signed up for tinder

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
as a woman and within less than 5 minutes without anything in my profile filled out, I had 100+ likes. which means tinder is now going to push those people into my stack as a potential match when they almost always are only interested in quick sex. so now I get to spend hours if not days swiping through people who most likely had a fleeting physical attraction and no desire to date.

last week bumble offered me my beeline for a few dollars for the day. there was 2000 men in my beeline. I managed to whittle it down to 25-30 I thought I could maybe have a connection with and maybe half responded in the 24 hours and out of that group, maybe one or two continued the conversation past 5 or 6 responses even when I put forth the effort.

also signed up to hinge. I'd say 8/10 people only liked a photo without a comment. those that left one was generally a weird pick up line unrelated to anything on my profile. those who just liked a photo, I'd still try to start a conversation but more often than not I got no response.

this is not even weeding through the trash anymore. it's, as a woman, walking into a room filled with 100 horny desperate men willing to be with anyone and you have to sift through them to find man 101 that made the mistake of joining the app with pure intentions.

eta: no one cares about how you as a man feel about this and how you wish you had shitty quality matches with people you'd barely share a room with let alone have sex with.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
No matches cuz you didn't put From seperatist part of russia in bio

eta: no one cares about how you as a man feel about this and how you wish you had shitty quality matches with people you'd barely share a room with let alone have sex with.

Face + height + social skills (I lack all three sadly).

Face + height + social skills (I lack all three sadly).
Progress of my 6th Tinder World Quest so far, in third day of it

TWQ6progress