skin color improvement. Eat shitload of vegetables and fruits.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Food/eating. Doesn't get enough attention here. Imo.
It can make for example sometimes a solid point difference imo in overall attractiveness. JUST, on skin color.

Here a video about eating alot of vetetables and fruits. And skin color:

skin-glow-i
asian-main.jpg

D1U6JdhXgAIrtup.jpg

AlexOptimized.jpg

To top it, Off.
From when I was ateenager, the celibrity crush I had badly. She reallyalso had perfect skin tone at the time. As well as imo, prefect face simatry. Alizée.
hqdefault.jpg

Some fun video clips to look at from a per performance of her, at the time. The music is pretty crap; bit I always loved watcheing it. Looks > horrible crappy music.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
No vegetables for my curry shitskin. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 2933 and Over
I need to stop spending the money on chips and chocolate and transfer it into vegetables budget tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
la isla bonita is a slayer song son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
la isla bonita is a slayer song son
If I could slay an Alizee looking woman, I would do it in a heartbeat. Even maybe would consider it, if she was a minor of like 17 or 16 years old, and I would end up in jail as a sex offender.
No vegetables for my curry shitskin. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
still, some difference
asian-main.jpg

I need to stop spending the money on chips and chocolate and transfer it into vegetables budget tbh
Dark chocolate, in moderation. Is okay.
The chips. Fucks up alot off stuff, skin color and you can more easily become a fatty.

Last edited:
My main question is, and I repeat it here, as I cannot study this subject too much ( I am working on a pharmaceutical top company on aging and I am still learning , I am month 3 here ) also studying on 3 subjects research at the same time,

Can sugar from fruits destroy the collagen in our skin as normal sugar can do ? if so, I'd avoid fruits forever. But I need some research links or evidence on this one

Regards
George

• +1
Reactions: Depressed Twink
My main question is, and I repeat it here, as I cannot study this subject too much ( I am working on a pharmaceutical top company on aging and I am still learning , I am month 3 here ) also studying on 3 subjects research at the same time,

Can sugar from fruits destroy the collagen in our skin as normal sugar can do ? if so, I'd avoid fruits forever. But I need some research links or evidence on this one

Regards
George

Isn't sugar supposed to form AGEs in blood? Anyways I'm sure I've read that sugar only damages some varieties of our skin's collagen, if you're using it for some advance subject I can't tell you shit, but if you're worried about yourself just use retinoids, fruits won't fucking kill you as they usually have more benefits overall.

Vitamin c will give you nice glow boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I see no proof that eating fruitsand it's sugars in that, fuck up collagen to any extend that it's an considerable amount/aspect. Your apporach is a bit one sides, focussing on 1 little aspect of fruits/vegetables. Every food, as 1 or a few downsides in them, it's the overall that counts.

I do know, on vitamine c (so even if the sugar in fruits fuck up callogen a bit, i'm sure the vitamine c compenates it 100% and then adds some more collagen).

Quote:
from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673383/
from: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317151.php
"Research from the Indian Dermatology Online Journal suggests that vitamin C also plays an important role in protecting the skin and creating more collagen in the body......
...Vitamin C ... is found in many foods. Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, papaya, strawberries, and broccoli are all rich in vitamin C."

And don't forget. ANTI-Oxidants. Also important for the callogen to be able to function effectively. Very imprtant also. Vegetables + fruits have them also.

Quote:
"
Ginseng
Ginseng has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. A study posted to the Journal of Ginseng Research in 2012 found that ginseng increases the amount of collagen in the bloodstream.

Ginseng also has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties. Researchers also noted that ginseng might have the potential to stop skin cells from aging. Ginseng is often found in the form of tea, tinctures, and supplements.

Antioxidants
Antioxidants are substances that help to protect the body from free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that can damage the body. Not all antioxidants will boost collagen production, but they will help the collagen that is present to do the best job it can.

There are many different types of antioxidants that can protect and rejuvenate the skin in various ways. Antioxidants can be found abundantly in nature and in food. According to research posted to Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, foods and drinks that contain antioxidants include:
  • blueberries
  • green tea (or EGCG, its active component)
  • yerba mate
  • licorice extract
  • mulberry extract
  • pomegranate extract
  • coffee extract
  • astragalus
  • cinnamon
  • basil, oregano, and thyme essential oils
"

Vitamin C helps skin waaay more than sugar destroys it ? ok then boys, read this :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Food/eating. Doesn't get enough attention here. Imo.
It can make for example sometimes a solid point difference imo in overall attractiveness. JUST, on skin color.

Here a video about eating alot of vetetables and fruits. And skin color:

skin-glow-i
asian-main.jpg

D1U6JdhXgAIrtup.jpg

AlexOptimized.jpg

To top it, Off.
From when I was ateenager, the celibrity crush I had badly. She reallyalso had perfect skin tone at the time. As well as imo, prefect face simatry. Alizée.
hqdefault.jpg

Some fun video clips to look at from a per performance of her, at the time. The music is pretty crap; bit I always loved watcheing it. Looks > horrible crappy music.

Recommendations on which fruits and vegetables to eat specifically? I hate eating most green foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Carni

this girl is a carnivore HAHA

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1464
Recommendations on which fruits and vegetables to eat specifically? I hate eating most green foods
If you want to keep the greens to an absolute minimum, just broccoli and spinach. Ideally some kale too. If you can tolerate it, sauerkraut.

For fruits, mostly stick to berries. Blueberries and strawberries are best. Raspberries are fine too. Tomatoes are good. Avoid bananas.

Starchy vegetables like potatoes aren't great.

