Should I take DHT (Fuck off with the bald fearmongering)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Will DHT make me more dimorphic. Im 17 and want to make sure by the age of 20 I look like a breedable sigma. My hair follicles are DHT resistant I have no history of male pattern baldness.

• Note sites that sell DHT
  • Is DHT oral? a powder? or is an injectable?
  • How long for effects?
  • Dosage amount?

topical dht mogs, in dht cream. and at 17 it wont really have much of an effect unless you had pretty late puberty. its responsible for many changes during puberty and pretty much useless after that

Incel cope: hormones are the reason you are ugly/dicklet/manlet

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
I plan to put it on my dick and shoulders

Yes it will 100% make you more dimorphic the problem is it might shut you down if you use too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
topical dht mogs, in dht cream. and at 17 it wont really have much of an effect unless you had pretty late puberty. its responsible for many changes during puberty and pretty much useless after that
What are you talking about? There are a ton features that would be effected by dht at 17, such as browridge, clavicles, etc

Yes it will 100% make you more dimorphic the problem is it might shut you down if you use too much
which form should i get? powder? cream? oral?

where can I buy it?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
You can inquire some Chinese labs for 70$/10g that usually the price.I think topically applied on your cawk works look up recipes online on how to dissolve dht usually requires dmso and some fat etc. the usual dose is a 2.5%-5% topical some people say it can shut you down which is true but varies from person to person considering your age the risk to benefit ratio isn't that great ie your almost 18 but you can possibly get some masculinazation but you might just cuck your hair and fuck your e etc for nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22