Should i hit the gym or its already over ?

sanamı sorucam yarram iyilikten de anlamıyorsun sen sokakta senden beter at hırsızı tiplerin bile sevgilisi var ama kafan basmıyorsa ona yapacak birşey yok
Nerde yasiyon sen kendimi asmadan seni de gotureyim

sanamı sorucam yarram iyilikten de anlamıyorsun sen sokakta senden beter at hırsızı tiplerin bile sevgilisi var ama kafan basmıyorsa ona yapacak birşey yok
Benim sorunum kendimi sevememem kizlari sonra dusunuruz. Suratimdan nefret ediyorum

• +1
Reactions: Haven
I started hitting the gym today. The people there said that I have good genetics and that my shoulders are wide enough. I was mentally exhausted because my face was shit. Do you think getting a hulk body gives me confidence and can I ascend?
Footnote: I have never had any bodybuilding experience in my life.
Ethnicity : Turkish
Dont troll pls :)
View attachment 1402107
Which city of turkey are you from when i see you i can say you are turkish

Benim sorunum kendimi sevememem kizlari sonra dusunuruz. Suratimdan nefret ediyorum
Yeah ik this kind of people and some girls i see can have a boyfriend easily but they say they hate their face and i dont think you can get girls easily

I dont care girls you low iq angry dog i wanna like my face. its a mental illness

Yeah ik this kind of people and some girls i see can have a boyfriend easily but they say they hate their face and i dont think you can get girls easily
@Haven

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
This is my post low iq rat

Its your thread
Anyway.I'm mentally exhausted I just wanna be MTN. Surgeries are too expensive here :feelswhy:

Anyway.I'm mentally exhausted I just wanna be MTN. Surgeries are too expensive here :feelswhy:
You want to be mid tier normie?? Thats shittier you need to be 6/10 or high appeal pretty boy like this A080E6DC D190 4FB0 A4C9 6B457CCCDD40 in turkey

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
You're every bit of average. Not fat so slightly above average. I see guys like you with girls all the time.

I think your problem is that you don't open your mouth and ask for phone numbers.

• So Sad
It's not over but one of the big reasons you're face isn't as attractive as it could be is because you are TOO FAT.

You need to both lift and do cardio, avoid all processed foods, and you should probably count calories as well, doing bulk cut cycles.

Getting a better body will improve your face significantly. Daily Cardio improves your skin as well because it gets more blood flow to the skin which gets more oxygen to the cells and promotes collagen production and gives you that healthy glow.

There's also emotional benefits of cardio and gym. You will feel better about life, even if you're still unhappy, you'll be less unhappy.

If you got leaner and fitter you could look something like this:

kvDFe6ze2Q8N33fCEuFa9g.jpg

Expect it to take a few years though and read books on body building and nutrition or at least watch videos for advice so you don't waste your time after you get your noob gains (first 4 months or so), which are easy.

• +1
You'll look good gymmaxxed, since you kinda have brute looks

• +1
I want a hot white women. Not a biryani bitch :feelsgood::feelswhy:
Europe is full of desperate gymcell turks already. I guess you could score a white mudshark but if I were you, I would just stick with turkish women. Cheers.

W
Europe is full of desperate gymcell turks already. I guess you could score a white mudshark but if I were you, I would just stick with turkish women. Cheers.
What'd u rate me ?

It's not over but one of the big reasons you're face isn't as attractive as it could be is because you are TOO FAT.

You need to both lift and do cardio, avoid all processed foods, and you should probably count calories as well, doing bulk cut cycles.

Getting a better body will improve your face significantly. Daily Cardio improves your skin as well because it gets more blood flow to the skin which gets more oxygen to the cells and promotes collagen production and gives you that healthy glow.

There's also emotional benefits of cardio and gym. You will feel better about life, even if you're still unhappy, you'll be less unhappy.

If you got leaner and fitter you could look something like this:

kvDFe6ze2Q8N33fCEuFa9g.jpg

Expect it to take a few years though and read books on body building and nutrition or at least watch videos for advice so you don't waste your time after you get your noob gains (first 4 months or so), which are easy.
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Classic Anatolian pheno, prettyboymaxxing is out of the question. Going to the gym for a slayer look is the best path but not enough, you can't just be an average meathead. Would suggest you also find a niche like some kind of art, music, books, hobby etc. I would also recommend fashionmaxxxing so you stand out. Lots of jewelry and bracelets like Momoa, maybe a tatoo or two and a less boring haistyle.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15939
Olumlu konusma lan. Ortalama yetmiyor anlasana
Bu forumun %90'ı avrupada amerikada yaşıyor. Bizim toplumumuz onlar kadar seksülaize edilmedi daha.

Vücut falan yap bir de adam gibi bir saç tıraşı ol ortalamanın üstüne çıkarsın.

Bu arada kilo ver diyen doğru söylemiş. Yağ yüzünden yüzün çok pofuduk. Kesinlikle spor salonuna gitmelisin.

Bu arada kilo ver diyen doğru söylemiş. Yağ yüzünden yüzün çok pofuduk. Kesinlikle spor salonuna gitmelisin.
Depresyondayim umursamiyom artik neyse ne

Depresyondayim umursamiyom artik neyse ne
O zaman geçmiş olsun aga. Kendini bırakan her erkek gibi 10 yıl sonra burda çoluk çocuğun eğlencesi olursun.

O zaman geçmiş olsun aga. Kendini bırakan her erkek gibi 10 yıl sonra burda çoluk çocuğun eğlencesi olursun.
Mental olarak bittim 5 yildir cabaliyorum

U look arabic as fuck

main falio is pheno

Other flaws are cuckish eye area and jaw shape looks uncanny, must have 90 degree gonial angle maybe.

its over your adams apple isnt shown anywhere low T puberty development sign

go to gym dipshit and shave that shitty beard or go to barber to make it decent, imo you should reduce eyebrows and make them more straight
he looks like a turskih invader my balkan genes are aggresive

Also a fullbeard and longer hair would fix your issue