Add in some legumes and you're pretty much sorted.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, gymislife and 4 others
If you want to keep the greens to an absolute minimum, just broccoli and spinach. Ideally some kale too. If you can tolerate it, sauerkraut.

For fruits, mostly stick to berries. Blueberries and strawberries are best. Raspberries are fine too. Tomatoes are good. Avoid bananas.

Starchy vegetables like potatoes aren't great.

Add in some legumes and you're pretty much sorted.
Thanks, this is the type of advice I was looking for. Screencapped. Do you need to be eating this stuff every day btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do you need to be eating this stuff every day btw?
Depends how much you want to looksmax. Something like that assortment with a bit of fish and red meat mixed in would be a very solid diet. Obviously you can deviate and adapt it to suit you but full on throwing the micronutriets out the window and binging on Ben & Jerry's every couple of days is shooting yourself in the foot.

You don't need to be religious about it but eat as healthy as you can as often as you can.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and CarlSagan96
Vitamin C helps skin waaay more than sugar destroys it ? ok then boys, read this :

That's why sunblock, is very important. One with UVA and AVB block.
I also use skin serum, vitamine C. And it says also there, very importnat touse sunblock. I always put on sunblock, every day. No matter what the weather.

serum info: https://theordinary.com/vitcguide?c...90d9775ae86567a53ddbd319e0ed7cec2b55f1b150872

Same with Vitamine A, reitonol; and people using Tretinoin/Retin-A.
If you let people use it, and then no sunblock (aka most people don't use sunblock). If they were to test, those people. The people that used that tretinoin/retinol, will have more skin damage from sun. That's why, sunblock is crucial, and I always put on 50SPF plus one that blocks both UVA + UVB (the cheaper ones almost always just UVA). Then with sunblock on + using these things. Sun damage should be equal to the regular people + you get all the benfits from these substances.

Last edited:
That's why sunblock, is very important. One with UVA and AVB block.
I also use skin serum, vitamine C. And it says also there, very importnat touse sunblock. I always put on sunblock, every day. No matter what the weather.

serum info: https://theordinary.com/vitcguide?c...90d9775ae86567a53ddbd319e0ed7cec2b55f1b150872

Same with Vitamine A, reitonol; and people using Tretinoin/Retin-A.
If you let people use it, and then no sunblock (aka most people don't use sunblock). If they were to test, those people. The people that used that tretinoin/retinol, will have more skin damage from sun. That's why, sunblock is crucial, and I always put on 50SPF plus one that blocks both UVA + UVB (the cheaper ones almost always just UVA). Then with sunblock on + using these things. Sun damage should be equal to the regular people + you get all the benfits from these substances.

How do u make your own serum

the first few before and after pics look photoshopped. every single strand of hair is the exact same which is impossible

the last two examples have different lighting (natural & artificial)

View attachment 129032

this girl is a carnivore HAHA

She used to be vegan. Her skin tone change (improvement) in my original OP picture, is from regular to vegan. When she went Vegan, I assumed (not sure) that she increased eating vegatables (and fruits).
I think her skin had better Skin Tone back when she was vegan. Then now (in that video you just posted), now she is for a while carnivore.
(I hear she talked about acne problems. And that is another issue, food does play a role in that as well I assume. Imo, tretinoin/retin-A is the way to go with acne problems.)
Here a video, on how her skin tone was right before she stopped being vegan, I think it's better then her current tone. Now she seemd more pale, back then more borwn/red/yellow tinted (imo, a better looking and healthier looking skin tone)

How do u make your own serum
Just buy from brand "the ordinairy" their serums. Most beauty-care-companies; add all type of nonsense shit to their porducts with stupid claims.
But I love "the ordinairy"; they cut the crap out; and have pretty clean and clear products.
I have no ideas about making it oneself, on first sight the idea seems shit/stupid.
the first few before and after pics look photoshopped. every single strand of hair is the exact same which is impossible

the last two examples have different lighting (natural & artificial)
The frist 2 photos are from a scientific study. Thus they are legit. The probably photoshopped the hair, so to have control over that variable (hair color can influence color perception of skin).
The last 2 photos lack the control, like the first 2 photos have; so it can be sognificantly biased due to lightening, makeup, etc...

Last edited:
god damn faggots with no brain, fruits = poison. read this fukin thread

read faggots : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...2lEHmOOYALAj_K_L8QFTJt8oU2uXCw0H4EMhVKJEBfqrw

read faggots

read faggots

need more studies ? I'll pick one soon that shows how low iq subhuman you are for promoting fruits without researching

read faggots
To much living to do, to be able to spend hours on reading scientific papers.

Can you summarize/answer this question:
You say fruit = poison; how much is the adverse effects (like on a scalr from 1 out of 10)?

Like for example.Having th personality trait of being a good story teller,helps with getting women. But then the question is,imo. How much does it matter, and if it amtters little, is it even worth spending alot or anyeffort on that (because the top 5 or 10 matters, is where the real improvement from efforts come

I'll pick one soon that shows how low iq subhuman you are for promoting fruits without researching
Fruits, is commonly advised for skin, skin tone and health. Even in research papers regularly. So it's not totally pulled out of thin air.
Plus, I and most people here don't have the time (nor should spend that amount on this) to become experts on these type of matters, to know it in dept. We all, also have jobs to do to pay the bills and fun to have in the spare time.

Now, I assume you do this subject matter for work, or study. So you know more about it. Thus educate us, in summary. And beter stop asking amateurs for answers, while we know littela bout this because we spend all our working hours on for example filling tax papers (and thus know alot about taxes).