Should i hit the gym or its already over ?

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
I started hitting the gym today. The people there said that I have good genetics and that my shoulders are wide enough. I was mentally exhausted because my face was shit. Do you think getting a hulk body gives me confidence and can I ascend?
Footnote: I have never had any bodybuilding experience in my life.
Ethnicity : Turkish
Dont troll pls :)
IMG 20211113 153502

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You look very sad

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 4614, Preoximerianas and 9 others
@LondonVillie so , what u think about the thread

Stalonemax bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
youre turkish so that automatically means youre a mogger

• JFL
It’s over

• +1
im not trolling bro, the best non-turkish women ive met in my life were taken by turks. i genuinely meant what i said.
does not apply to me. even in my country i am below average:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Michael Myers
does not apply to me. even in my country i am below average:feelswhy:
still, it couldve been worse. even pakistani women prefer turkish men over pakistani men :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 15939
I started hitting the gym today. The people there said that I have good genetics and that my shoulders are wide enough. I was mentally exhausted because my face was shit. Do you think getting a hulk body gives me confidence and can I ascend?
View attachment 1402107
You lose some fat and you will be a random Turkish Chad lmao So go hit the gym

• Love it
still, it couldve been worse. even pakistani women prefer turkish men over pakistani men :feelswah:
I want a hot white women. Not a biryani bitch :feelsgood::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, Stevensmithgerard, somecel and 1 other person
Also, remember about losing facial bloat and to take yohimbine after you'll already lose some weight

• +1
Also, remember about losing facial bloat and to take yohimbine after you'll already lose some weight
Then I want you to know that the reason why my cheeks look chubby is not due to buccal fat, but because of the bone structure of the jaw. :feelsgood::feelsgood::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . i need chin tip adding surgery so bad

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Then I want you to know that the reason why my cheeks look chubby is not due to buccal fat, but because of the bone structure of the jaw. :feelsgood::feelsgood::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . i need chin tip adding surgery so bad
or bimax . i still dont know what surgery i need. fuck ! but i am sure that i have deformed jaw

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
what about lightskin biryani bitches?:hnghn:
bro I've been waiting for minutes for you to post a bitch. Is it that hard to find a biryani with lightskin in that shithole? :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You have a good base. Gymcelling is always a good option, with your bone structure it’s better to go hulk mode cause lean pretty boy doesn’t fit you.

You have a good base. Gymcelling is always a good option, with your bone structure it’s better to go hulk mode cause lean pretty boy doesn’t fit you.
what is my psl ?

• JFL
View attachment 1402107
go to gym dipshit and shave that shitty beard or go to barber to make it decent, imo you should reduce eyebrows and make them more straight

• Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy
Better than looking like a soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
lan olum ortalama bir tipsin mk hic sokaga cıkmıyor musun kimler kimlerle görmüyor musun? 31 i bırak kızlı ortamlara girmeye calıs zamanla düzelirsin

lan olum ortalama bir tipsin mk hic sokaga cıkmıyor musun kimler kimlerle görmüyor musun? 31 i bırak kızlı ortamlara girmeye calıs zamanla düzelirsin
Olumlu konusma lan. Ortalama yetmiyor anlasana

Olumlu konusma lan. Ortalama yetmiyor anlasana
sanamı sorucam yarram iyilikten de anlamıyorsun sen sokakta senden beter at hırsızı tiplerin bile sevgilisi var ama kafan basmıyorsa ona yapacak birşey yok