Should I cut or bulk? I am at 245 lbs at 6'4 | and body fat is around 25-30%.

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax

Basically never trainer my whole life. Should I eat at calorie deficit while taking 200grams of protein and lifting 3x a day (recomposition).

Or should I just starve myself without any lifting and start building muscles when I am at 200 lbs or so?

Rn I cant afford getting bigger, hence I would rather like to go calorie deficit

Last edited:
cut

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Recomp but train 6 times a day.

cut jfl
become a 225lb 10%bf mogger

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Virgin at 29 😔, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lestat
you are so fat and since you never lifted you could probably cut without losing muscle

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: racoon4
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover
  • +1
jfl aren't you 25-30% bf? you need to lose like 45 lb at most to reach 10% bf

Boyo I have zero muscle mass. I gotta cut and then make muscles. Also it takes years to get there. I am just fat asf with 245 lbs

Basically never trainer my whole life. Should I eat at calorie deficit while taking 200grams of protein and lifting 3x a day (recomposition).

Or should I just starve myself without any lifting and start building muscles when I am at 200 lbs or so?

Rn I cant afford getting bigger, hence I would rather like to go calorie deficit

if you're above 25% its time to cut

Always cut first. Bulking while skinnyfat has fucked so many people. It's easy to give up and wind up in a worse place than where you started. Cutting lets you see tangible progress all along the way. The good news if you're a beginner is that you can very likely build some muscle while cutting aggresively.

Get ready to do either Keto or ADF (Alternate Day Fasting), these are powerful weapons to curb your apetite and lower your calories in. If you're a beginner, do 20 min cardio and then really just do whatever you want in the gym. PPL, full body, it doesn't matter, it will all affect your body the same for awhile. I did Keto, 700 cal deficit, full body 5x a week for 2 months and lost ~16 lbs while building visible muscle.

Good luck and take pictures. The changes in your face as you change from fat fuck to chiseled chadlite is the most addicting feeling and will keep you going.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gandy
Always cut first. Bulking while skinnyfat has fucked so many people. It's easy to give up and wind up in a worse place than where you started. Cutting lets you see tangible progress all along the way. The good news if you're a beginner is that you can very likely build some muscle while cutting aggresively.

Get ready to do either Keto or ADF (Alternate Day Fasting), these are powerful weapons to curb your apetite and lower your calories in. If you're a beginner, do 20 min cardio and then really just do whatever you want in the gym. PPL, full body, it doesn't matter, it will all affect your body the same for awhile. I did Keto, 700 cal deficit, full body 5x a week for 2 months and lost ~16 lbs while building visible muscle.

Good luck and take pictures. The changes in your face as you change from fat fuck to chiseled chadlite is the most addicting feeling and will keep you going.

Should I do lifting while cutting? I read that if youre rly obese and dont have any muscles it would be better to simply do extreme cardio deficit and cardiot. Because if you have too much excess fat, the body would first burn fat rather than muscles.

My plan would be then to drop from 245 lbs to 200 lbs without any muscle training and THEN start lean bulking from there on.

What do you think?

Your bodyfat is too low, you need to bulk more

Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and NukethisWorldAlready
Your bodyfat is too low, you need to bulk more

Are you fucking retarded?

You sure this isnt at least 25% lmao

8101EECB 96D5 4101 B949 932E5F7B7430

You rly think I am going to bulk at fucking 250 lbs with so much fat percentage?
Shall I go 280 lbs or what

Maintain for like a year and then go on a small cut to get really lean / shredded

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
Maintain for like a year and then go on a small cut to get really lean / shredded
You dont think 245 lbs isnt too much for my height?

