Should I upgrade to 0.1% tretinoin from 0.05%?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title.
I have been using 0.05% tretinoin for a couple of months now and i just finished my first bottle. My skin has improved drastically since upgrading from 0.025% to 0.05%. Should i make the jump to 0.1% and see how my skin will improve more? or should i just play it safe and stay at 0.05%?

@benignice

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and YoungRichNigga
Stay safe, not worth the risk, will just do the same but faster.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4464, YoungRichNigga and 1 other person
Stay safe, not worth the risk, will just do the same but faster.
This, you'll just get way more irritation which might hinder your results as you'll have to take more breaks, 0.05% is the sweet spot imo

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Lev Peshkov, TITUS and 1 other person
Its up to you, give it a go if you want but its probably unnecessary.

• +1
what is the main difference between 0.05 and 0.1 aside from the concentration itself? just the pace at which you get results?

• +1
what is the main difference between 0.05 and 0.1 aside from the concentration itself? just the pace at which you get results?

Yes. But it's unclear if the higher strength makes up for the slower frequency of use given the irritation.

I'm starting off at 0.1 and will moderate based on frequency because my understanding is that even with slower start the 0.1 provides faster benefits.

• +1
Yes. But it's unclear if the higher strength makes up for the slower frequency of use given the irritation.

I'm starting off at 0.1 and will moderate based on frequency because my understanding is that even with slower start the 0.1 provides faster benefits.
can one use accutane while on retin a? or is that like straight up suicide for the collagen?

• +1
can one use accutane while on retin a? or is that like straight up suicide for the collagen?

Ask your derm who prescribed you accutane but probably not.

• +1
Ask your derm who prescribed you accutane but probably not.
fuck i hate those jewish scammers. every dermatologist in my town recommends their meme treatments which do ABSOLUTELY nothing. i have to travel a fuck ton of kilometers to see a good dermatologist in my country just for him to say a few words and write a prescription. rage at the absolute state of derms. their only purpose is to waste people's time and money prescribing useless shit they are promoted by to fill their pockets

• +1
Sounds like a good idea to me tbhtbh