Seems like almost every signed model on Instagram dates a guy with a mustache

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
My guess is that these guys are hipsters or don’t take themselves too seriously.

Most model girls just want a decent looking guy who virtue signals a lot

A mustache is a perfect virtue signal. “I am a funny guy who is willing to joke”

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
And by virtue signals I mean posts art galleries or funny pictures of himself with friends at the beach

And almost no mirror shirtless selfies

look guys like you are scared to approach a model, shes lonely, she gets aproached by guy with a mustache , they fuck, end

• JFL
Reactions: vogue
look guys like you are scared to approach a model, shes lonely, she gets aproached by guy with a mustache , they fuck, end
No they get approached and dmed constantly.

They just prefer decent looking guys with low follower count and virtue signaling pics like “museum or smiling playing frisbee”

Proly more focused on commitment and stuff I’m not sure

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
They just prefer decent looking guys with low follower count and virtue signaling pics like “museum or smiling playing frisbee”
Doesn't get any more NT than that.

Normie social interactions feel so stale compared to the viciousness, thoughtfulness and depth I see on incel forums.
Idk how to feel engaged in real life conversation anymore. I just zone out and start squinting and jutting at them instead

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
the most brutal thing about the market is that there is no shortage of simping even among HTN men.

the fog of despair really clouds me when I see thousands of gl men texting a becky with cringey simpering compliments.
Male Looksmax will only be a temporary advantage, eventually this knowledge we semi-try to keep locked down will get out.

And foids will still have the technical advantages of:
- no height requirements
- they can use makeup but we can't

and the cultural advantage of men being trained to worship women in the west.

This sucks why can't retarded euro pigskins just accept islam or something

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Doesn't get any more NT than that.

Normie social interactions feel so stale compared to the viciousness, thoughtfulness and depth I see on incel forums.
Idk how to feel engaged in real life conversation anymore. I just zone out and start squinting and jutting at them instead
Haha that’s comical but a little unrelated to the original topic

the most brutal thing about the market is that there is no shortage of simping even among HTN men.

the fog of despair really clouds me when I see thousands of gl men texting a becky with cringey simpering compliments.
Male Looksmax will only be a temporary advantage, eventually this knowledge we semi-try to keep locked down will get out.

And foids will still have the technical advantages of:
- no height requirements
- they can use makeup but we can't

and the cultural advantage of men being trained to worship women in the west.

This sucks why can't retarded euro pigskins just accept islam or something
There will always be qualities that seperate men from one another and those will be the qualities that women use to discern who they date.

In this thread I am suggesting that the forum is misled as to what those qualities are