You sure this isnt at least 25% lmao

View attachment 1745908

You rly think I am going to bulk at fucking 250 lbs with so much fat percentage?
Shall I go 280 lbs or what

Bro... I was being sarcastic. obviously you should cut, and don't listen to the retards here saying muh take it slow do 500 deficit. You're fucking obese, go on a 1000 deficit, get lean and then think about recomping

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and NukethisWorldAlready
You dont think 245 lbs isnt too much for my height?
Yes and no, If your just starting to lift cutting is trash, although you WILL see the results if you do cut and lift. You may not see as many results if you do a body recomp until a while after. If you think cutting and seeing the results will make you more motivated, go for it. But you may regret it due to the lack of muscle you could have put on. In short I dont think your weight is that bad especially if your just starting to lift you should just recomp (but it will take a while to see the results)

• +1
Bro... I was being sarcastic. obviously you should cut, and don't listen to the retards here saying muh take it slow do 500 deficit. You're fucking obese, go on a 1000 deficit, get lean and then think about recomping
Wtf are u talking about. Let me see your physique and strength. A 1000 calorie deficient? How tf would this dude even have the will power to do that off the rip. Hes never lifted

Wtf are u talking about. Let me see your physique and strength. A 1000 calorie deficient? How tf would this dude even have the will power to do that off the rip. Hes never lifted
There's literally 0 downside to him going on a 1000 deficit at his bodyfat percentage. If he doesn't have the discipline to do that, he probably won't have the discipline to lift 4 times a week and do cardio 7 times a week

He can simply do 30 minute HIIT + 500 deficit and be on a total 1k deficit while eating around 2000 calories which is very doable (assuming his sedentary TDEE is around 2500)

he doesn't have to worry about muscle loss because he has none

• +1
And I body mog you to dog shit faggot

Yes and no, If your just starting to lift cutting is trash, although you WILL see the results if you do cut and lift. You may not see as many results if you do a body recomp until a while after. If you think cutting and seeing the results will make you more motivated, go for it. But you may regret it due to the lack of muscle you could have put on. In short I dont think your weight is that bad especially if your just starting to lift you should just recomp (but it will take a while to see the results)

Yes Id be lifting while cutting on 1k calorie deficit. Also taking 200 gram protein daily

There's literally 0 downside to him going on a 1000 deficit at his bodyfat percentage. If he doesn't have the discipline to do that, he probably won't have the discipline to lift 4 times a week and do cardio 7 times a week

He can simply do 30 minute HIIT + 500 deficit and be on a total 1k deficit while eating around 2000 calories which is very doable (assuming his sedentary TDEE is around 2500)

he doesn't have to worry about muscle loss because he has none
Yea legit but is the HIIT necessary? Would normal cardio work too

I m on 1k calorie deficit and doing cardio every two days (1500 deficit in total). I ll starve myself to 190 lbs and then start lean bulking from there on. Cbb losing only 0.5 kg weekly.

Yea legit but is the HIIT necessary? Would normal cardio work too

I m on 1k calorie deficit and doing cardio every two days (1500 deficit in total). I ll starve myself to 190 lbs and then start lean bulking from there on. Cbb losing only 0.5 kg weekly.
Any form of cardio works but HIIT is more time effective. If you have the time, 1 hour of brisk walking daily is great + 500 deficit from your diet which should leave you with about 2000 calories to eat. With coffee in the morning and a couple hours of fasting and voluminous diet u will not even feel it

And I body mog you to dog shit faggot
My discord is Timothy#2296 Send the proof boy. I bet im leaner, bigger, more vascular, more defined and stronger than you bud

My discord is Timothy#2296 Send the proof boy. I bet im leaner, bigger, more vascular, more defined and stronger than you bud
Kill yourself you utter homosexual no one cares that you pin your ass in planet fitness locker rooms

Kill yourself you utter homosexual no one cares that you pin your ass in planet fitness locker rooms
my bad daddy, im shaking right now. Im sure your physique that you will not show is amazing. I bet your some secret fitness influencer. Please dont hurt my ill leave you alone now

Cut, because at that high of a bodyfat, you can absolutely build muscle while getting leaner. Focus on getting stronger on all your exercises in the 5-12 rep range

Once lean, then bulk, because then you can benefit from the accelerated muscle growth from a surplus while still looking good yearround.

If you bulk now, you're not going to visually look much better even if you gain a lot of muscle due to bodyfat

• +1
Lower-bf-higher-testosterone.png

body-fat-percentage-chart-jackson-and-pollock.jpg

cut all the way to 12% at least.