asked me in Chat. I don't respond in Chat. I only bother to respond in PM's. My inbox is already flooded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, shieldzz, Lmao and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Jfl at people who want to be a mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, wayme, Mr Test and 1 other person
Give me those privileges. I want to be an offtopic moderator. I will eradicate antisemitism from the face of this site. Make Looksmaxx great again and convert all looksmaxx users to Judaism

תן לי את ההרשאות האלה. אני רוצה להיות מנחה של מדור שלא קשור לנושא. אני אבטל את האנטישמיות מהאתר הזה. אני אעשה את האתר הזה נהדר שוב ואמיר את כל משתמשי האתר ליהדות

@Skywalker @thecel @Napoleon de Geso @IAMNOTANINCEL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Skywalker, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Also I wont use discord. It is in your interest to convinve me to join your crew, not the other way around.

• JFL
Give me those privileges. I want to be an offtopic moderator. I will eradicate antisemitism from the face of this site. Make Looksmaxx great again and convert all looksmaxx users to Judaism

תן לי את ההרשאות האלה. אני רוצה להיות מנחה של מדור שלא קשור לנושא. אני אבטל את האנטישמיות מהאתר הזה. אני אעשה את האתר הזה נהדר שוב ואמיר את כל משתמשי האתר ליהדות

@Skywalker @thecel @Napoleon de Geso @IAMNOTANINCEL
shut the fuck up DAMN

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I suggest @BrahminBoss
!

Perhaps @pneumocystosis and @JohnDoe would like to apply?
What makes you think i would work for free moderating a forum full of zoomers? No thanks bhai but i appreciate the offer even if said in humor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Michael Myers and IAMNOTANINCEL
Make me mod of off-topic. Everyone will benefit.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
What makes you think i would work for free moderating a forum full of zoomers? No thanks bhai but i appreciate the offer even if said in humor.
I was serious. You usually write high-effort content.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and NumbThePain
over for my reading skills, just read "seeking subhuman moderator"

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Skywalker and JohnDoe
I would like to have you too. I'm with @TRUE_CEL on this one

this niggas work for free? hell nah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, IAMNOTANINCEL, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I would like to have you too. I'm with @TRUE_CEL on this one
Sorry bhais, no can do I'm afraid. Looksmaxxing is simply not a priority when in poor health and so you stop visiting the forum as frequently when it's not on your mind. Also @TRUE_CEL I've been mocking 4ch jannies for over a decade, it would be in poor taste to become one. Best of luck finding someone!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet and Spiritualcell
Give me mod
@Lmao knows my past I’m a great user
Never caused any troubles or talked shit to people and never had alts in .org

Give me mod
@Lmao knows my past I’m a great user
Never caused any troubles or talked shit to people and never had alts in .org
never give this guy mod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, WeiWei, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Moderator picks on this website of all places should be based on PSL ratings.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, AsGoodAsItGets and Skywalker
Sorry bhais, no can do I'm afraid. Looksmaxxing is simply not a priority when in poor health and so you stop visiting the forum as frequently when it's not on your mind. Also @TRUE_CEL I've been mocking 4ch jannies for over a decade, it would be in poor taste to become one. Best of luck finding someone!
I mean technically it's not the same as being a jannytranny because you get rewards & you're able to do it globally, as well as ban people & check IPs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DildoFaggins and Lmao
i havent been warned in at least 3 days and have reported enough i would like to put in my application in for moderator. im turning my forum life around to be a well rounded member of the community

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and DildoFaggins
800 u fuck? y would i rot that much? I have more knowledge than most of your top tier posters because they're bums on here.

make @SyrianPsycho and me a mod

A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Looksmax International (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @Administrator a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 12/15)
nigga who are you?

Mr. Skywalker, now that you have reminded me I'll make an attempt due diligently.
Much obliged, my dear chap

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
Status
Not open for further replies.